Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... (23821 Views)

Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) / Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kajaard:

But seriously, why do you dislike Obi this much? cheesy grin cheesy

I read your attacks most times and I just laugh cheesy

Abi you dey under Tinubu salary? cheesy undecided lipsrsealed

Talk true now angry
I know him better than most of you, he's deceiving you all and have no good plans for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by discusant: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I've typed it already. The way I hate this Obi ehn

Hatefilled ethno-religious bigots would hate Peter Obi who in other countries should have been voted president of the country.
Indeed, Obi was voted president by saner majority in Nigeria, as Alhajis Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Kwankwaso shared the votes of their bigoted religious and ethnic constituencies.
Guess why Mahmood Yakubu ordered the disabling of INEC system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election after noticing that Obi was leading by a wide margin on the eve of the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Hypertension go kee you las las for Peter Obi matter.
Dsimmer I'll meet you in the bbn thread
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Glister: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
I was opportune to be in some places with his excellency, Dr Peter Gregory Obi all throughout Last week.

Sir I remain ever grateful for the type of life that I'm living now, which you gave to me, even when friends and relatives turned their backs on me, despite my academic qualifications. thank you Sir, and may God reduce the lives of your haters and add to your own, Amen

Amen!
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Dshocker(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Dsimmer I'll meet you in the bbn thread

Who be Dsimmer, na your lover?
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by JAWBONE(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Skit maker at it again, I guess he'll not breath well if he isn't chasing clout. Rubbish

Your Senate President just spent billions to buy SUVs but na Obi be una problem.
Perpetual mumus
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Ogsirsolo: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
He should go and sleep who still take him serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Who be Dsimmer, na your lover?
Be disguising
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by discusant: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Skit maker at it again, I guess he'll not breath well if he isn't chasing clout. Rubbish

It's most stupid to tell the public that INEC can adopt any other method to collate votes results after the same INEC vowed earlier that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results would be used for the 2023 General election.
A man, Peter Obi, who won presidential election after few months with an unknown political party could not be said to be chasing clout any day.
Why did INEC purposely disactivate the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election, if not that INEC saw that Obi was leading by a wide margin of votes on the eve of the presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by luluman: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
What is paining you now?
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Tum1990: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

yes, go ahead in hating him because you are an Enemy of all that is good.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by thinkmoney(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
Low key I’m very happy Obi was robbed by INEC

Imagine it was Obi that damaged Nigeria and it’s economy half of what this urine device has done

APC supporters would have acted like if it was Tinubu the economy would have been better than USA

It’s good that the rubbish they voted in is the one doing this colossal damage
Kinda
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by TheGift: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Peter Obi and Obidients should continue to harm Nigeria the more..
Your aggression and claims will no doubt yield nothing rather than holding Nigeria hostage.
Can't wait for the final court judgement. Tinubu will no doubt deal with some assholes.
Third position claiming mandate. How many people voted for Obi in the north and in the southwest or southeast has quadruple from the number we use to know.

"Tinubu will no doubt deal with some assholes"- thank God you know what to expect, Victimisation and intimidation.

How do you know it is third position, when key aspects of the election are in contention at the tribunal? What if third position was INECs fake and incompetent position. Even 2nd position is challenging the first position. And its not as if "first position" won by any significant gap, if we take away rivers which was apparently rigged by Wike and give to Obi who is alleged to have won there, they would all have 12 points each, have you thought about that?

Leave this third position talk, until we determine wether INEC even knew w hat it was doing when it was determining positions. Until then, the elections results collation and announcement were an embarassment to elections in the 21st century, as confirmed by the EU. That is the mandate on which the BAT stands.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
A truly great man.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Danniedpastor(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

Just the way his presence in the need is choking you... Pray for common sense o
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Danniedpastor(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

Just the way his presence in the news is choking you... Pray for common sense o
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Crvrider: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

He doesn't know or care if you exist so don't kill yourself by yourself.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Babastrong(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=christejames post=125107499]My President kiss kiss kiss so agile! shocked[like
prick
wey
just
rise
early
in
the
morning]
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by annford: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
Low key I’m very happy Obi was robbed by INEC

Imagine it was Obi that damaged Nigeria and it’s economy half of what this urine device has done

APC supporters would have acted like if it was Tinubu the economy would have been better than USA

It’s good that the rubbish they voted in is the one doing this colossal damage

The only sensible person and sensible writeup i have seen all day.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by bender79: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Who cares about what u do 10years ago

He's just a regular guy dropping irrelevant posts on Musk's Social Media Platform just like how Chibueze, wey dey sell boxers for my street dey go this same Twitter to dey type upandan like say there be hin diary cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ouch! painment
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Hedonisco: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Charismatic107:
Why is this guy seeking social media validation at all cost, Must you tell us everything happening around you?

He isn't telling you, he is telling millions of his followers who are eagerly interested in his latest moves, and who rightly see him as their ONLY hope of having a decent, competent, relatable, people-centred leader installed in Aso Rock!

You repugnant beast of the lowest subhuman form should do well to occupy yourself with other useless matters that are important to worthless vermin like you.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Osariemen12: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
The greatest man in Nigeria's political history after Samuel Ogbemudia and Anthony Enahoro. Junks like Awolowo and Abiola never had plans for their people let alone Nigerians.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by bolademi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Peter Obi recounts last week's activities, assures Nigerians of his commitment to actualizing a better and POssible Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1691094608502304768?t=c403WDa-aS_SLaNsoqPOrw&s=19
Four locations same clothe
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by kosiebe(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Who cares about what u do 10years ago

He's just a regular guy dropping irrelevant posts on Musk's Social Media Platform just like how Chibueze, wey dey sell boxers for my street dey go this same Twitter to dey type upandan like say there be hin diary cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Help me ask Joseph D Dreamer
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by slowice(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
It is POssible.. Yes, a new Nigeria is possible.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Hedonisco: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
He should go and sleep who still take him serious

Agbado idiot. It is your BAT animal that has pushed you and your family into poverty in just two months that you take serious. Tribalistic bastards. You ALL will never be forgiven.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by rajiedreez: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kare Mr Ajala wey Sabi write epistle. You go write you go tire
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by GambaOsaka: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
He forget to write the time he bought N2k suya from that aboki at upper Iweka junction. Or the time he queried his wife for not pricing that goat meat she cooked last Saturday.
Who cares. Mtshew
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by themanderon: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
The man knows how to get these APC minions from hell riled up.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by membranus: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tinubu is almost convincing me to be Obidient.

He has better behaved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.