Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Contradictions Of Motherhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Contradictions Of Motherhood (145 Views)

My Journey To Motherhood / Joys Of Motherhood (pictures) / Viral Photo Of 4 Friends Before And After Motherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Contradictions Of Motherhood by AMumAndMore(f): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2023
✍🏾I discovered a beauty in motherhood!

A beauty embedded in contradictions.
A plethora of contradictions that make motherhood whole.

Have you ever found yourself Wondering how accomplished you are since becoming a mom, yet feel so inadequate, like a failure?

Ever wondered how it could be possible to feel empty, yet full of your kids?

Ever given thought to how you've learnt so much about motherhood but still feel clueless?

What about when you manifest stable, but on the inside, you're just teetering on the edge?

You really want to be gentle but you find yourself shouting.

You talk about how lonely you are, but you really want to be left alone.

How you're certain that motherhood was the best thing that happened to you, yet a "what if" weighs heavily on your mind.

Ever laughed at yourself a moment after dishing out same advice you can't seem to follow.

Found yourself so thankful yet crave to bemoan?

How you're so pumped for what the future holds, yet, you look back so often?

Are you happy about the choices you've made, yet you find yourself questioning them?

Then, welcome to my world!

The beautiful world of contradictions a mother lives in.
Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fighting A Hidden Battle / 6 Ways To Raise A Kingdom-minded Child / Family Blog and how to have a happy family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.