Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Just Won 6m Today From Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Just Won 6m Today From Betting (1880 Views)

Guys I Just Won 6m Today Playing Revolution King Game On Whatsapp / Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting / Man Banned From Betting Shop For 'winning Too Much' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by Frankyjay1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hello guys my name is Nicola there is this legit betting WhatsApp group I just find out and they are giving 1000% sure football games freely guys trust me this is one of the best betting agent in Nigeria as a whole because ever since I started playing this game for more than 2 months now I have never lost any bed and today this is the testimony I won 6 million naira at first when playing his game I started with 2,000 naira because I was scared right from first time I never believe one day in my life that I will use 3 million naira to stake betting but today I was so excited to testify of how revolution King I just changed my life for just 2 months and when giving his game I never ask for money everyday he drops game back to back when I'm in back-to-back I mean legit sure games with zero losses his game is always 1000% sure I am so excited that is why I wanted to share the link with you guys at least if you don't believe me you can monitor the game for one week and see how it goes if I'm really telling the whole truth but trust me guys this guy is again and I really mean it because today I just 6 million naira and one thing about him he never asked for money from any member or his game is absolutely free with zero losses his game is always 1000% guys click the link below if you want to join the WhatsApp group and please don't forget to share with your friends 👇👇

https:///KpgEWMBEe8q3eOAfsXLlwx

2 Shares

Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by manchyme: 4:53am On Aug 14, 2023
Frankyjay1:
Hello guys my name is Nicola there is this legit betting WhatsApp group I just find out and they are giving 1000% sure football games freely guys trust me this is one of the best betting agent in Nigeria as a whole because ever since I started playing this game for more than 2 months now I have never lost any bed and today this is the testimony I won 6 million naira at first when playing his game I started with 2,000 naira because I was scared right from first time I never believe one day in my life that I will use 3 million naira to stake betting but today I was so excited to testify of how revolution King I just changed my life for just 2 months and when giving his game I never ask for money everyday he drops game back to back when I'm in back-to-back I mean legit sure games with zero losses his game is always 1000% sure I am so excited that is why I wanted to share the link with you guys at least if you don't believe me you can monitor the game for one week and see how it goes if I'm really telling the whole truth but trust me guys this guy is again and I really mean it because today I just 6 million naira and one thing about him he never asked for money from any member or his game is absolutely free with zero losses his game is always 1000% guys click the link below if you want to join the WhatsApp group and please don't forget to share with your friends 👇👇

You be mumu, go find another work do. This one no go pay even your data. Nairalanders are wiser than this piece of shyte

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by westlius(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2023
manchyme:

You be mumu, go find another work do. This one no go pay even your data. Nairalanders are wiser than this piece of shyte
No mind d Were
They neva scam Oyibo finish
Na we black wey dey suffer for this economy dem one scam
Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by Loonyy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Oya na
Do give Away
Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by eteebanky: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
westlius:

No mind d Were
They neva scam Oyibo finish
Na we black wey dey suffer for this economy dem one scam

Na you dy mind the fool
Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by Memberclub(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Frankyjay1:

Do you need help or a job?
Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by dante12412(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Even from his chatting, u will still know that he's a kindergarten in the game, oga u no try. Try learn more cos u still be learner. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by vetrovialMan(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin
Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by Bvc1: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2023
You can earn online daily trading synthetic indices free info on image

Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by emperor4love(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2023
If u like win 1billlion

1 Like

Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by Omosexy35: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2023
See as u mumu yourself, you think people are fools right
Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by Abs7(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=Frankyjay1 post=125091895]Hello guys my name is Nicola there is this legit betting WhatsApp group I just find out and they are giving 1000% sure football games freely guys trust me this is one of the best betting agent in Nigeria as a whole because ever since I started playing this game for more than 2 months now I have never lost any bed and today this is the testimony I won 6 million naira at first when playing his game I started with 2,000 naira because I was scared right from first time I never believe one day in my life that I will use 3 million naira to stake betting but today I was so excited to testify of how revolution King I just changed my life for just 2 months and when giving his game I never ask for money everyday he drops game back to back when I'm in back-to-back I mean legit sure games with zero losses his game is always 1000% sure I am so excited that is why I wanted to share the link with you guys at least if you don't believe me you can monitor the game for one week and see how it goes if I'm really telling the whole truth but trust me guys this guy is again and I really mean it because today I just 6 million naira and one thing about him he never asked for money from any member or his game is absolutely free with zero losses his game is always 1000% guys click the link below if you want to join the WhatsApp group and please don't forget to share with your friends 👇👇

Send me the link on WhatsApp
Re: I Just Won 6m Today From Betting by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Frankyjay1:

Send me link please. The above link is not linking. 08121863947

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named 2016/17 UEFA Mens Player Of The Year / Neymar Will Never Be Admired Like Messi, Mikel / Pools Punters, Perm These Games This Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.