Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Can She Use For This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can She Use For This? (760 Views)

WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks / "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying / Which Cream Do You Use For Your Skin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can She Use For This? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Please what can she use use for this? She's just a 25 yr old Mom and wants to snap back into shape.

Re: What Can She Use For This? by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
🤷
Re: What Can She Use For This? by 1Sharon(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
There is no cure for stetchmarks, no matter what they tell you. No science supports that.
Re: What Can She Use For This? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
1Sharon:
There is no cure for stetchmarks, no matter what they tell you. No science supports that.

I hope she sees and believes this. People have been giving her all sorts of advice on Facebook. I just said to help her extend it here to see if she can get help.

1 Like

Re: What Can She Use For This? by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Please what can she use use for this? She's just a 25 yr old Mom and wants to snap back into shape.
She can take better care of her skin— doesn't look well cared for from the picture —and lose the fat around her stomach— well, she would probably need to lose lots of the extra weight she gained during and after the pregnancy — to improve the appearance though. undecided
Re: What Can She Use For This? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She can take better care of her skin— doesn't look well cared for from the picture —and lose the fat around her stomach— well, she would probably need to lose lots of the extra weight she gained during and after the pregnancy — to improve the appearance though. undecided

Hm.. you think she hasn't tried all that already. From the pics she posted she's not a fat person. It's just the stomach area that looks like this.

1 Like

Re: What Can She Use For This? by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Good ol' vitamin E rich Shea butter.
It can't get any better than Shea butter.

She should just keep massaging her belly area (thighs and butt cheeks too) with Shea butter consistently, and with time, she'll notice improvement around those areas.
As long as the skin regenerates.

She should also get moisturizing Ghana black soap that has not been mixed with anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can She Use For This? by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Hm.. you think she hasn't tried all that already. From the pics she posted she's not a fat person. It's just the stomach area that looks like this.
So long as what she has are not washboard abs, there is room for improvement. undecided

Re: What Can She Use For This? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

Good ol' vitamin E rich Shea butter.
It can't get any better than Shea butter.

She should just keep massaging her belly area (thighs and butt cheeks too) with Shea butter consistently, and with time, she'll notice improvement around those areas.
As long as the skin regenerates.

She should also get moisturizing Ghana black soap that has not been mixed with anything.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: What Can She Use For This? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So long as what she has are not washboard abs, there is room for improvement. undecided

Which one be washboard abs?
Re: What Can She Use For This? by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
â– Which one be washboard abs?
NO FAT abs! undecided
Re: What Can She Use For This? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
NO FAT abs! undecided
Ok.
Re: What Can She Use For This? by Weepnow: 3:48am On Nov 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I hope she sees and believes this. People have been giving her all sorts of advice on Facebook. I just said to help her extend it here to see if she can get help.

Jewessgratitud3, doing this for you.
YAHWEH, the creator of heaven and earth made provision for everything, antidote for everything exist.

Now for stretch marks take this.
The water from snail,
When you prepare a snail for consumption, the water that you find in the snail's shell, use that snail water to rob on the stretch marks areas 30 minutes before taking a bath.

Repeat the process for at most a month then go for thanksgiving.

Science has been seriously corrupted by...let me stop here, but remember one man's pain is another man's gain/business.
Re: What Can She Use For This? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Weepnow:

Jewessgratitud3, doing this for you.
YAHWEH, the creator of heaven and earth made provision for everything, antidote for everything exist.

Now for stretch marks take this.
The water from snail,
When you prepare a snail for consumption, the water that you find in the snail's shell, use that snail water to rob on the stretch marks areas 30 minutes before taking a bath.

Repeat the process for at most a month then go for thanksgiving.

Science has been seriously corrupted by...let me stop here, but remember one man's pain is another man's gain/business.

I'm not the one with the skin problem. Shey I don born?

Will let her see this though.
Thanks.
Re: What Can She Use For This? by Weepnow: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm not the one with the skin problem. Shey I don born?

Will let her see this though.
Thanks.

Awwwn sister, you clearly stated in your post, you were getting the information for someone on another platform.

Why then did i reference you, well, this is a top secret formula, only your secondary involvement made me revealed it

2 Likes

Re: What Can She Use For This? by Jewessgratitud3: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Weepnow:

Awwwn sister, you clearly stated in your post, you were getting the information for someone on another platform.

Why then did i reference you, well, this is a top secret formula, only your secondary involvement made me revealed it

Ok. I get it now
Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Hanging Out With My Kids At The Mall. / Single Mum And Single Dad / Man Marries Dog To Avert Curse:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.