Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Seun Osewa Must Investigate This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Must Investigate This (1559 Views)

Tinubu Govt MUST Investigate ATIKU'S Source Of Wealth / EFCC Must Investigate Hadiza Bala-Usman For 'Looting' NPA - PDP / Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting β€” UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by wowcatty: 4:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Your pig mother exactly!
Fugazy2023:

Your mother 🀣🀑🀑🀑
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by Fugazy2023: 6:38am On Aug 16, 2023
wowcatty:
You this death-head have no part among the living, can't you see that everything that surrounds you is dead?
Go and

You don get free opera data today abi. Poor wretched soul. Your father
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by wowcatty: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Monkey, you are projecting your situation.
Go and switch to your begging username.
Your useless mother, were, omo gutter.
Fugazy2023:

You don get free opera data today abi. Poor wretched soul. Your father
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by Fugazy2023: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2023
wowcatty:
Monkey, you are projecting your situation.
Go and switch to your begging username.
Your useless mother, were, omo gutter.

I know your mother is dead that's why you no value other people's mother. Wretched foool
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by wowcatty: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Braindead hypocrite, you are the first to mention mother and your post is still there. Your mother is already dead and about to rot in hell for bringing a disaster like you into the world.
Fugazy2023:

I know your mother is dead that's why you no value other people's mother. Wretched foool
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by Fugazy2023: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2023
wowcatty:
Braindead hypocrite, you are the first to mention mother and your post is still there. Your mother is already dead and about to rot in hell for bringing a disaster like you into the world.

I will not read that nonsense you wrote up there you foool and this is the last time I'll respond to you 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by wowcatty: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2023
You this thing from hell, I thought you are just warming up, idiott!
Fugazy2023:

I will not read that nonsense you wrote up there you foool and this is the last time I'll respond to you 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by Fugazy2023: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2023
wowcatty:
You this thing from hell, I thought you are just warming up, idiott!

Again, when I saw your monika, I did not read the rubbish you wrote but whatever it is you wrote, it will be your portion and that of all your family including your unborn children 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

Ffrustrated goat 🐐🐐🐐
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by wowcatty: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Don't read it, you hell thing!
Fugazy2023:

Again, when I saw your monika, I did not read the rubbish you wrote but whatever it is you wrote, it will be your portion and that of all your family including your unborn children 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

Ffrustrated goat 🐐🐐🐐
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by Lovelive: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Why are behaving this way?
Someone made a complain which is directed to Seun but here you are very bitter about the person who you don't even know.
Why this my dear ? Why ?

Fugazy2023:

Unfortunately, I did not read what you fool wrote cheesy grin
I.know for sure that na rubbish you write there. Whatever it is sha, BACK TO SENDER and to your family legit grin
Re: Seun Osewa Must Investigate This by AfonjaConehead: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Don't Want To Be Associated or Identified As Africans / Update: Us Judge To Release Tinubu’s FBI Files On October 30 β€” US Source / Census 2006: Who Will Count The Militants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.