Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos (45932 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Used Toyota Picnic 690k / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi In Russia Then The Unthinkable Happens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by AllenSpencer: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2023
SaLongs1:
Just imagine that place is 3 times the size of Naija!! Our country is overpopulated

Over 50% of it is inhabitable

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by GorillaApp(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2023
mushroomFarm:
So when it was time for swimming, I declined. Recently a Nigerian died in another city. He drowned in a river. He was a good swimmer but in Russia, the rivers are dangerously cold...one dive and you could start suffering from disorientation, hypothermia, etc before you actually get drowned. Someone here on Nairaland once said 'life has no duplicate is a black man's mantra" this is very correct. But our pastor's wife insisted that I would be very safe if I swim with her. (I never enter river before oooo)
Na so we enter sha... After few minutes I was already swimming in the deepest part of the river....but she was close by at all times...and sometimes when I dive and don't surge nor emerge quick enough she would swim to my location lol remember I told you the church here shows and practice a kind of love that would start making you wonder if something else is not getting involved. grin
Well, here is a picture we took before swimming. No mind me...I con wrap my hair grin grin na jjc I be

Is that your pastor's wife? Where is devilishman? Come an help me complete the thought wey I get for mind cheesy

Op, I will like to reach you privately. I get private questions. Seriously speaking
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by SaLongs1(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Over 50% of it is inhabitable
Of course I know that but our population is getting out of proportion to our available resources.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by emmaodet: 6:56am On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:
Imagine South Africa can visit Russia for three months without a visa, but mighty Nigeria, needs a visa. Since 1st of August 2023, Indians became eligible for the 16 days Russia e-visa that costs 40usd, but in Nigeria, nothing.

Putin, why?

Because south Africa and India are in BRICS.
If and when we join, I believe we will enjoy the largess

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Bahamas95(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2023
OP you and that sister Natalia.............

Some things are better left unsaid. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Cubeman: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Solsix:
I thought they say Russians are racist, how true is that??

From this guy's previous and recent posts, there's no place for racism in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by DyingFetus: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:
Imagine South Africa can visit Russia for three months without a visa, but mighty Nigeria, needs a visa. Since 1st of August 2023, Indians became eligible for the 16 days Russia e-visa that costs 40usd, but in Nigeria, nothing.

Putin, why?

Putin is not friendly with tinubu
After all The west still got their hands on naija
Until nigerians elect a reasonable president who's not a puppet installed by the west
Omo na so e go day be
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by chrisj2(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2023
When in Rome... The foods look super healthy; even though Pastor is carrying a bit.

Well done for integrating and learning the language and doing well in your studies...

Big difference between our people in UK especially and other places where they go round wanting Nja stuff.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by McStoic(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2023
mushroomFarm:
So when it was time for swimming, I declined. Recently a Nigerian died in another city. He drowned in a river. He was a good swimmer but in Russia, the rivers are dangerously cold...one dive and you could start suffering from disorientation, hypothermia, etc before you actually get drowned. Someone here on Nairaland once said 'life has no duplicate is a black man's mantra" this is very correct. But our pastor's wife insisted that I would be very safe if I swim with her. (I never enter river before oooo)
Na so we enter sha... After few minutes I was already swimming in the deepest part of the river....but she was close by at all times...and sometimes when I dive and don't surge nor emerge quick enough she would swim to my location lol remember I told you the church here shows and practice a kind of love that would start making you wonder if something else is not getting involved. grin
Well, here is a picture we took before swimming. No mind me...I con wrap my hair grin grin na jjc I be

This comment on excessive love is my best so far. Very hilarious grin
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2023
fx45:
After voting for the old criminal druggie, you want to escape? Na lie! Asiwaju till 2031
hahahahahahaha
See ur head like telescope grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Sweetvie: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2023
Xiaohei:

Your points are valid, but believe you me it’s the same everywhere except in Africa. I’m inclined to believe the Russians also portray America and the west as villains and evil in their movies. The same way Hollywood portray blacks most times as drug dealers, pimps, or the stereotypical entertainers, athletes or a struggling family grappling with life’s challenges; rarely are we portrayed as the people saving humanity. Arabs as terrorists scheming to unleash bombs in high density cities; or hijacking a plane or something. Russians as hackers, spies etc. Chinese / Asians as chefs, betrayers, stealers of trade secrets etc. Currently on various Chinese social media platforms, blacks (people of colour) are subjected to blatant racist comments for simply being black. Biracial kids are not spared from such nasty racist comments. The Chinese would say black people sell drugs, are carriers of HIV, and are generally mischievous. Where do this stereotypical nonsense come from? From movies, books, social media. The Arabs take jabs at us with impunity because to a typical Arab especially the wealthy ones, being black equates inferiority. In essence what I’m trying to say is that we ( black people) should quit believing that we have friends; truth is we don’t because all of these people ( Westerners, Chinese, Russians, Indians…) are out to grab from us all they can.
Well said
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by McStoic(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Wow

