Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie (22771 Views)

Are Tinubu's Decisions Really Tough? / Group Flays Attempt At Disparaging Osinbajo Over Tinubu Decisions / Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Codeye(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jonol:

Write me on WhatsApp we can meet or trade bit by bit
This guy just scammed me
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by wolesmile(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

You supported your friend to wreck you father's company and you want your father to trust you......
So, is it you for father I'll be expecting trust from?
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Brendaniel: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
wolesmile:

So, is it you for father I'll be expecting trust from?

Too dry, try harder... grin
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Formation10: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope ECOWAS and the coupists can resolve this without bloodshed. Peace is all we Nigerian Christians pray for, we don't want war. Those animals in human skin called Obidients are a bunch of unpatriotic charlatans who would rather wish Nigeria burn because Peter Obi lost woefully at the polls. The Nigeria they loved so much few months ago and campaigned vigorously for was just to achieve an Igbo president. Majority of them are behind the Niger Coupist and even wish such can be replicated in Nigeria just because Peter Obi did not win. I hope sane Nigerians can see through the charade and let's keep rotating power between the status quo sad
Mumu na obidient papa you papa or sorry your selected presido way say he want war instead of to call your selected presido you they call obidient
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by OyinO: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
DrGoodman:
Yul is playing for something, either for his pocket or for someone else.

The reality is that if the start is wrong, the middle and end must be wrong too. Nobody uses wrong means to get into power all in a bid to do good, things don't work that way.

I wanted to say more, but my brother Dele Farotimi said it better below.

You finish work. I Salute
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by OyinO: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope ECOWAS and the coupists can resolve this without bloodshed. Peace is all we Nigerian Christians pray for, we don't want war. Those animals in human skin called Obidients are a bunch of unpatriotic charlatans who would rather wish Nigeria burn because Peter Obi lost woefully at the polls. The Nigeria they loved so much few months ago and campaigned vigorously for was just to achieve an Igbo president. Majority of them are behind the Niger Coupist and even wish such can be replicated in Nigeria just because Peter Obi did not win. I hope sane Nigerians can see through the charade and let's keep rotating power between the status quo sad

Born Against Christian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by corlin2(m): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2023
Not very strange , we know what you want.

Just be plain and say Wetin dey your mind
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Morbeta11(m): 6:15am On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
What does this one know about right decisions? A man that couldn't even keep his home together. 🙄
Frankly stating Yul, eye service and ass licking will take you nowhere.

Yul has joined the Tinubu Twerker Association (TTA)
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Ategberoson(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Brendaniel:

grin That's you people's only defense, start shouting IPOB sotay you people called E.U and Niger citizens IPOB, anyone that speaks the truth about Tinubu is automatically IPOB grin

what's the truth in your imbecilic comparative analysis

dude you're dumb as fúck
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Brendaniel: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ategberoson:

what's the truth in your imbecilic comparative analysis

dude you're dumb as fúck

You don't need to insult, just accept the truth, the insults will not change the truth....
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by surgical: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Brendaniel:
A close friend of yours brought someone to manage your father's business, the first4 years he failed, your friend then advised you to keep him for another 4 years that he will revive the business, after 4 years again he incurred so much debt.

Your close friend then comes and tells you that the reason why he sent that guy to mange your father's business was because he wanted to manage your father's business after 8 years of that guys turn that damaged your fathers business that it is his turn to manage your father's business, he further told you that that was the agreement he had with the guy he brought to manage your father's business for 8 years that destroyed your father's business ...

would you give your friend your father's business to manage after knowing all these?
Those guys no get any iota of sense ,he will, you are asking this question because you think you are talking to a rational human being all apc supporters are like that
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by wolesmile(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Brendaniel:

Too dry, try harder... grin

You're welcome sir. Looking forward to yout 8 year wailing. If you live that long, that is.
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Brendaniel: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
wolesmile:

You're welcome sir. Looking forward to yout 8 year wailing. If you live that long, that is.

If Buhari made you(Tinubu supporters) wail during his time, Tinubu might already be making you cry by now....
Re: President Tinubu's Decisions Are In Nigeria's Best Interest - Yul Edochie by Exceed15: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
This guy need to be flogged publicly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.