Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year (24009 Views)

NUC Approves 29 New Programmes For Federal University, Lokoja / Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND / Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year by Obesity(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2023
If you are an hnd graduate and you have the Financial strength 💪, I will advise you take advantage of this opportunity to upgrade.

I wish you all success
Re: NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year by doghorp(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Obesity:
If you are an hnd graduate and you have the Financial strength 💪, I will advise you take advantage of this opportunity to upgrade.

I wish you all success

I will do that by month end I want to upgrade to B Eng Mechanical Engineering.

1 Like

Re: NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year by tyrus005: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Its very stupid for any Nigerian who have common sense to worry over such a useless dichotomy. All the Bsc holders and their lecturers plus all those NUC members have nothing to show in the area of technology in this age and time. What have they invented? What problems have they solved in this advanced times. Africa is still very backward. Nigeria is extremely backward with 133 million people affected with multidimensional poverty. We still de consume everything China and the West produces. Na Bsc or hnd holders develop Smart TV, Laptop, Apps, Android phones, Solar power, Heavy machines, advanced Nuclear weapons etc? Na smart minds abroad. All what we know is stealing. Nothing more. I have HND in Mechanical Engineering and I currently work in the Oil servicing industry as an Electronic Memory Gauge Engineer. Have you heard of this? I use my HND skills from polytechnic and gained a job where hundreds of thousands of Bsc holders cant work and am well paid. Nigeria is a scam. We will always be. I will top my HND program to Bsc whether online or not so far its recognised worldwide and use it for Masters to japa...Make una just de play. Nobi everybody go do Masters or Phd to find lecturer work for University. These days, the smart Nigerian use Masters to japa...period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year by Obesity(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Mod push this to front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer / Unilag Merit Admission List For 2011/2012 Session Is Out / WAEC Cancels 2014 Results Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.