If you would like to work steady online as a Typist(speed: 45WPM above) to earn in dollars send a message to illsitech@yahoo

Drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Clinghton: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2023
Very nice

Permit me to say your dressing looks old fashion.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by richard69(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2023
Why you come resemble layi?
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by kcbaba007: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2023
mushroomFarm:
They lied to you that's all. Russians are friendly to foreigners than most 'white' countries. Russians are probably the only group of people in the world that does the opposite of rasicm to black people. I mean most countries are either neutral, slightly racist or very racist but Russians love black people and they carry it for head.
I am pro American. My dad did all his studies there and I seem to like America. Russians respect Americans too. So trust me...I am not being sentimental, I am just telling you about Russia...exactly the way they are.

Hmnnn..... This is making me wanna visit Russia
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by kcbaba007: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2023
kcbaba007:

Hmnnn..... This is making me wanna visit Russia

Experience Christianity the way it ought to be, not, all this conmen here faking as pastors, collecting tithes and offerings from people, only to start flying private jets..... Abi all those demonic occultists forming as pastors and doing fake and demonic miracles and deliverance. SMS

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by MySolace: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

Putin, why?
Na BRICS nations naa...

Naija follow dem?
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by RoadMozart(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
SaLongs1:
grin grin Garri kee you dia. Abi you no see better chaw wey di op post before?
Garri with that wild chicken go too make sense grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by pansophist(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
MySolace:

Na BRICS nations naa...

Naija follow dem?

But Cambodia and Vietnam are not in Brics. Them dont need visa too Russia.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by MySolace: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

But Cambodia and Vietnam are not in Brics. Them dont need visa too Russia.
Na Asian brothers...
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by EngrKemp: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
chigodo:

What is university bible fellowship?
UBF

The Op knows what I'm talking about.

Let him answer me
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Oloki: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Wow

If you would like to work steady online as a Typist(speed: 45WPM above) to earn in dollars send a message to illsitech@yahoo

Hello... I send you a mail.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Ajibade123(m): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2023
mushroomFarm:
First pic...Sister Natalia serving drinks, pancakes, biscuits, sweets and another round of food. The church's mantra is that whenever you come to the presence of your father (our God) you should go back home 'overfed'
Second pic: Another round of food
Third pic is a picture I took on our way to the picnic site. Yes, it is summer in Russia now, in fact, Summer is now rounding up so farmers need to gather alot of hays that will last them for the 9months of winter that is fast approaching.
With the way food surplus like this hope you and the native Russians are not fat?
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Firstinline(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
mushroomFarm:
Least I forget...let me sound you guys a note of warning. Don't ever try to hold your pastor's wife like I did up there in Naija oooo grin cheesy cheesy talkless of swimming with her.. grin grin

Hello Sir MushroomFarm, please I will to digress a little to make enquiries on the mushroom farming you once talked on. How has it been going ? If you are still on it. Please let me know if it is something that you are still doing. And if it still possible to get spawns from you. I am really really interested in setting up something.
Thanks. I can be reached on afocares@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by hakym619(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2023
mushroomFarm:
They lied to you that's all. Russians are friendly to foreigners than most 'white' countries. Russians are probably the only group of people in the world that does the opposite of rasicm to black people. I mean most countries are either neutral, slightly racist or very racist but Russians love black people and they carry it for head.
I am pro American. My dad did all his studies there and I seem to like America. Russians respect Americans too. So trust me...I am not being sentimental, I am just telling you about Russia...exactly the way they are.

Sir, can I message you in person? I hope to study dentistry in Russia.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Oloki: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
McStoic:

Drop your WhatsApp contact

Am not sure they are genuine. I sent him mail side that day, till now, no response.

Moreso, there is another, I did the work, they paid small change, till now, I no see money. the guy thru whom I got the job refuse to pick or response to my whatapp messages.

Which bring a doubt to the authentication of the said job.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by MrNice04(m): 5:56am On Feb 24
mushroomFarm:
pls bruh... there's something I want to ask regarding Russia pls...I plan to travel to russia this year...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos) / House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.