Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices (310 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / Instead Of Losing Money To Ponzi, Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices by jpride(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Long story short, I've been trading Forex currency pairs for a long time. At some point I couldn't figure out the difference between Forex and sport betting. Today I'll make profit, tomorrow I'll lose my capital.
I was very frustrated until eventually I discovered synthetic indices. I learned indices and factored in few indicators. Today I can confident tell you that this market is the best market ever ever.
The major challenge of Forex market is it's manipulation by big investors, leading to Forex news that comes and drain your account, but in indices, there's no news. There are some instruments and strategies you'll learn to be able to smile everyday, yes everyday. I'm here to mentor you on all you need to know to become an independent trader, making huge profits daily. Even if you are a newbie, I'll teach you the basics first and ensure you understand basic principles and how to setup trading accounts.

What you'll learn -

1. In this course you're going to learn some simple but powerful strategies for trading Synthetic indices traded on Deriv.
2. Learn how to make consistent returns on your investment using proven strategies.
3. Become a master of technical analysis, you don't need to bother yourself with fundamental data from any source.
4. At the end of this training, you will be trading like a PRO.

Attached are some of my trading screenshots

I've decided to make the training very affordable for everyone. Hit my WhatsApp line if you are willing to pay 3k. Please training fee is just 3k, so that everyone can benefit.

Join our online class today. WhatsApp me on 0.8.1.1.1.5.3.4.5.5.2

1 Like

Re: Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices by Greatdober: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2023
Bro.
You can loose money anywhere, the difference between this index you're trading and currency is
1. Crash and boom doesn't use stoploss, unless you're catching spikes.
2. It's easier to build up with little capital in indices in a very short time than in currencies.
3. This trade is open 24/7, currency stops around 10pm on Friday.
Both are risky.
If you're good, you can trade both, if you're bad you can't trade any.

1 Like

Re: Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices by AlainChris(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
How do I contact you
Re: Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices by Greatdober: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
AlainChris:
How do I contact you
Feel free to check my signature too
Re: Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices by jpride(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Greatdober:
Bro.
You can loose money anywhere, the difference between this index you're trading and currency is
1. Crash and boom doesn't use stoploss, unless you're catching spikes.
2. It's easier to build up with little capital in indices in a very short time than in currencies.
3. This trade is open 24/7, currency stops around 10pm on Friday.
Both are risky.
You have some ideas but u still need someone to mentor you. It's no joke.
If you're good, you can trade both, if you're bad you can't trade any.

You have little idea of synthetic indices. You need someone like me to brush u up. Check out the screenshots. I started that account with $30 and I've raised it to over $200 within a short time
Re: Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices by jpride(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
AlainChris:
How do I contact you
Check the post. My WhatsApp number is there. Just remove the dots
Re: Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices by Greatdober: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
jpride:

You have little idea of synthetic indices. You need someone like me to brush u up. Check out the screenshots. I started that account with $30 and I've raised it to over $200 within a short time

You just started trading indices that's why you're shocked by those small figures..
I've done a lot of flips.
Started trading synthetic 2019.
Here is my recent flip.
You can make your point without sounding dull and ignorant.
I didn't say what you did was impossible, I said you can't call currency trash just cause it didn't work for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Investors Eager To Provide Grant Intervention; Nigerian Population Biggest Asset / Always Buying Legitimate Paypal And Payoneer Funds @ An Affordable And Good Rate / Opay Loan: How To Borrow Money From Opay (upto 500k) With Or Without BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.