Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. (53943 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / I Need A Medical Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
xtreme07:
God bless u.

Shld I add invermectin to it? How much did u purchase it?

What is invertermetin again?? I didn't add any thing oh,

I bought it for #800
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
xtreme07:
God bless u.

Shld I add invermectin to it? How much did u purchase it?

I saw one of ur thread now where u were on ur journey to become a millionaire through bet9ja and merrybet...

So how far bro, since 2017 ur money suppose don reach 40millions oh grin
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
tonicyril:

I saw one of ur thread now where u were on ur journey to become a millionaire through bet9ja and merrybet...

So how far bro, since 2017 ur money suppose don reach 40millions oh grin
bro that was when I was in darkness.

Thank God for his saving grace.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
tonicyril:

What is invertermetin again?? I didn't add any thing oh,

I bought it for #800
Thanks a bunch.

Will get it this week.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
xtreme07:

Bro no kill me with laf oh, which one be darkness again?? U no win?

But u said u even went into understudy for two years, don't tell me it didn't yield any fruit grin
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
tonicyril:

Bro no kill me with laf oh, which one be darkness again?? U no win?

But u said u even went into understudy for two years, don't tell me it didn't yield any fruit grin
baba King Alabi showed me shege back then. At a point I was contemplating suicide.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
xtreme07:
baba King Alabi showed me shege back then. At a point I was contemplating suicide.
aha, is it up to that??

Aahh, me I use to play small small but na my friend introduce me to it

But na 200, 100 a dey use, I will never use something like 40k, 20k or so, God forbid.

Even my friend that use to bet with larger amount don mellow now, he's now using 500, 1k. Dem don teach him lesson
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2023
tonicyril:
aha, is it up to that??

Aahh, me I use to play small small but na my friend introduce me to it

But na 200, 100 a dey use, I will never use something like 40k, 20k or so, God forbid.

Even my friend that use to bet with larger amount don mellow now, he's now using 500, 1k. Dem don teach him lesson
bro pls quit it totally, that was how it all starts, from fun to something else.

I beg u in the name of God. Don't say I do not warn you.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2023
xtreme07:
bro pls quit it totally, that was how it all starts, from fun to something else.

I beg u in the name of God. Don't say I do not warn you.

Peace!
me wey don stop grin
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by BLACKPOWERS123: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
tonicyril:
Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

Now I don't wear boxers again else I will regret my decision, even without wearing the boxer I am always in pains and feel uneasy as I always scratch my body every minute.

The tins shows on my body like I am having measles but it's not measles

I have gone to our local doctor he prescribed drugs for me but it did not go, I went to the chemist I usually patronise and she sold drugs to me, now I use to buy the drugs every weeks still this tin refuses to go.
My woman called another nurse of her, she prescribed an injection for me and my woman, each injection is 14k, now I have bought two of it yet the symptoms persists

What do I use pls, doctor in the house.

Now I can't stay for 10sec without scratching my body as I use to feel the tingling and biting sensation all over my body..pls help me embarassed embarassed embarassed
You will be fine, honestly the best remedy for what you are suffering from is herbal. Here in cross river state herbal is our occupation, i have handled cases like this here on this forum, the good thing is that you spoke out, we don't boast about what God has shown us, just a trail will convince you. 09034568201, this is my direct number, call or whatsapp me.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
okoroemeka:
no need going too far for a doctor or scientist,I have fvcked too many pvssy in my wild years to recognize scabies when I see it,get original benzyl benzoate,scrub the affected areas with hot water and apply the cream every evening,it will clear in a few days,the Nigerian name is korokoro
sir please help me.

After getting benzyl benzoate and ivermectin the itches reduced to 95 percent but new bumps keep appearing and disappearing on my skin. I believed it's already in my blood. What do I do?

I've even changed my bathing soap to tetmosol.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by baddooski: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
VeektawUtty:
Na krokro..e dey inside your blood
good evening sir.

Please I need your help in battling scabies. I have purchase Ivermectin tablet. Boazoate cream and even changed my soap to tetmosol.

It works on my buttocks and inner thigh but there is rashes that keeps healing and coming back in my hands. Pls what do I need to do to tackle it inward?
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Kingsleystunner(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bro I donโ€™t know about this but same as well I have been having exact issue almost 4 month before i went to a lab and I found out d issue

So I guess u should conduct test before takin any drugs or medication to know d real issue
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Papacypaul:
Benzyl benzoate to the rescue. Na im save me when the same symptoms do me. E just be like na im put am dia ab initio

Bigman, am having same symptoms at the moment, is the benzyl benzoate a drug or cream?
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2023
Okpokpo09:
Iโ€™ve heard this same experience last year. I bought a lot of drugs and injections plus the ones they asked me to rub on my body still nothing happened. What cured my own is Mectizan. You can get Mectizan at any pharmacy.

