Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee (1205 Views)

Graduate Business Development Executive (oil And Gas) At Mactay – Apply Now / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Accrete Petroleum Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by Harbdulrafiu(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mactay Recruitment
Re: Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by Harbdulrafiu(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dear Candidate,

Kindly be informed that the Platform Petroleum Graduate Trainee Assessment will commence in a few days, and it will run in batches. 

Please find the details below to aid your preparing for the test:

All candidates must use either a desktop or laptop that has a webcam for the assessment.Very good internet is required (MIFI preferable); having multiple internet connections on the day of the assessment is also advisable to avoid delay in network downtime.The system date and time must be updated.Connect to the internet before the test day and run Windows Update.Clear all-time browser history on Chrome and restart the PC thereafter.Log on back to the PC, lunch Chrome, and then log on to learn.mactay.com.Follow the test process and start the exam.

Your login details will be communicated as soon as possible.

Best Regards

MacTay Recruitment Team
Re: Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by Abimbolaayoola: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please, do we have anyone with past questions or ideas of what to expect in the assessment
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by Ayodele0007: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2023
Good morning guys, regarding this Platform Petroleum stuff, can anyone share their aptitude pls?

1 Like

Re: Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by OkechukwuDomini: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Does anyone has their previous past questions

1 Like

Re: Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by BUDUWEST: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Was this message sent to individual mails, because I am yet to receive mine.
Re: Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by Harbdulrafiu(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2023
Yes, did u fill out d form they sent earlier ..
Re: Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by BUDUWEST: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yes, I filled the form. I was sent a text message to check my mail, I did and filled the form and submitted.
Re: Mactay Petroleum Graduate Trainee by Harbdulrafiu(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
BUDUWEST:
Yes, I filled the form. I was sent a text message to check my mail, I did and filled the form and submitted.

They should get back, seems it's in batches...

(1) (Reply)

Pls: Any Banks Recieving Cvs 4 Now? / Essential Tips For Jobseekers / Nigerian Breweries Or Nnpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.