Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. (53875 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / I Need A Medical Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by ahnie: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed

Biko, you men should try and take your personal hygiene seriously undecided

Dirty men everywhere!! Shior!!
One day dem go gada beat you for this forum cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're really getting on their nerves.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Ausbalo: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
HIV Symptom .........You Need An Urgent Test
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by gaspology(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

Now I don't wear boxers again else I will regret my decision, even without wearing the boxer I am always in pains and feel uneasy as I always scratch my body every minute.

The tins shows on my body like I am having measles but it's not measles

I have gone to our local doctor he prescribed drugs for me but it did not go, I went to the chemist I usually patronise and she sold drugs to me, now I use to buy the drugs every weeks still this tin refuses to go.
My woman called another nurse of her, she prescribed an injection for me and my woman, each injection is 14k, now I have bought two of it yet the symptoms persists

What do I use pls, doctor in the house.

Now I can't stay for 10sec without scratching my body as I use to feel the tingling and biting sensation all over my body..pls help me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Scabies. You need to disinfect your house too cause the tiny mites that is responsible multiply very fast. Any pharmacy can recommend a lotion
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by mbaka0433: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

Now I don't wear boxers again else I will regret my decision, even without wearing the boxer I am always in pains and feel uneasy as I always scratch my body every minute.

I have gone to our local doctor he prescribed drugs for me but it did not go, I went to the chemist I usually patronise and she sold drugs to me, now I use to buy the drugs every weeks still this tin refuses to go.
My woman called another nurse of her, she prescribed an injection for me and my woman, each injection is 14k, now I have bought two of it yet the symptoms persists

Now I can't stay for 10sec without scratching my body as I use to feel the tingling and biting sensation all over my body..pls help me embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are lucky bro

This thing just finished happening to me few weeks ago

If I just come back from work, I will pull my clothes and continue scratching it with my ATM card, the scratching no be here oOoOO

But ThankGod am healed

After spending so much money on drugs and injection

I luckily met one Abakaliki guy that just finished learning drug/medicine business but has no money to start his own, he prescribed one Antibiotics for me by name.... Aquaclav 1000mg, then one Antifungal cream by name..... Aquasulf which you will rub immediately after taking your bathe

After 3days come and thank me

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by spartanian(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rub Benzyl benzoate on your body in the right mixture
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
How can I get this quicker and faster. I dey stay for Enugu.
spartanian:
Rub Benzyl benzoate on your body in the right mixture
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by ibinaboonline: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ You're very very bad.
IconicR:
Condoms can't prevent this, once the sweats and any other bodily fluids come in contact, you'll definitely contract it. Did you sleep with any prostitute? Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Mountbatten: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
I believe I've encountered something similar in the past, resembling a large, white, stretched ring that darkens when moisturised.

I suggest replacing your underwear with a new set, getting fresh towels, and ensuring the area is thoroughly dried after bathing. Additionally, consider applying oils like tea tree oil to maintain appropriate moisture levels.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Nonywendy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

It could be scabies
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Orlando7au: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sorry for the horrible experience bro. Don't let anyone get you unnecessary worried. I have a friend who once had similar experience, it was on Nairaland that we found the solution. I can tell you for sure that it could be staphylococcus or fungi infection. In his case, he had the two. Go to a standard laboratory, tell them you want to do skin scrapping culture, then run a vdrl test just to be sure it isn't syphilis. I bet you, 80% of your worries would be gone with just the test. If it turns out to be fungi, take fluconazole drip for at least 5 to 7days, if it's staphylococcus, you'll need to take ceftriaxone injection for 5days (a good brand). Maybe the one sold for 5k for a bottle. Take Flucomad tablet once a day for a month and an antibiotic tablet which the staphylococcus is very sensitive to. This tablets should be taken after injection(ceftriaxone) and drip (fluconazole).
Dematol hair cream, rub it judiciously for 2 to 3x a day around your genital. Aswear it works like magic, if you happen to see any improvement, you could as well rub it in all affected regions.
Lastly, don't repeat your clothes without washing them, and always bath regularly at least 2x a day. Please don't forget to share the good news with us when you finally recover

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Orlando7au: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mountbatten:
I believe I've encountered something similar in the past, resembling a large, white, stretched ring that darkens when moisturised.

I suggest replacing your underwear with a new set, getting fresh towels, and ensuring the area is thoroughly dried after bathing. Additionally, consider applying oils like tea tree oil to maintain appropriate moisture levels.

