Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) (180 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by 9jahotblog: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures

The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in November 11, 2023 Kogi State Governorship election, Senator Dino Melaye, has promised to review cases of sacked workers in the State in the past seven years.

Senator Melaye, who revealed his plan in Lokoja when he received in audience some of the victims of the cruel dismissal of staff in State and Local Government Services across Kogi State, assured of his determination to revisit all such cases with the hope of providing justice to the victims.

“When by the grace of God, your will and the will of all our people, I am elected and sworn into office as your governor, I will revisit your cases and ensure that you get justice,” Melaye told the representatives of the sacked workers.

Speaking further, he said, “the administration that I will lead, by the grace of God, will wear a human face. We are coming to work for the people, and in doing that, all the victims of the maladministration of the past seven years will get justice where they have been inhumanly treated.

“I’m aware of people who lost their lives and yet their families were not compensated; lecturers in our higher institutions that were summarily dismissed; staff in the state or local governments employment that were relieved of their employment just because money were sent into their bank accounts by relatives or withdrawals were made from their salaries accounts outside of Kogi State. I assure you that you will get justice,” Senator Melaye stressed.

He noted that in the weeks ahead, he will make public the processes through which the victims of dismissal and other ill treatments in the state public service will register their grievances for redress.

Signed

Sen. Dino Melaye Media Team

http://arewa-voices..com/2023/08/kogi-2023-i-will-review-sack-of-kogi.html

Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by 9jahotblog: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Good one from the indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye. November 11th governorship poll must Obey .
Videos Don't Lie
Here is the ADC chairman in Idah Local Government Area of Kogi State, Adejoh Haruna, handing over the party registers and membership cards to the candidate of the PDP, Senator Dino Melaye, in Lokoja, Kogi State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO8dGOvJDTM
Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by 9jahotblog: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
I pray that seeing today is a big breakthrough. As you can never see yesterday again in life so you will never see failure, disappointment, death, sickness, pain, and sorrow. But as you see today, all-around favor, open doors, good health, long life, and prosperity shall be yours. As you expect tomorrow, all your expectations in life will come to pass in Jesus' name. Amen.
Good morning...Have a wonderful Wednesday
STAY SAFE AND BE BLESSED AMEN.

*WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST*🙏 Dino/Deen Carry go

Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by TooNoisy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
I just cannot imagine Dino as Governor.

But if Adeleke can be governor, what no Dino... PDP is finished as a party. The party is being led by clowns and jesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by 9jahotblog: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag 💼. Gbam 💪💪💪💪💪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🏆🏆🏆🏆🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬✅✅✅✅🗳🗳🗳🗳🗳

Incoming Governor of Kogi State, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye campaign video. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfvqmr0WEKU

DINO/HABIBAH is a Kogi Agenda ticket not Just for the Igalas and other tribes In Kogi State - Senator Dino speaks...! One DESTINY🙏🙏🙏 Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP3rcN2zagc
Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
This thieves no get plan o, they just want to be governor, president, etc
Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by Jackson619007: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Over assurance, who doesn't know Nigerian political system!🥱
Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by 9jahotblog: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kogi Gov'ship: Youth Group Lauds Melaye's Pledge on Sacked Civil Servants

https://kogireports.com/kogi-govship-youth-group-lauds-melayes-pledge-on-sacked-civil-servants/

Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
If you like revive dead kogi indigenes, your ambition is Dead on arrival.
Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by 9jahotblog: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Abraham was blessed by God. David was blessed by God. Sarah was blessed by God.... Dino Deen u will be blessed by the same God to be the governor of kogi state , November 11,2023 governorship Election 🗳

Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by accordadoga24(f): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hehehehe.

Person wey never become governor wey don dey wear Timberland boots. I wonder wetin he go wear when he becomes a governor
Re: Kogi 2023: I Will Review Sack Of Kogi Workers, Dino Assures(pics,vid) by JASONjnr(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Both Dino or Bello's candidate are bmvery wrong choice for Kogi state ......

None of them will bring the desired change for the state .....

Heard civil servants receive 14k month as salary...

Ekiti pays even better for state civil servants....

Kogi pays it's workers the lowest wages and this only happens as Bello instructed...

(1) (Reply)

We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow: Top 15 Youngest Governors In Nigeria / Deleted sorry / NLC Threatens To Pull Out Of NHF For Non-remittance Of Contributory Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.