Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani (14478 Views)

Jafaru Mohammed Steals ₦10.9 Billion From NIA Ikoyi N13 Billion Loot - Gazette / Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by politicoNG: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2023
KDSG PRESS RELEASE:

MINISTERIAL NOMINATION: GOVERNOR UBA SANI CAUTIONS THE PRESS AGAINST FAKE NEWS

The Governor of Kaduna State, His Excellency Senator Uba Sani has called on media houses, social media users, and macro-blogging sites to desist from spreading false and unverified information as this could mislead readers and cause unnecessary tension in the polity.

The Governor gave this advice while fielding questions from members of the press on his recent meeting with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his alleged rejection of a certain individual proposed by his predecessor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai to replace him as a ministerial nominee.

Governor Sani stated categorically, "The only thing that is true in the story is that I met with the President. Every other thing is false and a conjecture to create friction between me and Malam Nasir El-Rufai. At no time did we discuss the issue of replacement."

Further emphasizing the importance of responsible reporting, Governor Sani urged media outlets to be cautious and avoid becoming tools for mischief-makers who specialize in spreading falsehoods and divisive narratives.

While commending media houses and bloggers who consistently ensure due diligence in reporting factual stories, Governor Sani reminded members of the press of their duty as the fourth estate of the realm.

"In these days of clickbaits and fake news, it is imperative for traditional and new media platforms to maintain their integrity by sharing balanced and verified stories that will be useful in moving the nation forward," the Governor said.

Muhammad Lawal Shehu
Chief Press Secretary
12th August, 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mF6LSyPj6f95Rdbksu4UMeCDE3TSqk6wTcaDn7qZsuybmio9KMVu3C75hmebHENol&id=100044610211459&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7800773/uba-sani-rejects-el-rufais-ministerial#125061508

3 Likes

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by Alchemy528: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Calm down the truth will be out soon

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by iclass1: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2023
...one by one, you people will be OK last last

6 Likes

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2023
I hate fate news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by mindful01: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I hate fake news

Not fake

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by MykellOni(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Why are you telling us?
Are you ashamed to be associated with him?? .., Mtcheew! Park well ahbeg

1 Like

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by JohnnyXma828: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ok sir
Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by STEWpid(f): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chai..

...buh, nothing consign us na. undecided

#Anu_Usu
Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by KayCee92(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin grin
Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by Gamesmart: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nigerian cretins believe anything they read from unknown media establishments.

Seun and his moderators will put any nonsense on Front Page.

Who the hell are gazettengr.com?

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-uba-sani-rejects-el-rufais-ministerial-candidate-jafaru-sani-tells-tinubu-to-expect-another-name/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by Majorbankz007: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
K
Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by BoldBrainz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
We believe you.
But what took you to Aso rock straight from London?

You State governors, why is it so hard for all of you to sit in your various states and do your darned jobs?! Week in and out, that's how you'll find them littering all around Aso rock, Asokoro, Maitama, causing unnecessary traffic pressure.

Reason I like Borno State governor, Babagana Zulum. He's hardly seen in Abuja unless it is absolutely important. But folks like that useless Hope Uzodinma of Imo and Yahaya Bello of Kogi state, practically live in Abuja.

6 Likes

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by ubimagos: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pandora and co-travellers. Everything about them is fake, fake party, fake presidential candidate and fake mandate hunting!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by alanto: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
News like this usually confuse IPOB elements..

Desist from fake news you will not hear

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by GeneralPula: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Enemies of Nigeria are behind the Fake news..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by extol1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Soon or later, the true shall be revealed
Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by Oakenshield: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Then after he will still accept the post
Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by juman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Do you know what?
Life goes around.

As we read, in 2015 tinubu and bisi akande convinced buhari to pick a SAN from south west as justice minister. Buhari agreed.
Tinubu then discussed with the SAN to go and visit elrufai as like lobbying for the position.
The firebrand SAN said never. So he lost the ministerial position.

Now its turn of elrufai to visit almighty ribadu to lobby for the ministerial position, but elrufai does not want to visit him.

1 Like

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by sleek214(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ok. Not surprised. Obidients will continue to push out Fake news for the next 4 years. DSS, police and the Military should start hunting them down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by YesDaddyTill203: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ipob fake news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by Lovenorth: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Elrufai in the mud
Re: Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Strike: FG Now Owes Marketers N470b - Vanguard / Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) / PDP Senators To Oppose Yakubu’s Confirmation As INEC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.