Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie (22757 Views)

Are Tinubu's Decisions Really Tough? / Group Flays Attempt At Disparaging Osinbajo Over Tinubu Decisions / Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Jonol: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2023
Codeye:

I do have some for sell, but scammer full here tho.

Write me on WhatsApp we can meet or trade bit by bit
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
envoymedia:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said that decisions taken by Nigeria's President, Bola Tinubu, are in the best interest of Nigerians, IGBERETV reports.

Yul Edochie wrote on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv6yDBGAIDL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Shut up fucking clown
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by zedegit: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
envoymedia:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said that decisions taken by Nigeria's President, Bola Tinubu, are in the best interest of Nigerians, IGBERETV reports.

Yul Edochie wrote on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv6yDBGAIDL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A man who can't guide and show leadership to his immediate family thinks he has an opinion.
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by blowjohn(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
DrGoodman:
Yul is playing for something, either for his pocket or for someone else.

The reality is that if the start is wrong, the middle and end must be wrong too. Nobody uses wrong means to get into power all in a bid to do good, things don't work that way.

I wanted to say more, but my brother Dele Farotimi said it better below.

But:

The morning does not tell the day...
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by blowjohn(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
You people saying Yul can't take care of his home cannot even take care of ur friends.

So u people shud shut the eff up.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by rajiedreez: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let the insults start coming

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by allthingsgood: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
DrGoodman:

The reality is that if the start is wrong, the middle and end must be wrong too. Nobody uses wrong means to get into power all in a bid to do good, things don't work that way.

u guys are still stuck with election that has passed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by hopexter(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
donbachi:
Skit with Judy no work.him dey find appointment.

At least he’s known to well meaning Nigerians. Who know you? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by kingyakos: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Two wives don dey torment this one
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by hopexter(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Angelfrost:
Mr. Yul, you have spoken well... But, respect yourself, and keep off social media for the foreseeable future.

You’re not qualified to tell anyone to stay away from social media undecided

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Idiat☹️
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
hopexter:

You’re not qualified to tell anyone to stay away from social media undecided

I ain't telling him... Who am I to tell a grown man what to do with his life?!!

I merely opined. Opinions are personal and not subject to general or private acceptance.

Now, do get on with your primary reason for being on Earth. Thanks.
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by hopexter(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

undecided
I ain't telling him... Who am I to tell a grown man what to do with his life?!!

I merely opined. Opinions are personal and not subject to general or private acceptance.

Now, do get on with your primary reason for being on Earth. Thanks.

Yes you did stop lying. If you had gotten on with yours, there wouldn’t be any reason to respond to yours.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by SILVERLINES: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Who gives this mumu mouth to cap rubbish?

He should go and settle his family problem first
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by onlyboyson(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Idiot jumping from one Puna to another
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
hopexter:

Yes you did stop lying. If you had gotten on with yours, there wouldn’t be any reason to respond to yours.

Really?!! You mean you witnessed me sit down with Mr. Yul and candidly tell him to fvck off social media?!!

Or do you have evidence of Yul reading a post from me asking him to get off social media?!!

I made a post on Nairaland... What you make of it is neither mine nor Yul's headache.

Now, any further questions or concerns?!! My time and patience are not really or exactly inexhaustible.
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by colestephan86: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
DrGoodman:

What is he playing for, is Tinubu doing all these for selfish interest?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by wildikeman(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Who takes this Yul serious anymore
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by wildikeman(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
colestephan86:

What is he playing for, is Tinubu doing all these for selfish interest?

Yes he is doing all these for selfish interests
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by winner37(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hear what this one is emitting from his mouth, he the can't even fixed his family problems just find his way on public place and shites all over his body....
I thought seeing this man in a movie he is sensible,I was thinking he would made through his family palava little did I know he is keeping sinking day by day ...pls someone should help me tell this chicken brain that a man who is incapacitated of solving his family problems has no right to come up on public space ..
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by segunAde1: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
What does this one know about right decisions? A man that couldn't even keep his home together. 🙄
Frankly stating Yul, eye service and ass licking will take you nowhere.

Abi o, someone that can not take good decision in marriage (involved only 2 people) now coming out to put mouth in an issues that involves over 200m.

Yeye boy😜

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Trustedpronet: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
You are right my actor! If you are not the president desicion is far from you.
The information available to the president is different from the popular once.
The president is not a mad man, he knows what he is doing. When Israel invaded their nearby province some of you here are celebrating Israel, now Nigeria is trying to restore democratic oder as a big brother you are here condemning the ECOWAS desicion.

Tinubu is nobody's puppet

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Obakoolex(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
A close friend of yours brought someone to manage your father's business, the first4 years he failed, your friend then advised you to keep him for another 4 years that he will revive the business, after 4 years again he incurred so much debt.

Your close friend then comes and tells you that the reason why he sent that guy to mange your father's business was because he wanted to manage your father's business after 8 years of that guys turn that damaged your fathers business that it is his turn to manage your father's business, he further told you that that was the agreement he had with the guy he brought to manage your father's business for 8 years that destroyed your father's business ...

would you give your friend your father's business to manage after knowing all these?

Wrong analogy... Nigeria is nobody's business that is given to anyone on a platter of gold to manage.

They campaigned and won.

Your better manager should also find a way to win to get the job simple.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by kenile1973: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
So yul has started twerking for BAT too?
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Ategberoson(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
A close friend of yours brought someone to manage your father's business, the first4 years he failed, your friend then advised you to keep him for another 4 years that he will revive the business, after 4 years again he incurred so much debt.

Your close friend then comes and tells you that the reason why he sent that guy to mange your father's business was because he wanted to manage your father's business after 8 years of that guys turn that damaged your fathers business that it is his turn to manage your father's business, he further told you that that was the agreement he had with the guy he brought to manage your father's business for 8 years that destroyed your father's business ...

would you give your friend your father's business to manage after knowing all these?

so peter obi that you foooools cursed during and after his tenure in Anambra is the Messiah with your useless comparative analysis

you people will continue to fail if you present Peter obi million times, very anyhow specimens

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Larryndelaw: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
What does this one know about right decisions? A man that couldn't even keep his home together. 🙄
Frankly stating Yul, eye service and ass licking will take you nowhere.
Another one from Yaba left surface. They will never disappoint me.
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Brendaniel: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ategberoson:

so peter obi that you foooools cursed during and after his tenure in Anambra is the Messiah with your useless comparative analysis

you people will continue to fail if you present Peter obi million times, very anyhow specimens

Oga, did I mention any name there? why are you feeling guilty?
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Brendaniel: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obakoolex:

Wrong analogy... Nigeria is nobody's business that is given to anyone on a platter of gold to manage.

They campaigned and won.

Your better manager should also find a way to win to get the job simple.

You are wrong, Nigeria is every citizen's business, I see why you can support Tinubu because you don't believe in Nigeria....

To you it is only about what you can gain just like your close friend i the story, same way Tinubu and all his cronies in govt are....
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:
Your comments are for the interest of your pocket sir
grin grin
Lol! Right on point.
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Menclothing: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
My big question is any state functioning
So why single out the president out
In history of Nigeria complain always this country never being good for once
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Ategberoson(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, did I mention any name there? why are you feeling guilty?

you're an ipob repentant supporter, you shifted from Nnamdi KANU to Simon Ekpa now peter Obi

you're just a pained m0ron. Tinubu is you people President and this phase Nigerians will survive it soon

Beat it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fear Of Arrest: Politicians Lobby CCB To Rectify Declaration Forms / ISIS Members Use Guns, Explosives As Dowries For Nigerian Brides / Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Abolitionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.