Brotherly am having same symptoms now.
What's the medication you used, help me clarify
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2023
okoroemeka:
no need going too far for a doctor or scientist,I have fvcked too many pvssy in my wild years to recognize scabies when I see it,get original benzyl benzoate,scrub the affected areas with hot water and apply the cream every evening,it will clear in a few days,the Nigerian name is korokoro

Nwanne how you dey, am having same symptoms at the moment.
It's mainly on the dick with some form of rashes on it.

What's the benzyl you recommended, is it a tablet or cream...
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2023
drimzsmoke:
I'm feeling generous, make I do promo give you...

Buy Tab Loratidine, use 1 daily for 10days
5% Permethrin cream, apply all over your whole body now after a bath, then wait for the next 1 to 2 weeks and apply again
Tab Ivermectin, use 4 tablets at once(3mg per 1 tablet), then use again in 1 to 2 weeks time
You can use Benzyl benzoate if you can't find the permethrin cream
Most importantly, wash all your clothes, both used and unused and spread your mattress in the sun for at least 6hrs

Bigman am having same symptoms at the moment.
But funny thing is same thing happened to me when I travelled newly and never had any contact with a woman

Also please clarify if you don't mind.
Is that staph or a symptom of it?
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

Ain't you in Nigeria? Really don't need someone to tell you first thing you do before wasting money on medicine. Detoxify! Detoxification is the first thing you should do using local and natural roots around you. You have lime, garlic and honey around you at a very cheap price but no, you'd still wanna take a jab before trying anything local. It's my third years of no paracetamol talk of taken any medicine at all. What do I do? I take my local herbs. Raw garlic once in 12 days with honey and lime. In fact it treats many illness that antibiotics can't treat but doctor will never tell you because he wants you back to him so as to continue taking from your wallet. As those who have been taken antibiotics, they will continue taking it, no antibiotics can treat it completely, it will comes back after 3 to 6 months and tou return to hospital for another jab or pharmacy for another dose.

Please direct me more on this detoxification process.
I haven't had any in my whole life.
Which mixtures can I start with, please help clarify
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2023
NUJABEZ:

Hello,

From the pictures I can see, it looks as though you have contracted SCABIES.

Just go to Chemist and buy Benzyl Benzoate lotion, should be under 1000 naira, and apply to the whole of your body after bathing with warm water and dettol.

Take care the amount you apply especially around sensitive areas because the lotion is very hot to the skin. After three days of morning and night application, the scabies should all die.

Next would be to wash every bedding, underwear, and towel that you have with piping hot water. The reason is because the mites that cause this infection can live for very long on surfaces, so if you're treating your body without treating the hosts, the infestation and infection will re-occur.

Your babe also needs to do the same thing i.e apply the lotion and treat garments with hot water since you've been in close contact with her.

Whatever you do, stop scratching because the scars from this thing almost never fades.

Good day brotherly,
Since the scratches he showed are on the surface area, which you prescribed the benzyl for.
What about the internal treatment, please help me clarify this, because am having same symptoms at the moment
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2023
xtreme07:

Lol what's the saving grace, it could save me too ๐Ÿ™
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Papacypaul:
Benzyl benzoate to the rescue. Na im save me when the same symptoms do me. E just be like na im put am dia ab initio

How do you apply it to the balls, that shit dey pepper

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by kezienaira: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
efeski:

Probanly Scabies

But permethrin cream.
Use an entire tube around 10:30 to 11pm before going to bed.
Apply thoroughly including on scalp.
Repeat process exactly one week later.

Rest easy

I used benzyl, should I apply again tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
kezienaira:

Lol what's the saving grace, it could save me too ๐Ÿ™
benzyl or permithrine for outward treatment.... for inner treatment,ivermectin 4 tablet once in 7 days and 1 tablet of FULCIN daily.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
kezienaira:

How do you apply it to the balls, that shit dey pepper
Avoid applying it in ur pubic region(penis & scrotum)
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
kezienaira:

I used benzyl, should I apply again tomorrow?
make sure u bath using hot water and tetmosol soap then use a clean towel to dry before applying the benzyl......

Apply every morning and night.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
kezienaira:

Good day brotherly,
Since the scratches he showed are on the surface area, which you prescribed the benzyl for.
What about the internal treatment, please help me clarify this, because am having same symptoms at the moment
Ivermectin and FULCIN.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by xtreme07(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
kezienaira:

Nwanne how you dey, am having same symptoms at the moment.
It's mainly on the dick with some form of rashes on it.

What's the benzyl you recommended, is it a tablet or cream...
start the treatment immediately else it's gonna extend to ur buttocks, inner thigh and back of knee.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by obapedepede: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
You have try the rest, NOW, lets try the best...

100% Cure.
100% Herbal.
100% Money Back Warranty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus / Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.