Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy (42312 Views)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) / Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
му вєαυтιfυℓ ʝєииу, тнє ωαу ωєу тнαт ωσмαи ∂єу gяαввє∂ уσυ αиунσω, ι нσρє иσ вє ℓєѕвιαи gαмє σσσσ?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by earthsync(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
UcheKingsley1:
She is too hideous, maybe she is scared of appearing old and ugly.

Mumu make we see your picture na undecided ode
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
BFF
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Follak: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
She looks sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Emma1Oj(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Edu93:
She's 44 not late 40s
Geni is 47, If not more dan self. Leave that tin u read online. I know her well but not personaly.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
You can tell Genny’s “not there” mentally. Dementia?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Inyaky(f): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
See my colour, black bold and beautiful, i love Genevieve so much and obuchi too, no surgery, no bleaching , confidence in ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by IbileIfe: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Genevieve Nnaji is the youngest grandmother in Nollywood.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Blackdisciple(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Vawulence everywhere...

I love women like that oo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by malaria(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
They so much look alike

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Kpajieego: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Them be LGBT girls. I know there mission. Ndi supeeee. Ijikwa ude gi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by maureensylvia(f): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
meobizy:
You can tell Genny’s “not there” mentally. Dementia?

You smart
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Kpajieego: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Abufo:

na wa for you o! Oluchi is happily married nah!
.. And so. Haven't you heard of straight. Bisexual.and lesbian. It happen in the south east. When d woman husband conot!!! Her female lover go show so tee d man caught them red handed. The wife lover stab d guy to death. Is common in nollywood
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
mayor1814:
Nice pic. Genevieve don dey old small oo. I be I no see well ni. No b white hair I dey see so.
😒😒😒
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by chinchum(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
UcheKingsley1:
do you know the meaning of hideous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by candygist: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Nigerians and negativity. Can't you say somthing encouraging, must you always look for ways to make feel sad and what do you gain whenever you ar savage ? No diffrence between you, wicked politicians and the devil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Burruchaga71(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why Italy?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Adewale1603(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
poshestmina:
I love how these Set of friends and colleagues are aging and growing gracefully with respect for each other. Genny,OmoT,Omoni,Kate etc

No be all those Asaba one hit wonder actresses,small thing ,them don set ring light or expose themselves give Gistlover undecided.

Ada Owerri,Imaaka zi kiss

She seems like a really , really private Person.
Till now, nobody knows her daughter or anything personal about her and it's fine too.
No be everybody like public validations or attention.
I know her daughter. They are lookalike
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Deenillah(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
ExAngel007:
Actress Genevieve Nnaji, supermodel Oluchi and a friend of theirs, are currently holidaying in Italy.

Oluchi shared the photos on her Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv5J11VKqc5/

This Genevieve babe no dey old aswer
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by shadrach77: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
candygist:

Nigerians and negativity. Can't you say somthing encouraging, must you always look for ways to make feel sad and what do you gain whenever you ar savage ? No diffrence between you, wicked politicians and the devil.
Thank you jare. What about the "phools" that keep saying she has white hair, she is old etc as though they are hoping to die young cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by bravehost4u(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Genevieve just resemble Atiku... Na WA oo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by NaBanga: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
tonididdy:
Old cargo… she don dey grow white hair sef

You should pray that God allows you to become old cargo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by gebest: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
mayor1814:
Nice pic. Genevieve don dey old small oo. I be I no see well ni. No b white hair I dey see so.
she is still beautiful and I still which to marry her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by extremelygolden: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

No Uncle Uche, she was busy building a mighty housing estate in Abuja. She is through now, that's why she's out to have some fun with her friends.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Gracefollowme: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nah her daughter b dat
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Myer(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
mayor1814:

Life is transient. And so is everything in it, including beauty.
God help beautiful ladies and handsome men and deliver them from vanity and narcissism. So that they will be humble and live a life to worship and glorify God in Jesus name. Amen

Much love for both of them, they have excelled as professionals. I pray they excel in what matters most, becoming God-fearing stars.

Prov.31.30 - Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by StarRiderr: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
My crush that year...see the difference between man and woman any man of her caliber can get himself any woman of his dream but not the same with women
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by Yankee101: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Avoid drugs children
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by goody234: 4:16am On Aug 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Gang of lesbians
Exactly my thoughts o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by teebagy: 5:16am On Aug 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Gang of lesbians
How do u know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by teebagy: 5:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Emma1Oj:
white hair don't mean old age. Their are early 20s even 30s out there with grey hair.

Beside Geni isn't a kid. She's in her late 40s. Don't let her youthful face deceive you.
She is almost in her mid 40's.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy by teebagy: 5:24am On Aug 16, 2023
Emma1Oj:
pls mind the way you talk Abt Geni, because I will take it personal with somebody. She's my crush.
They re sexin ur crush. U would soon b crushed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.