Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu (5461 Views)

NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year / Crescent University Admission & Hnd Conversion / FUOYE Kick Starts Top-up Programme (degree And HND Conversion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu by Shizolaalasoa(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dear Nairalander,

Please I will like to get the total cost implications from those who've engaged Kwara State University (Kwasu) for HND conversion to Bsc in Business Administration.

Tuition fee
Acceptance fee
Medical fee
Library fee
I.D card fee
Department fee
matriculation fee
Oath fee and the likes .....

I will appreciate your feedback in other to plan a proper financial package.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Shizo .
Re: Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu by SuperSuave(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
I think the tuition is 200k flat rate irrespective of your course of study according to the flyers I saw. I heard it's for 2 session too which makes it 400k+, damn too cost I must say.

Is kwasu the only institution offering this top up program in Nigeria?
Re: Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu by Shizolaalasoa(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kwasu not the only Degree awarding institution converting HND to a Bsc but I believe they offer the cheapest.
Re: Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu by 247humble: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
M
Re: Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu by dentrice: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Check Lautech Odl is just 2 years and the tuition fees is 100k payable in instalments
Re: Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu by dogtails(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
dentrice:
Check Lautech Odl is just 2 years and the tuition fees is 100k payable in instalments
Please wats lautech odl
Re: Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu by waybgold: 9:15pm On May 07, 2018
At be humble, the form is onsale now and might close soon. Form is now #7,500 and schoolfees now #140,000 per session payable on three installments.

If you need further help feel free to call me on 08060588449
Re: Hnd Conversion To Bsc Cost At Kwasu by TaytrafficGroup: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
waybgold:
At be humble, the form is onsale now and might close soon. Form is now #7,500 and schoolfees now #140,000 per session payable on three installments.

If you need further help feel free to call me on 08060588449
is it still 2 sessions that is 6 semesters of studies which is 2yrs?

(1) (Reply)

Group Demands Sexual Harassment Policies In Varsities / #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 4:27pm / Thai Students Caught Cheating With "Mission Impossible" Spy Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.