Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs (36411 Views)

World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) / Niger Republic Mourns 137 Victims After Deadliest Attack In Recent Memory / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Jabar2017: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
God bring peace to mankind....
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Acekidc4(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
May Divine Source Heal Our World!!
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by rightopdeep(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
What caused the Fire ?
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by NOwazobia: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Rubbish trash. Most of the people that died are more than likely Christians. So your Jesus allowed them to die for nothing, including children?
STFU and get lost
Even your Jesus couldn't safe himself when he was being hanged. Mumu man.
Even if you are an Atheists, your last line makes you a dumb Atheist.

Atheist have moved on from such dumb argument that he couldn't save himself, because the purpose of the death was not to save himself, but a ritual.

While atheists are generally dumb, you are obviously the dumbest I have come across. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by donleo92(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Insurance got them covered
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Sleekfingers: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
rightopdeep:
What caused the Fire ?

I believe reading doesn't kill

3 Likes

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by FireUpNow(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tinubu and his ECOWAS crew are readying for war in Niger all because of some hidden agenda and Interest
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by YesDaddyTill203: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
NOwazobia:
Even if you are an Atheists, your last line makes you a dumb Atheist.

Atheist have moved on from such dumb argument that he couldn't save himself, because the purpose of the death was not to save himself, but a ritual.

While atheists are generally dumb, you are obviously the dumbest I have come across. undecided

Zero IQ retar@ded monkey.
Only a dumb ass will believe a fictional story such as someone dying to save others.
Your retardation must be inherited.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by richeeyo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whalis:
This is happening in a country where my countrymen pay millions to migrate to. Who knows one of them might be among!
They leave a place that is natural disaster-free to a place laden with disaster.
Our problem is leadership disaster. Sometimes I wonder which is worst, natural or human as in leadership disaster?
Don't be a fool sir
Its an island away from mainland America
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Trustedpronet: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
For those talking of achievement this is one of them. Vanity
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Officialmrt: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
buygala:

Dear Sir

Please shut up and stop making a mockery of Christianity... Shithead analysis like this is the kind Muslims and other religions will never make, and it is one of the major reasons why people take Christianity for a joke.

It's all shades of sick to sermonize the death of these people... People who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, some of them possibly even being more Christian than your hypocritical self..

From the time of Noah's flood till forever, there will be always be natural disasters.. It has nothing to do with anyone's coming or going..

Once again, please shut your mouth.. Na God I take beg you...

Signed
Thank you my brother.....the guy just dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by verybadmouth(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
In the current Nigerian context, certain individuals might already be accusing Tinubu of being responsible for the situation. Awon Oloshi
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by DrAda(f): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
My God!!
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Ventura1: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sorry for the United States, their fire service is useless, unlike that of Nigeria, especially LRU.
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Timoleon(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Do the people of Hawaii matter more than the people of Ukraine? Let’s send our prayers to Hawaii while we send money, supplies and weapons to Ukraine.
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Majorbankz007: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by NOwazobia: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Zero IQ retar@ded monkey.
Only a dumb ass will believe a fictional story such as someone dying to save others.
Your retardation must be inherited.
Keep proving how dumb you are. grin

I have walked your path b4...

I have also meant more sufisticated atheist, and your line of argument is already deprecated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
When holiness open thread, righteousness will be the first to comment. sad
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by aycorporat(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
buygala:

Dear Sir

Please shut up and stop making a mockery of Christianity... Shithead analysis like this is the kind Muslims and other religions will never make, and it is one of the major reasons why people take Christianity for a joke.

It's all shades of sick to sermonize the death of these people... People who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, some of them possibly even being more Christian than your hypocritical self..

From the time of Noah's flood till forever, there will be always be natural disasters.. It has nothing to do with anyone's coming or going..

My dear brother
Please don't take the words of that guy serious and all the sheepies that click the likes button for him.

He could pass the message without necessarily portraying the disaster in an opposite direction
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Whalis: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
richeeyo:

Don't be a fool sir
Its an island away from mainland America
You must be an ipob member this is how they respond to issues.

