Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) (47122 Views)

Embarrassing Moment Beauty Pageant Crown Was Snatched Off Her Head After Wining / Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by jantabay: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Imagine...
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by astonished: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Onefornaija24:

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?

It's like you have money to waste, Jiji don cast already, go and subscribe and see by yourself.

Alaba seller do spoiled Jiji, they just shop your money and be calling you on phone to resubscribe
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by astonished: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Onefornaija24:

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?[/b][/quote]

It's like you have money to waste, Jiji don cast already, go and subscribe and see by yourself.

Alaba seller do spoiled Jiji, they just shop your money and be calling you on phone to resubscribe
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by clintino700(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
looks planned

1 Like

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Onefornaija24: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Unlimitk:

Yea totally
Jiji is 1 billion times better than jumia or konga together
From experience

Do u sell there?
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Qualer: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izSKcr1_4Nw

OMG Rat runs into a girl's wig right on her head as her friends scream in horror while trying to get it out 😲

#wetindeyhappentv

That is not a rat. That is a Guinea pig - probably someone's pet!
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by MICVOCT(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zonefree:
The odour from that wig can power about 6 local governments in Kano state.

What a speculation. Intelligent agency must speak to this. grin
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nollywood movie
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by MightySparrow: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Perfect abode
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by sylve11: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
@op, scripted nonsense. I will not be clicking any of your video henceforth. angry cool

2 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by RealEmilokan: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Disgusting!! sad
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Metrofox(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Not surprised, it was a very common occurrence with wigs especially from eyelash women since the age of Renaissance. The things women do to make themselves feel happy, unspeakable
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brighton1:
dat wig must be smelling of rat hole reason the rat ran into it thinking na E house
Very soon snake 🐍 will locate dat rat on top her head smiley
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by zedman1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Believe everything on Social Media at your own peril. cheesy
The video is just too fake for an average brained human to believe, but you see? It's the social media and trust me, many already believe this child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by shantti(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
abobote:
Scripted, watch the video again, this time slowly you will see the acting

So they met a rat and begged it to partake in a skit and it agreed for a fee
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
My worst fear! 😳😳😳
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Sunkanni(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Bigseven(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Village people may be !
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let the rat breathe grin

It found a 30 years old wig to call home

#Ratlivesmatter
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Scamburster(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izSKcr1_4Nw

OMG Rat runs into a girl's wig right on her head as her friends scream in horror while trying to get it out 😲

#wetindeyhappentv
Already taken note of those that commented with seriousness as low IQ, especially angerose I rated highly before.
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Realist777: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zonefree:
Lol, why Kano?
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
I regret watching the video, so disgusting.
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Larryndelaw: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
That's old story
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Codeye(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jonol:
grin

Bring your core dao or Pi coin

Pi rate is 350/π

Core is 850/core

WhatsApp

+2 3 4 8130 4 7 5418
this guy just scammed me
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by iukpe: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
No place like home grin grin
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Boyjaco: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by BALLOSKI: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2023
Zonefree:
grin grin grin
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by lendahand(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Jonol:
grin

Bring your core dao or Pi coin

Pi rate is 350/π

Core is 850/core

WhatsApp

+2 3 4 8130 4 7 5418
do these coins have liquidity on binance?
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Nathaniel111(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2023
She just won Rat A thon.... grin
She should call Guinness World Record for her certificate.
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

As in... Nothing like moderation at all.

You see a girl dressed for an outing looking totally alien to the same person waking up in the morning. Chai!
This is the sole reason why I am only attracted to girls that are natural, once you do all those fake and artificial things, that's a big turn off for me.
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Bestvicky16(f): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2023
This could be spiritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See A Simple Method For Removing A Ring Stuck On Your Finger / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / 6 Things To Avoid One Week Before Your Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.