Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Are Your Bad Habits? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Bad Habits? (10672 Views)

What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Makanike: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Smoking Cannabis

Masturbation

Always on meditation about physics and how things around me works, I adore enstien and newton....

Always curious to learn new things

Silence is my hubby hardly talk

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by MrsTwrite(f): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Laziness.
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Candycrushy(f): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
My bad habit is not getting enough attention. Make me feel special. Then i hate lies too
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Elsueno: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Too blunt....I am always straight to da point, which I know a lot of people find really annoying. but I just can't help it, lost a few friends due to dat, but if time would role back, would still tell them same shyt without sugarcoating it. After all its in MY NATURE cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
My bad habit is silence.

I can be quiet for days without speaking a word to anyone asides prayers and laughs when scrolling through instagram.

I think deeply about everything so I end up saying nothing because I know it may not be worth it or the person won't understand a word.

Can we be friends too?. We got same personality!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Mystery9(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Paystack:
I hate asking anyone for help.

I don't bother talking to people who I find useless or who I think can't hold a meaningful intellectual conversation.

I very much dislike approaching people first or making first conversation that doesn't involves me syking u.

It's not pride... actually people say I'm the best friend they ever had cause of my selfless nature.

I just don't see the point of meeting anyone first unless I look up to you.

I hate calling people on phone , I don't see the need

I just set out a date and group text close ones

I just tell them to imagine how people in far distance communicated when a telephone wasn't in existence.

I dislike calling my babe, if she doesn't call me always for me to pick when I feel like talking the relationship will end

I'm addicted to sex and feeling that comes with cuming

If I don't see a pussy, I masturbate until I find one.

I think I'm special... well I'm not... everyone somehow thinks same I've come to realize
Lastly

I need to be high before I can communicate in a gathering of people I'm not familiar with.

I can only be loud and charismatic when I'm playing a video game
You really get problems, ask baba God for help.
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by omooba969(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Candycrushy:
My bad habit is not getting enough attention. Make me feel special. Then i hate lies too

This is not a habit dear.
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Dralin(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:
Working(writing) late into wee hours then missing out on appointments meetings with my online investment partners.
Another is picking meals...my nutritionist is helping overcome my eating disorder.

Wittyness

I Would like to Write to earn Too, Can i DM you?
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Cti28(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Oh sure, YES BOSS, drop your mail.

Hope you love to make money online o because naija government is not smiling.
Interested ceetibe@gmail.com
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Meddymeddy: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
My bad habit is silence.

I can be quiet for days without speaking a word to anyone asides prayers and laughs when scrolling through instagram.

I think deeply about everything so I end up saying nothing because I know it may not be worth it or the person won't understand a word.

I never thought for once that there is someone who have this type of behavior. I can be very quiet I only talk when there is something to say and I hardly start up a conversation unless is very necessary like being alone with some makes me to start a conversation even tho I don't feel like doing it. I prefer to stay alone most times. I usually take time out by just walking on the road without destination. I do most things well but this silence issue is eating me up because sometimes there is miscommunication because of silence.
How did you balance you silence or is it OK to be totally silent?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Babastrong(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
"RISK TAKING" especially the things people are running away from. it's too much but i don't just know that spirit in me.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Mazah(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

See, you seem not to realize that marriages that work actually are made up of opposites
QUIET GUY, WILD OFF THE HOOK LADY.

Simple.

And as for elite question.... try coming to high brow areas in any country, The SILENT AMBIENCE WILL GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING THAT WEALTH IS NOT RICHES..... and EDUCATION is not a HIGH STANDARD.

I meant that men of high value(not high taste), men who are very conscious of being perfect and on point, WE DON'T MAKE NOISE, WE OBSERVE UNLEARN. RELEARN AND LEARN

It is the understanding about life and psychology and also GOD that makes us speak in silence.

Hmm...I like the way you talk..
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by stanisbaratheon: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Staying up late and excessive use of social media. cheesy
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by hardon1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Epinigirls:
Happy Sunday everyone!

This is a question directed at spouses, boyfriends and girlfriends, etc.

