Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Fighting A Hidden Battle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fighting A Hidden Battle (146 Views)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / Revealing A Hidden Truth / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting A Hidden Battle by GeorgkuduE(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Good morning once again everyone on this noble platform. This is my second time writing on this site because i belive that a problem shared is a problem half solved. Well here I am again at a cross roads of life,due to the mountain of financial issues i am faced with. Although i am quite aware that alot of good and God fearing men and women are faced with similar issues too,i chose to express myself out just so i wond off the suicidal thoughts and tendencies surrounding me in recent days.I have children that i love so much and wish to see them grow without a broken heart but really really i am dieing inside.I know i have over the past years made unwise financial decisions,but now all i think about is ending it all maybe the other side would be a better one who knows,I don't sleep at night just thinking and when day is breaking i start to get scared.Please good people of this noble platform talk to me,help me get out of this terrible state am in for the love of God and humanity because i know no one can take care of my family better than i would.Good morning 0912 608 8187

(1) (Reply)

How To Maximize Communication For A Healthy Sex Life In Marriage / Can Commercial Cleaning Services Improve Office Environments? / Please Help!!! PPA Wahala...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.