Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed (169 Views)

Stop Joking With Hell Fire / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed by aylive02(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2023
I have seen different versions of the ChatGP humouring about Jesus and Mohammed. Some versions made fun of Jesus and couldn't even utter a word about Mohammed. I perceived a lot of messages from this. See below the reply of different ChatGPs.

Sorry to have posted in this section, I have been banned from religion-section posting.

@ Mynd44

Re: Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed by helinues: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Robot vs robot.

When no be say my brain has stopped functioning

1 Like

Re: Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed by itsme01: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2023
cool

That's what respect is all about...

Some people kick their dad to wake up

Some people prostrate to greet their dad when he wakes up

Both parties must respect their differences and that non has superior culture

1 Like

Re: Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed by Alchemy528: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2023
It answers according to what you asked
Re: Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed by MrsTwrite(f): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2023
AI Will always be AI.
Re: Look At Chatgp's Take On Joking About Jesus And Mohammed by Justiceleague1: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
itsme01:
cool

That's what respect is all about...

Some people kick their dad to wake up

Some people prostrate to greet their dad when he wakes up

Both parties must respect their differences and that non has superior culture

Only someone with mental health issue will say and do the bolded grin

(1) (Reply)

The Law of Karma: Every Effect has a Cause, Nothing just Happens! / Our Ancestors: Do They Have Any Role? / What Is Happening In Gaza Today Has Been Predicted In The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.