Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. (37772 Views)

D'Tigress Captain, Sarah Ogoke, Gets First Job As A Medical Doctor / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran / Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
I wish our football teams can make us proud on the continental stage, I’ve missed that for decades (since 96 Olympics) 😢
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Is that thing on your profile pics real or it's Photoshop abi you magnified and elongated it because I'll never believe a man can have such type of thing hian
it possible,, my own thick too just that he's is longer . God bless some people but it rare to see dicks like that very rare.those u see on xxvideos,, most are not real
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Helper1000:
most of them are not real
I thought as much hmmm
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by jojothaiv(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Benny90:

No be only you, you see those short ones ehen? Na disaster dem be..
grin grin

Though they are brief and usually short-tempered, most of them are down to earth and easy going.

Their weaknesses lies in the height.

But wait o, so this tall opeke na 19 years abi na no read that line clearly.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Josephkabila12: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Good one to the Governor and the pretty D'Tigress player
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by AmazingELixir: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
lipsrsealed

Please the dancing senator cum governor should do well to keep this girl away from Davido his nephew....I don't want to hear she's become 2_in_1 after crossing paths with Obo.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by ChristianMuslim: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mumu man.. does not know anything about governance.. appointing only his family into the cabinet.. dont be surprise, that lady may be her girlfriend or family friend.. useless man
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by ChristianMuslim: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Osun is in serious trouble.. this man has not done a single project, since he has been sworn in.. only snapping photograph and dancing all over the state
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Omoawoke: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
See spec, fine , tall, beautiful, sport girl, successful career
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Tyktoker: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kind hearted governor, I hope My man OBO can add this to the list sha!
naptu2:
Gov Ademola Adeleke @AAdeleke_01

https://twitter.com/AAdeleke_01/status/1689955493798645760
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by SoliBayNG: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lifeslove:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

You no dey tire for this nonsense? Every morning, you haven't eaten
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Sensiblerealist: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
This bastard don go find another person acct to dey beg. Noor be Angel or Faith or Angela again

Lifeslove:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
G.TBank
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Satanistx: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
issa sucking dick things
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by favor914: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Benny90:

No be only you, you see those short ones ehen? Na disaster dem be..
Very funny, & I know say you go be short man wey like Britney Griner kind tall babes?
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Benny90: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:
Very funny, & I know say you go be short man wey like Britney Griner kind tall babes?
6'2 is short
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by ehissi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
naptu2:

I can assure you, it took the grace of God not to dance as he saw this hoooge babe....... grin

Congrats to the star athlete.

I can see you are going places already..... grin
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by NAC1666: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
naptu2:

Hope the governor is not thinking what am thinking
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by adefitim(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
The same D'Tigress a particular person here said dominated by Igbo, meanwhile 13 platers made up the squad, we have like 5 Yoruba, South South and Northerner there
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by AfonjaPriest: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lifeslove:
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by PeggySandas(f): 5:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Alvin212:
Man be like Toad cheesy

Make him no rape her grin

Everybody is not like your father.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by gabbasin: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2023
The way Yoruba people dey write Arabic name sef, what's 'Imuran', it's Imran
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by AskProf: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2023
jconsulting:

Oga bros, the country is not smiling, 2014 when i lost my job , no friends to turn to i bury shame and enter building site doing casual job before i could get my feet back, today am a consultant, i never begged for one day, so many nights my family went to bed hungry but i sacrifice all i can . People will get tired of you begging, look for casual job for now that can earn you daily income while you dont give up on your dream .

My candid advice

Who are you advising?

He is a ANTHONY M OKEKE, a fraudster, scammer, thief, impersonator all rolled together. He more than 5 years experience in this trade.

The genuine people he used their ailment/ predicament must have cursed him.

Search for ANTHONY M OKEKE here and see for yourself.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by VikingKing: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2023
AskProf:

Who are you advising?

He is a ANTHONY M OKEKE, a fraudster, scammer, thief, impersonator all rolled together. He more than 5 years experience in this trade.

The genuine people he used their ailment/ predicament must have cursed him.

Search for ANTHONY M OKEKE here and see for yourself.

How are you so sure that even this name is not just one of the numerous account names he uses? Over the years he has used Angela, faith, celestine, Joseph, anthony, blessing. That Anthony okeke is definitely not his real name.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by AskProf: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2023
VikingKing:

How are you so sure that even this name is not just one of the numerous account names he uses? Over the years he has used Angela, faith, celestine, Joseph, anthony, blessing. That Anthony okeke is definitely not his real name.

Celestine is a genuine spinal cord case. He used his video to scam the public.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by VikingKing: 3:39am On Sep 21, 2023
AskProf:

Celestine is a genuine spinal cord case. He used his video to scam the public.

My point exactly.
He will use any name usable.
Thats not his real name, that person is probably just another victim.
No wonder he hasn't been caught till now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Best FIFA Africa National Team, Tunisia Top Rankings After 15 Years / Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail / Odion Ighalo Shows Off His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.