You're on point, the most likely culprit would be fungi. It's very a tricky infection to treat

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

contact me
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Antichristus: 2:01am On Aug 15, 2023
GO AND TEST FOR HIV TO RULE OUT YOU'RE NOT INFECTED. OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE CURRING RASHES INSTEAD OF LEPROSY AS THEY SAY.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Kevineleven(m): 2:09am On Aug 15, 2023
This is witchcraft bro, it is a sign that someone is practising juju on you, treat the symptoms but pray more
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by sunsweet33: 3:00am On Aug 15, 2023
nedekid:

3. You may be reacting to bathing water.
Eg, some boreholes or wells are dug near soakaway.

What?? Fรผck What kind of city planning is that ๐Ÿ˜ฉ my goodness.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by sunsweet33: 3:05am On Aug 15, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

Ain't you in Nigeria? Really don't need someone to tell you first thing you do before wasting money on medicine. Detoxify! Detoxification is the first thing you should do using local and natural roots around you. You have lime, garlic and honey around you at a very cheap price but no, you'd still wanna take a jab before trying anything local. It's my third years of no paracetamol talk of taken any medicine at all. What do I do? I take my local herbs. Raw garlic once in 12 days with honey and lime. In fact it treats many illness that antibiotics can't treat but doctor will never tell you because he wants you back to him so as to continue taking from your wallet. As those who have been taken antibiotics, they will continue taking it, no antibiotics can treat it completely, it will comes back after 3 to 6 months and tou return to hospital for another jab or pharmacy for another dose.

I wonder how you people normally handle the social consequences of chewing raw garlic Are you not afraid of smelling anyhow. Especially when working in an office.
The worst part of it is that the smell canโ€™t be tackled by bathing since itโ€™s coming from inside the skin. As the person is passing through the corridor, the stench will still remain. Chei ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by BALLOSKI: 3:10am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Condoms can't prevent this, once the sweats and any other bodily fluids come in contact, you'll definitely contract it. Did you sleep with any prostitute? Yes or No
must this come from prostitute only?
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by BALLOSKI: 3:12am On Aug 15, 2023
drimzsmoke:
I'm feeling generous, make I do promo give you...

Buy Tab Loratidine, use 1 daily for 10days
5% Permethrin cream, apply all over your whole body now after a bath, then wait for the next 1 to 2 weeks and apply again
Tab Ivermectin, use 4 tablets at once(3mg per 1 tablet), then use again in 1 to 2 weeks time
You can use Benzyl benzoate if you can't find the permethrin cream
Most importantly, wash all your clothes, both used and unused and spread your mattress in the sun for at least 6hrs
Good one!
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by nedekid: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2023
sunsweet33:

What?? Fรผck What kind of city planning is that ๐Ÿ˜ฉ my goodness.
Lolz, guess you don't stay in naija.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by nick50(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2023
op this is a symptom of staphylococcus aerus..kindly dm me If u are here in lagos I will direct u to where u will buy the medicine to cure it

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by unbrandedspace(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2023
Call or WhatsApp me on 08062334243. This happened to me early this year. I have the solution
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by drlateef: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2023
tonicyril:

Most likely scabies. But generalised allergic reaction is also a possibility. Tell your doctor to explore those possibilities and treat appropriately.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2023
drlateef:

Most likely scabies. But generalised allergic reaction is also a possibility. Tell your doctor to explore those possibilities and treat appropriately.

I have gone to get benzyl something as prescribed yesterday bro and ifs bn so good

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2023
mbaka0433:

You are lucky bro

This thing just finished happening to me few weeks ago

If I just come back from work, I will pull my clothes and continue scratching it with my ATM card, the scratching no be here oOoOO

But ThankGod am healed

After spending so much money on drugs and injection

I luckily met one Abakaliki guy that just finished learning drug/medicine business but has no money to start his own, he prescribed one Antibiotics for me by name.... Aquaclav 1000mg, then one Antifungal cream by name..... Aquasulf which you will rub immediately after taking your bathe

After 3days come and thank me
Bro na that brush wey dem dey use wash rug a dey use scratch my body and my genitals aswear.

Tho I have gone to get benzyl something and ifs bn good

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2023
gaspology:

Scabies. You need to disinfect your house too cause the tiny mites that is responsible multiply very fast. Any pharmacy can recommend a lotion

What can I use for the disinfection of my house pls
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Fatfool69:

You don't bath regularly..dirty boy
ur name says more about you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by WillEndInPraise: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
sunsweet33:

I wonder how you people normally handle the social consequences of chewing raw garlic Are you not afraid of smelling anyhow. Especially when working in an office.
The worst part of it is that the smell canโ€™t be tackled by bathing since itโ€™s coming from inside the skin. As the person is passing through the corridor, the stench will still remain. Chei ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Lol. Knowledge is everything you know? You seek it. To enjoy the whole benefits of garlic is to take in, RAW. And you don't want people to smell it because most people hate the smell, even me too. Now, you take it with Honey. It will confuse the odor.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Trustme2:

This looks like scabies O. Very itchy and very discomforting . Try treating scabies and see if it'll go
just yesterday that I bought benzyl I swear I feel peace

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by sharpsecret: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2023
tonicyril:

I have this too on my body...itching every minute ...bought a lot of drugs too and is still there
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by efeski(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2023
tonicyril:

Scabies
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by efeski(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2023
sharpsecret:
I have this too on my body...itching every minute ...bought a lot of drugs too and is still there

Probanly Scabies

But permethrin cream.
Use an entire tube around 10:30 to 11pm before going to bed.
Apply thoroughly including on scalp.
Repeat process exactly one week later.

Rest easy
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Trustme2(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2023
tonicyril:
just yesterday that I bought benzyl I swear I feel peace
Ok Bro. Thank God. Go and sin no more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus / Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.