What are you bad habits that you KNOW FOR SURE that your partner will have a hard time with?

Is it gambling, borrowing, spending, womanising, lazying, talking too much, overplaying, etc.

Mine is lazying and manising πŸ˜…

What's your own?

Always grabbing my balls grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by yrhuhfy113: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:

You must be very bored and lonely.

I am not o.
BEING QUIET WHILE THINKING DEEP ABOUT EVERY OUTCOME AND SCENERIO, REMOVES THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE THAT YOUR FRENEMIES CAN USE AGAINST YOU.

YOU WILL ALWAYS SEE THEM COMING FROM MILES AWAY.

It helps you develop psychic or prophetic intuition.... ALMOST NOTHING CAN SURPRISE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE "SEEN" HAPPEN ALREADY

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by hansomb: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
When you have the combo of Perfectionist crumble with sever procrastination. Imagine procrastinating opening your mentions until it reaches 500, not clicking on likes until it reaches like 300 something.
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Dralin(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:
Working(writing) late into wee hours then missing out on appointments meetings with my online investment partners.
Another is picking meals...my nutritionist is helping overcome my eating disorder.

Drop your digit on my/a dead thread...you'll be reached.

Wittyness

081 0154 1406.
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by hansomb: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fear of the future. Lack of emotion (stone cold). Perfectionist. Procrastination. Instant reward (dopamine craving). Fear of failure. Though am working on them gradually. And am seeing good results.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Kitty79: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Smoking I guess
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Godmind2022(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Fast within 14 hours window, and eat within 10 hours window of the 24 hours in a day. Then, you can eat almost anything ( within reason) within your 10 hours of eating. Try to sleep early. If you do, you may not need more than 3-4 hours of sleep.
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by charlyexkid(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Epinigirls:
Happy Sunday everyone!

What are you bad habits that you KNOW FOR SURE that your partner will have a hard time with?

Is it gambling, borrowing, spending, womanising, lazying, talking too much, overplaying, etc.

What's your own?

masturbation
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Jackanda1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
I over feed. If i cook in the morning, i can't rest until its finished before noon.

I don't feel satisfied until i'm over-bloated. Doctors say its psychological.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Jackanda1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Elsueno:
Too blunt....I am always straight to da point, which I know a lot of people find really annoying. but I just can't help it, lost a few friends due to dat, but if time would role back, would still tell them same shyt without sugarcoating it. After all its in MY NATURE cheesy
I'm a master in sugarcoating and it has earned me lots of friends. Incase you need my help.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by bizhop01: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hustling without sleep
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by bizhop01: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
charlyexkid:
masturbation
Tell your creator to help you, Remember you can't help your self
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by achimendy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Epinigirls:
Happy Sunday everyone!

What's your own?

I easily get angry more especially with people that cant control their mouth, secondly I don't tolerate people for too long, any bad characterd ,toxic and jealous person etc. Can't last long with me. Some people say is a bad habit that I should stop it. But that's just me, my sanity is very important to me. Lastly I hardly trust people.
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Dexy4yah(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I love my space too much... Sometimes I just want to be left alone to enjoy my peace.
Samehere

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Lincton: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Going to bed late and Waking up late
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by EthanSly: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
I took like woman I dey straight forward tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by superintendents(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
hansomb:

Any natural problem has an artificial solution. Work on it if you don't like it.
really you fit show me the way bro

Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Aragon001: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
My is always keeping to myself (Though people hardly complain about it to me, but I kind of feel it is a bad habit) and I always tend to listen more and talk less(am a great listener and love to give audience lot) and that has help me a lot to learn much more about people.
Re: What Are Your Bad Habits? by Elsueno: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jackanda1:
I'm a master in sugarcoating and it has earned me lots of friends. Incase you need my help.

Thanks....but it's too stressful to cuddle Adults grin, let me just keep serving them hot hot, does friends who stayed understand me well, dats all dat matters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Join The Red Cross Society In Nigeria / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) / Photos: Handsome Man Turns Into Old Woman After Sex Change Surgery Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.