Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu (7813 Views)

Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency / Ministerial Appointments: Pastor Bakare Tells Buhari What To Do / Fighting Corruption Not An Economic Policy; Peter Obi To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by pafra(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2023
R
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Todaynews247: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2023
Peter Obi Spotted at ShopRite Today in Warri, Delta State, See What Happened to him....

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJqYb1HDRrg
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Kennitrust(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2023
How can corruption kill corruption? undecided tongue
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by blesdman(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2023
naijabetlee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/subsidy-removal-kill-corruption-not-nigerians-bakare-tells-tinubu-2/amp/

Bakare is obviously one of the problems of this country. I don't take any comments from him serious again. Very narrow minded individual.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2023
Tinubu is not the Messiah, and I am shocked some people are criticizing him for the hardship we are facing. So, are we saying we expect him to perform magic?

Lol!

Nigerians are funny. They said someone is a drug baron, and you expect him to make a positive turnaround for Nigeria. Lol.

We are in a long thing. All the politicians around now are useless. Is it Atiku that will do well, or Obi Pandora?

Please, survival is what I hope for in this government. For my generation to survive these people. Lol.

Nigeria is in a mess, and not until the whole of this generation leading us is gone can we breathe. Tunde Bakare himself is a problem to Nigeria.

No matter how bad it is, I will survive and thrive in the mess. I am no more governed by the Nigerian economy but by God's economy.

My own is that the military must be told in a strong voice to remain in their barracks; therefore, if we have to sacrifice the whole of northern Nigeria before they get it into their heads, so be it. We will easily recover from this war than another military rule. So, we need to go to that war and let those military boys face the consequences of their actions. Next, we will move to Chad, Burkina Faso, Mali, and other nations with military rulers. Nigeria must remove all of them.

Everyone saying Nigeria must not go is selfish. How can Africa progress with these military boys there? What exactly do they know about building nations' wealth? And do we think Nigeria can be great without making its fellow West African nations great? Make una dey play. So far all these nations are ruled by the military, Nigeria is threatened too.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by YouAreNobody: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2023
blesdman:

Bakare is obviously one of the problems of this country. I don't take any comments from him serious again. Very narrow minded individual.
Did he or did he not speak the truth?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by gabbytabby: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2023
More like say kill Nigerians (more than 80% will go). We will get there slowly but surely.

fourboys:
Kill corruption ahhh ahh.. just like saying kill urself
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Akinwalecollins: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Mumu man, remove subsidy at the same time cancel official exchange rate. No brain
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by gabbytabby: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2023
The travesty of the Nigerian situation is that we ran down our education and health system and maintained the fuel subsidy and our priorities did not make sense.

The same people that were importing petrol under the old subsidy system are still the same under the new one (opportunity for collusion exists) and they are not buying from the right source why not buy from other crude producing countries where it is cheaper. Licenses need to be issued to other new players.

What is the situation with Dangote refinery.

Me I want Mallam El-Rufai to help us with Petrol or Power. We need tough people who can get things done.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by nairalanda1(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2023
SemperFid:
Every choice has consequences.

In the next 180 days, 40% of SME businesses in Nigeria will close because the cost of operation will be x3 of whatever profit they make.

We must teach igbo people lesson since they refuse to be loyal.

The alternative is all SME businesses close because no money...because government has run out of money...because subsidy costs have risen beyond what the budget can contain.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Prenonjebose: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Voters in my area are really groaning now for voting APC in the Presidential Election. One was lamenting he voted for a change and easy life but now he can't even buy enough food for his family talk less of refueling his bike for commercial operation. In my heart, I laughed and wanted to answer him over the fence that,"I remember you were jubilating you were given ₦500.00k to vote, have you finished spending it all already?" But I had a rethink he'll think I'm mocking him. So, I just kept silent.

Una never start. If the Judiciary throway face do their own back, compact revenge, then una still get like till 2031 to wail. grin

[b]You know… the Government doesn't need to kill the people,
it's the people that will kill themselves… that is the logic.
[/b]
That's the sad reality of the situation. When the people keep accepting and adjusting to every draconian policy of the government, even with it's biting effect, then it's the people killing themselves.
When the people made their choice wholeheartedly for questionable characters, on the ground of pecuniary and ethnocentric reasons, then the people kill themselves.
When the people stop demanding for outright accountability from the government, mostly as a result of their complicity, then the people kill themselves.
Thank you for your opinion. It's so on point

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by gabbytabby: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2023
2 big elephants which needed to go but maybe not at the same time.

