Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell (128 Views)

When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell by Kayouzka(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Having children is selfish, common! look at the world we live in today isn't evident that it full of struggles yet it all futility.
One thing is certain the child you bring here would definitely suffer.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell by budaatum: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kayouzka:

This is only true if you are a stupid ignorant parent who has refused to learn from their own suffering experience. Most parents do all possible to ensure their children do not suffer, including educating themselves on how to handle life so they can teach their children to better handle theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kayouzka:

Having children is selfish, common! look at the world we live in today isn't evident that it full of struggles yet it all futility. One thing is certain the child you bring here would definitely suffer.

You're partially right but have you considered the fact that the preaching and teaching of God's kingdom must continue until the end? Matthew 24:13-14
So if believers aren't having children to inculcate God's word in their hearts {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} how will God's work be done till the end? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell by kkins25(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kayouzka:
Having children is selfish, common! look at the world we live in today isn't evident that it full of struggles yet it all futility.
Who would make the world a better place if not our children who'd be wiser than and see life in a different light from us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kayouzka:

Actually I do think of this but from a Christian perspective.

I know that the world is very much defiled now and much more defilement is coming, but the main targets are now children, everything points to indoctrinating children with new toxic morals that challenge our previous knowledge of normalcy.
And I also know that it's going to be very difficult to keep your child(ren) in check.

So with this knowledge, I usually wonder — “Why have Children if they'll easily be converted into ardent sinners?”
I don't wish to have a child that will go to hell.
It's painful but its a fact.
Re: Stop Having Children If You Do T Want Your Child To Go To Hell by xproducer: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kayouzka:

____

GOD's command to mankind to be "fruitful and multiply" from before and particularly after the flood remains the same!

"So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth" -Genesis 9:1 (Also Genesis 1:22 & 28, Genesis 8:17< Genesis 9:7).

It was because of disobedience to this command that GOD scattered the would-be inhabitants of Babel, who for pride, etc did not want to fill the earth, but rather stay in one place and "build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth." (Genesis 11:1-9)

Furthermore, "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed, But shall speak with their enemies in the gate." - Psalm 127:3-5

None can defeat GOD's purposes via avoidance, abortion and/or straight murder - like Herod's attempt to stop the Lord YESHUA, the MESSIAH... (Matthew 2:13-16), no one can stop certain people, who are the Lord's, from being born and the Lord GOD cares for His own always!... this is my testimony; GOD is good! (Psalm 145:8-9)

"I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread." - Psalm 37:25

(1) (Reply)

Whatever He Says / Why True Pastors Should Not Collect Salaries For God's Work / The Long-suffering Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.