Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Contact Blindness In The Dream. What Does It Signify? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contact Blindness In The Dream. What Does It Signify? (129 Views)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Blindness In The Dream. What Does It Signify? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dear Nairalanders, happy Sunday. I have been having this consistently consistent dream about being blind. Once i sleep in the afternoon, the dream about me using walking stick and being partially blind takes place. This only happens when I decide to take a nap in the afternoon.

Am a young, handsome ,energetic and intelligent man and am presently working but I just noticed that since last year, this dream became a regular thing

Please what could this mean? Is this a spiritual message? Am I being attacked?

Please only matured responses please. This is not child's play.
Re: Contact Blindness In The Dream. What Does It Signify? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hey, while I don't mean to interpret you're dream straight forward... I can give you a clue.

If you're a Churchy kinda guy but you don't really have a personal connection with God, and especially if you love praying and being optimistic about the answers but you aren't really into reading and understanding the Bible...
Then this could mean that you are spiritually blind. You don't know what battle you're actually fighting..

If you're on your feet properly in your relationship with God, then how do your other dreams play out? Literally? Then that means you may literally get blind.

Or there's decision you're making and you don't even know, but you think you know what your doing and it may seem right now...

A simple dream may mean many things...
God has the final say.
Whatever the case, try reading more of the Bible with an open mind that is willing to understand new things.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell / Torn Between The Two By TD Jakes / Immorality: Reinforce Yourself In 4 Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.