1 Like

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Chetas81(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
if this happen in Africa where people stuck, what would happen
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by wittywriter: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
jayAjoku:
Fire Dey burn na cars dey Melt 🤣😅😂 Trees no Dey burn at all and Una go believe say na wild fire 🔥🤣😂🤣 Lazer And Energy Weapons At work here if you know you know 🎯🤷🏾‍♂️

Reference:
Global warming is real and the destruction is gradually ticking all the boxes of human existence on this planet.

Earth is fighting back against a pesky specie called Man.

Wittyness
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by RaptorX: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is not a wildfire they are lying to you, this is a result of a Direct Energy Weapon that as being used to obliterate that town. No wildfire will burn cars, house, even boats in the water and left the trees standing.

1 Like

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by BoldBrainz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pwettylinda:

No wonder you people use to fight for your God.

He must be powerless

Na thunder go fire both Christians and Muslims

You people need education

Bumbum girl, I'm trying to understand the basis behind this your outburst grin.
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Osariemen12: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
And nations without wildfire are convening meeting upon meetings to have west Africa look like this.
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Streett: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
buygala:

Dear Sir

Signed

He jerks off on suffering & death sermon,Its the only known way he justifies Christianity..

..He doesn’t preach HOPE, LOVE nor PEACE…!

It’s always War & Thunder.. Terror, Sorrow, Tears & Blood ….Steady Making Christianity look awfully bad & threatening scary..!

Jesus Christ Of Nazareth according to the Bible weh ah dey read everyday is Gentle, warm, calm & sweet… He showed compassion towards the harlots & thieves.. He even asked Jehovah to forgive those that nailed & scourged him to death..

But this Unrighteousness Nigga always finna act like he’s the Personal Secretary to God & Chief Editor of the Holy Bible..

..Oversabi housewife!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by condralbedez: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
embarassed
That's Bad, Nigeria is truly blessed,only if our leader will be transparent and accountable.

Imagine if Nigeria face such Natural disaster,nah who won help us
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by juman(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sorry o.
Hope no nigerian was among them.
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Hotwest: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Galaxydon1:
everyone believes his or her religion is the best, if Jesus could destroy the world cos of his second coming, what about the innocent kids that died in the flame.. they white gave us Christianity and sold our forefathers as slave, it's high Time we wise up,
the children part got me...they are really innocent of all these beliefs and all. God can't be that wicked on us. I know God is compassionate

Don't mind that pastor guy. Nobody really knows anything. The world remains a mystery

1 Like

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by BoldBrainz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
NOwazobia:
Keep proving how dumb you are. grin

I have walked your path b4...

I have also meant more sufisticated atheist, and your line of argument is already deprecated. cheesy

So you people have abandoned the core issue of the disaster and have turned to arguing about Jesus and religion?

1 Like

Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by yemmywesey(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Righteousness2:
Birth pains are off the chart .

The Entire world is Gripped by a really bad case of WAR fever .

Pestilences, diseases, Earthquakes, floods, fires and all manner of Disasters rattling the world in High Frequency and Intensity.

A huge tsunami of brainwashing, deceptions, confusion, fear, and anxiety, accompanied by violence and terror in various places.

The Antichrist System Is Being Positioned Right Before Our Eyes…

BIBLE PROPHECY IS UNFOLDIND BEFORE OUR EYES BUT MANY in the World ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT.

We are the Only Generation to see Everything JESUS said will Happen preceding HIS coming , unfold before our eyes

Escape for your life now. THE Coming of JESUS CHRIST is imminent. Run to JESUS Christ now!
You will not be able to survive the events of Great tribulation.

Those who have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.

Where is Jesus Christ, if you want to run to him
Re: Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs by Chetas81(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
verybadmouth:
In the current Nigerian context, certain individuals might already be accusing Tinubu of being responsible for the situation. Awon Oloshi
suffering and smiling should not be your first priority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire. / Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.