Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai (2100 Views)

Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP / Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed / I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by iSense247: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
He said it's Tinubu that is desperate to work with him. He has been telling Tinubu he doesn't want to work with him.

That he is bigger than anybody being his godfather.

Please Nigerians allow this religious bigot to go and rest we don't need him in any National assignment.

Please watch the video >>>

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/videos/840744224179668/?mibextid=NEfrCqdcncT1EUS5

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by Taylor92: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
kiss
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by iSense247: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Truly it is Tinubu that is desperately need him. Tinubu needs election riggers like Hell Rufai and Wike in case of eventual rerun or runoff election.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by nepapole(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
I agree

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by RuggedBiafran: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
helinus
seunmsg
legendhero
omenka
plaindealer

Can you come around and insult El-Rufai? ..Maybe El-Rufai is now IGBO..IPOB..Obidents...ESN..EKPA...NNAMDI Kanu...etc

I can BET #1 Million that Agbado mizcreanst will dodge this thread after peeping.

I dey wait to see any agbado wey go comment... grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by floret23(f): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
nepapole:
I agree
But why did he attended screening in the first place?
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by accordadoga27(f): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
This thread will give the pigs joy 😀

They have started their join-cut videos again.

Where is the full video?

Wetin no work for them before election dem still dey try again after election😀

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by Alchemy528: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
We know
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by BoldBrainz(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lol.

The el-rufai I know grin? Y'all haven't had the last of this case just yet.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by slivertongue: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pls allow him rest
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by slowice(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Their lord and master doesn't want to work with them. 🤣

Just watch how urchiins will leave hell fire and start attacking igbos instead... Cowards😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by dododawa1: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Propaganda from one tribe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by Lovelive: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Which propaganda, Chief propagandist !

dododawa1:
Propaganda from one tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by juman(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
If he desire to be minister, he should go and iron out what the problem is with ribadu.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by juman(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
My man el rufai always talks arrogantly that he is without godfather.
That is very big lie.
Buhari is his GOD in politics.
Without buhari´s support he may not be able to even win local government chairmanship election.

Those around tinubu in presidency are his political children. Gbaja, ribadu, fashola, etc.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by floret23(f): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ur.chins dare not insult their Islamic mini god. What a life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by rayvelez(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
urchinssss and zombies ronu won’t say a words
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by Pious101: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
He is pained
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by GeneralPula: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
helinus
seunmsg
legendhero
omenka
plaindealer

Can you come around and insult El-Rufai? ..Maybe El-Rufai is now IGBO..IPOB..Obidents...ESN..EKPA...NNAMDI Kanu...etc

I can BET #1 Million that Agbado mizcreanst will dodge this thread after peeping.

I dey wait to see any agbado wey go comment... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did El-rufai insult anybody?

So why should they insult him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by samunaka: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
iSense247:
He said it's Tinubu that is desperate to work with him. He has been telling Tinubu he doesn't want to work with him.

That he is bigger than anybody being his godfather.

Please Nigerians allow this religious bigot to go and rest we don't need him in any National assignment.

Please watch the video >>>

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/videos/840744224179668/?mibextid=NEfrCqdcncT1EUS5

Look at you, it is now that he has become a religious bigot, before the election when the Aso Rock cabal were messing around with Tinubu he was the only man who has the guts to stand up for Tinubu even at the expense of his personal relationship with Buhari, let me tell you unequivocally that El Rufai present travails is orchestrated by his Muslim brothers in the North, because he refused the presidency to remain in the North

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai by iSense247: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
samunaka:

Look at you, it is now that he has become a religious bigot, before the election when the Aso Rock cabal were messing around with Tinubu he was the only man who has the guts to stand up for Tinubu even at the expense of his personal relationship with Buhari, let me tell you unequivocally that El Rufai present travails is orchestrated by his Muslim brothers in the North, because he refused the presidency to remain in the North
Are you saying Hell Rufai is not a religious bigot? His support for Tinubu is not because of his love for him but because he didn't have options. He can't go back to Atiku Abubakar for reasons widely known to sane minds and he knew Kwankwaso can't win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mr President On A Change Of Name For Nigeria / Step Down Now! Imo Leaders, Traditional Rulers Order Rochas After Endorsing: / Family Escapes Kano Riots, Loses 4 Daughters In Madalla Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.