Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Happy Golden Jubilee to the Deeper Christian Life Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Golden Jubilee to the Deeper Christian Life Ministry (183 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Golden Jubilee to the Deeper Christian Life Ministry by fimzzy1991: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Today the Deeper Christian Life Ministry celebrates her Golden Jubilee (50 years).

We celebrate the founder, Pastor WF. Kumuyi for his tenacity, determination to keep to the standard of holiness without which no man can see the Lord.
Join me to celebrate this beautiful ministry!!!

Re: Happy Golden Jubilee to the Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is where i first gave my life to Christ. God bless Deeper Life Bible Church.

(1) (Reply)

Hillsong Best Praise And Worship Collection 2023 / What Would You Do If You Knew That The Rapture Was About To Happen?!!!! / Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.