Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Big Brother All-stars Accused Of Rigging Following Uriel's Eviction - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Big Brother All-stars Accused Of Rigging Following Uriel's Eviction (206 Views)

Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / Cimjolly Prank This Man Was Accused Of Stealing A Shoe ,see His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother All-stars Accused Of Rigging Following Uriel's Eviction by bisinah: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2023
The latest eviction episode of Big Brother All Stars has ignited a firestorm of controversy, with Twitter ablaze as fans and viewers express their dissatisfaction over what they perceive as potential rigging and bias within the show. The recent eviction, which saw Uriel’s departure over Seyi, has left many questioning the fairness of the game.

Uriel’s emotional farewell from the Big Brother house has triggered an unprecedented level of backlash. The uproar primarily centres around Seyi, who managed to escape eviction despite receiving the lowest number of votes for two consecutive weeks. This has raised eyebrows among fans, leading to suspicions of manipulation and unfair treatment of contestants.

Read more: https://www.primebusiness.africa/controversy-strikes-big-brother-all-stars-as-uriels-eviction-ignites-rigging-allegations-fans-reacts/

(1) (Reply)

English To Yoruba / The Great Adventure: A Tale Of Misadventures, Mystery, And Mirth / Different Kinds Of People And Their Attitudes Towards House Chores!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.