Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs (278 Views)

APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu / EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Wike On Cheap Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by wowcatty: 5:38am On Aug 13, 2023
I was banned for what I didn't say

I don't talk like this and I don't think that ive ever used the word "belle" or 'Isi ewu'

I've also never spoken pidgon in real life it's on nairaland that I've been practicing it.

Seun Osewa one of your Mods has hacked my gadget.

Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 13, 2023
You were rightly banned, you don't need to embarrass yourself any further but take corrections and choose your words carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by wowcatty: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2023
So typical of zombie

You jumped in head first without knowing the detail.

Why would I lie about this?

When did I type this without knowing?

Is it from today?

Who did I say this to?
IconicR:
You were rightly banned, you don't need to embarrass yourself any further but take corrections and choose your words carefully.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by wowcatty: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2023
I knew some people have no life outside nairaland but I didn't know it's this bad.

I quote and respond to people without knowing their username, so for someone to spend even 5 minutes thinking about me outside a thread is chilling.
Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by wowcatty: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2023
I can't let this go
Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by Wainey: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2023
Calm down, stop constituting nuisance, this is one of your comments on NL calling someone's mother a fool, and now you have to prove your innocence by saying the mods are on cheap drugs, still had to call someone that advice you a zombie on this very thread.

Omo, you are beyond redemption

ycat:
Armed robbers now have excuse for robbing innocent people. You have been robbing Yoruba since when Jagaban was still in the US.

Your mother is a fool!

President Tinubu won the elections in a landslide, you can hang yourself, it still won't change anything.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by helinues: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Ban dey really hungry you
Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by Free2Fly: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2023
Wainey:
Calm down, stop constituting nuisance, this is one of your comments on NL calling someone's mother a fool, and now you have to prove your innocence by saying the mods are on cheap drugs, still had to call someone that advice you a zombie on this very thread.

Omo, you are beyond redemption

She's even a bloody supporter of that criminal and she's here disturbing our peace!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by Wainey: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2023
Free2Fly:

She's even a bloody supporter of that criminal and she's here disturbing our peace!
Oh, she's even a lady, I do not care who she supports, she has her own right to support whoever she feels like and you have to respect her choice, all I am saying is that she is insultive

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by Free2Fly: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2023
Wainey:
Oh, she's even a lady, I do not care who she supports, she has her own right to support whoever she feels like and you have to respect her choice, all I am saying is that she is insultive

You should have had the courage to confess both of you support the same criminal and have no moral justification to complain about anything in a country you have contributed to its destruction.
Re: Nairaland Mods Are High On Cheap Drugs by Wainey: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2023
Free2Fly:

You should have had the courage to confess both of you support the same criminal and have no moral justification to complain about anything in a country you have contributed to its destruction.

No, I did not support Pandora thief, I didn't support the man that stole Anambra money and invest in a company he has high stakes, neither did I support the man who moved N250m in cash from Anambra to Lagos before he was intercepted by the police, I also did not support the man who shared kerosene to his people so they could support him.

So I don't know which criminal you are talking about

(1) (Reply)

State Of Origin Or State Of Residency / Ogun “god Of Iron” Festival In Ekiti (Video) / African Youths Determine If Their Countries Is Doing Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.