Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks (363 Views)

What Can She Use For This? / Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by Jewessgratitud3: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Admin pls post. Mummies in house pls help a worried mother, I registered my baby in one daycare close to my shop, so after closing I went to pick my child so on getting there her teacher started begging me that she mistakenly burnt my baby face with hot fork 🍴. According to her she said she didn’t know my baby was standing behind her while she was cooking. So this is my baby’s face after the black ones has peeled off. Will the mark go away, what should I apply to make this mark go pls help. NAwa oo things Dey happen,my people what do you think about this? 🤔

#copied
.is the care giver saying the truth about the burn accident? Someone said it looks like it was deliberately done that an accident will not look so accurate. Hmm... Mothers, mind the kind of daycare you take your babies to

Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by Candidlady: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
See me laughing

Allah ka gafartamini ithink ihave a vengeful spirit

1 Like

Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by fyzaila: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is not good. I can imagine the cry the poor baby must have cried when the wicked aunty did this.

Use honey original one, keep applying it daily. It will fade away.
Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by ahnie: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Candidlady:
See me laughing

Allah ka gafartamini ithink ihave a vengeful spirit

cheesy
Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by ahnie: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
This mistake is effing costly,that baby face is scarred for life.
Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by Jewessgratitud3: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2023
fyzaila:
This is not good. I can imagine the cry the poor baby must have cried when the wicked aunty did this.

Use honey original one, keep applying it daily. It will fade away.

Ok
Thanks
Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by frozen70(f): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Admin pls post. Mummies in house pls help a worried mother, I registered my baby in one daycare close to my shop, so after closing I went to pick my child so on getting there her teacher started begging me that she mistakenly burnt my baby face with hot fork 🍴. According to her she said she didn’t know my baby was standing behind her while she was cooking. So this is my baby’s face after the black ones has peeled off. Will the mark go away, what should I apply to make this mark go pls help. NAwa oo things Dey happen,my people what do you think about this? 🤔

#copied
.is the care giver saying the truth about the burn accident? Someone said it looks like it was deliberately done that an accident will not look so accurate. Hmm... Mothers, mind the kind of daycare you take your babies to

It will go away as it did not get deep into the skin

She is still tender and her body system will fade it away

But you should sue that beech for child abuse and the school will pay heavily as compensation if you press charges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by Jewessgratitud3: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2023
frozen70:

It will go away as it did not get deep into the skin

She is still tender and her body system will fade it away

But you should sue that beech for child abuse and the school will pay heavily as compensation if you press charges

I hope it fades cos it looks like those fresh tribal Marks of old in it's early stage.

I don't even think it's a proper school. From her narrative, it's like those roadside daycare usually run by locals. I dunno.
Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by frozen70(f): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I hope it fades cos it looks like those fresh tribal Marks of old in it's early stage.

I don't even think it's a proper school. From her narrative, it's like those roadside daycare usually run by locals. I dunno.

How are we even sure that child was not innitiated into one nonsense Ogbanje with the blood that came out

Trust no one with your child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by Jewessgratitud3: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2023
frozen70:

How are we even sure that child was not innitiated into one nonsense Ogbanje with the blood that came out

Trust no one with your child
Hm.. you have a point though. May God help struggling mothers o.
Re: WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks by frozen70(f): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hm.. you have a point though. May God help struggling mothers o.
Amen 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better / Man Publicly Humiliated For Shopping With Another Man's Wife / Help To Locate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.