Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy (42273 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by ExAngel007(f): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2023
Actress Genevieve Nnaji, supermodel Oluchi and a friend of theirs, are currently holidaying in Italy.

Oluchi shared the photos on her Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv5J11VKqc5/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2023
These Asiwaju babygirls share some kind of resemblance. Nwanyi ezigbo keep making Asiwaju and Nigeria proud. Igbo amaka

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by UcheKingsley1: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2023
She is too hideous, maybe she is scared of appearing old and ugly.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by mayor1814: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Nice pic. Genevieve don dey old small oo. I be I no see well ni. No b white hair I dey see so.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by layzie: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
mayor1814:
Nice pic. Genevieve don dey old small oo. I be I no see well ni. No b white hair I dey see so.

Of course she is old. Didn't u watch her movies while in primary school??

She still looks very good for her age

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Shinjawestern: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gang of lesbians

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Rokiat(f): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
mayor1814:

Is she a vampire that she can’t aged at all?

She’s only human smh.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Baronthecelebri: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
I see White hair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by mayor1814: 1:32am On Aug 15, 2023
layzie:

Of course she is old. Didn't u watch her movies while in primary school??

She still looks very good for her age

calm down. did I accuse her of anitin. so if someone tells u look older than two years ago u go dey cry. I watched d likes of Liz Benson, Regina askia, alex usifo, yemi my lover, edna ogoli, funmi adams, Mike okri dem, doz are musicians reigning then etc in my pry school days, i doubt u enjoy entertainment from dis line ups probably dey relate dia exploit to u, omotola n Genevieve dem, senior secondary school days

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by mayor1814: 1:33am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:

Is she a vampire that she can’t aged at all?

She’s only human smh.

I'm not getting ur point oo. make i talk sey I see green hair abi wetin. she looks nice which I acknowledged so wat d fuss about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Akeem79(m): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Gang of lesbians

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Foodqueen(f): 1:59am On Aug 15, 2023
Friendship that last forever.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by poshestmina(f): 2:39am On Aug 15, 2023
I love how these Set of friends and colleagues are aging and growing gracefully with respect for each other. Genny,OmoT,Omoni,Kate etc

No be all those Asaba one hit wonder actresses,small thing ,them don set ring light or expose themselves give Gistlover undecided.

Ada Owerri,Imaaka zi kiss
UcheKingsley1:
She is too hideous, maybe she is scared of appearing old and ugly.

She seems like a really , really private Person.
Till now, nobody knows her daughter or anything personal about her and it's fine too.
No be everybody like public validations or attention.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by atilla(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Happy to see them both looking healthy and happy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by layzie: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
mayor1814:

calm down. did I accuse her of anitin. so if someone tells u look older than two years ago u go dey cry. I watched d likes of Liz Benson, Regina askia, alex usifo, yemi my lover, edna ogoli, funmi adams, Mike okri dem, doz are musicians reigning then etc in my pry school days, i doubt u enjoy entertainment from dis line ups probably dey relate dia exploit to u, omotola n Genevieve dem, senior secondary school days

Drink water bros. I'm only pointing out that she is old, and her hair is supposed to be white. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Mnibofi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Dshocker(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Look closely, Genevieve has a lot of gray hair...

My crush is getting old 🥰🥰🥰

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Vinnie2000(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
These Asiwaju babygirls share some kind of resemblance. Nwanyi ezigbo keep making Asiwaju and Nigeria proud. Igbo amaka

Iyaebe,

So you no get Work @All, other than hustling for FCT to yarn Trash? 😕🤦

15 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by tonididdy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Old cargo… she don dey grow white hair sef
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Brownshoe: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
👍 good

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Zooposki(f): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Typing:
God save Genevieve say she no still dey East. She for look like this by now grin grin grin

This is one of the reasons why Nigerians cannot unite to deal with their politicians, and the leaders know this and loot with impunity, hence the suffering will continue. You think you are doing me, you are only doing ya self.

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by sukkot: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by mayor1814: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
layzie:

Drink water bros. I'm only pointing out that she is old, and her hair is supposed to be white. Simple as that.

Na u dey disturb urself. U just repeated wat i said earlier
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by spartachico(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmm I hope it’s not what I’m thinking

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Quest7777: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by yusufu16: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
mayor1814:

Do you want her to stay young forever. You too one day you go old like rotten banana. Age is a blessing

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by popeclave: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
MILF 😍

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by ceejay80s(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
mayor1814:
It's not grey hair, it's the latest georgo amani hair weavon sold for $1M that make u look like u got grey hair
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Ikennaford: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
My sister from the same local government, genny I'm proud of you, you are a sexy milf,, come to Chicago c. B. I

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by bigdammyj: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.