A very limited essential existential commodities should have remained on the official window just for 6 months so that they can prepare for what is coming

Akinwalecollins:
Mumu man, remove subsidy at the same time cancel official exchange rate. No brain
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by PennStatev: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Allow the mumu make he dey play
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by gabbytabby: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2023
It must always be about the Igbo man. Na only una he they affect.

Shior get out of here .

SemperFid:
Every choice has consequences.

In the next 180 days, 40% of SME businesses in Nigeria will close because the cost of operation will be x3 of whatever profit they make.

We must teach igbo people lesson since they refuse to be loyal.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2023
Food for thought!

Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by blesdman(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Did he or did he not speak the truth?
He speaks lies steadily.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by blesdman(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
Corruption has never been a problem...it is leadership and lack of vision
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Charlie2020(f): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2023
The MoG that speaks from both sides of his mouth 👄👄💋
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by MomohMrMoore: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2023
I thought this pastor said God told him he would succeed Jonathan. And succeed Buhari?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Brendaniel: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2023
nairalanda1:
Bakare is asking a member of the corrupt clique to kill corruption?

Anyway, like I have said here.....until Nigerians are ready to use the ample tools Democracy has allowed them to use to fight corruption, and stop waiting for a Superman to save them, we will never ever see the end of the thing.

Please can you give a detailed explanation on how you want Nigerians to go about using democracy to fight corruption?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I'm highly disappointed in Akpabio and Abass and Asiwaju should do something fast about it. They are trying so hard to give this government a bad name.

Try and be like Helinues, no matter what Tinubu APC does, defend them.

Yoruba APC leaders should be defended at all cost, don't be an Omo Ale.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2023
Bakare....you no dey enjoy your man again ?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2023
nairalanda1:
Bakare is asking a member of the corrupt clique to kill corruption?

Anyway, like I have said here.....until Nigerians are ready to use the ample tools Democracy has allowed them to use to fight corruption, and stop waiting for a Superman to save them, we will never ever see the end of the thing.

Nigerians? Who will start it that's the problem na.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by bdon12: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2023
Bakare is a confused man.how can chief corruption kill corruption?how do u expect tinubu to kill something that is his nature.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by maasoap(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2023
This is what we have been telling the supporters of subsidies removal. This measure is like running away from corruption instead of facing it.
The corruption that Tinubu’s administration is running away from concerning subsidy will be waiting for them where they are going to channel the fund to.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by razzydoo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Omo no be small thing to be C-in-C. One must be very immune to gaslighting.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by MimiSheWrote(f): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

How will a government who is floricking with people with corruption case's fight corruption?.

A government who's Senate president has a corruption case.

A political party who's chairman was cought on camera stuffing his babariga with dollar's is the people you want to fight corruption.

You can tell them to do other things,but certainly not to fight corruption grin.
Imagine.... And many Nigerians with a "working brain" still cheer and support these same evil men?

I used to think that Nigerians were one of the most naturally intelligent people in the world, WRONG!!!!!

Cos in reality... It's actually the other way around!

The last general election exposed the bitter truth about the average IQ of many Nigerians.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by crossfm: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Imagine.... And many Nigerians with a "working brain" still cheer and support these same evil men?

I used to think that Nigerians were one of the most naturally intelligent people in the world, WRONG!!!!!

Cos in reality... It's actually the other way around!

The last general election exposed the bitter truth about the average IQ of many Nigerians.

We will rather support our clueless tribe's man,than see Nigeria work.

We derive joy in mediocre, nepotism, religion and tribalism.

Our mumu just da start.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Impossicant! Corruption won't want to kill himself!
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Charlie2020:
The MoG that speaks from both sides of his mouth 👄👄💋

When you’re speaking the TRUTH…
You can speak from your nose for all that anyone cares. grin
>
Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
MrPOTUS:
cheesy

I have this cousin that lives in Akure, she was a Tinubu fanatic.

We the liberated and intelligent Yorubas were warning them, including her that Tinubu is a senile old clueless thief.

Some said we were Omo ales, now the joke is on them.

My cousin's business is feeling the heat of Tinubu's stupid policies, now she keeps swearing and laying curses at Tinubu. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Same here.

I be Confirm Awori.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Rivalry Between Nigeria And Ghana? / World Bank Lowers Nigeria’s Growth Forecast / Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.