Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

We Need To Bring Out Attention To The Floodings That Is Happening In Our Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Bring Out Attention To The Floodings That Is Happening In Our Country (184 Views)

Nigeria Government Do Not Care About The Floodings / Chief Pete Edochie, And Son Yul Edochie Bring Out The Essence Of Igbo Culture / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Bring Out Attention To The Floodings That Is Happening In Our Country by Papilagreen: 5:09am On Aug 13, 2023
I don't really know where this should be classified as a topic but, at least I get to shear this so we all can see and get to understand what the future holds for us in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but Nigeria is in for a dooms day and nobody in the top authority all the way to the federal level of government is talking about this and every night when I go to sleep, I always think about it.

It is almost 12am here now in America as I am writing this article and I hope someone who have the ears of president Ahmed Bola Tinubu will someday read this and bring it to the presidents attention before it is too late. I don't want to bore you with any more unnecessary talk so I will get down to my main point which is this...

The splitting of the African continent, that is currently underway. Which is called the EAST AFRICAN RIFT. for those of you who haven't heard about it, it is a divergent tectonic plate boundary where the African Plate is in the process of splitting into two tectonic plates, called the Somali Plate and the Nubian Plate.

I am a geologist and my professor and I was discussing about this some few months back and I have been studying this phenomenon for a while now and it has already started the plague already but we are all carried away with other things like big brother 9ja, celebrities and their gossip life.
Everybody please wake up. The flooding that has been happening all around Nigeria and it's neighboring countries this is the main reason
The rate at which climate change is affecting the ice, water level coming up causing splits in division of a continent.

My fears are this,

The rise in water level which is now causing more inflow of water to land also nobody is talking about the change in tide because we don't study this we don't have a well state of the art weather monitoring system for disaster and as such we are not getting the proper reading on the events as it goes .

My people. I no want out fear for una body but una see as Canada and America Australia dey deal with forest fire Everytime, our own go soon be water and e go bad I just pray and hope it doesn't come to what I am seeing because only God cand safe us then if there is one we can cry to and will answer us when that time comes if nothing is done about it.
Re: We Need To Bring Out Attention To The Floodings That Is Happening In Our Country by incandescentena: 5:10am On Aug 13, 2023
Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Bring Out Attention To The Floodings That Is Happening In Our Country by accordadoga27(f): 5:11am On Aug 13, 2023
God abeg

(1) (Reply)

Is This Tinubu's Strategic Plan To Restore Democracy in Niger? / Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) / Countdown To The WAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.