Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... (23787 Views)

Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) / Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by DamnnNiggarr: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Peter Obi recounts last week's activities, assures Nigerians of his commitment to actualizing a better and POssible Nigeria.

As we look forward to a productive new week, I thank God for His abiding grace that saw us through the series of activities that last week was filled with. On Friday, 11th August 2023, together with Former President Olusegun Obasanjo; Governor of Akwa Ibom State, His Excellency Umo Eno; Former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Emmanuel Udom; and other prominent Nigerians, I joined in the Funeral Service of a renowned, patriotic, and God fearing Nigerian, the Former Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria, His Eminence Sunday Mbang in Eket, Akwa Ibom. May God grant him eternal rest.
On Saturday, 12th August 2023, I was in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, for the 80th birthday celebration of Lady Florence Chinyelu Nwosu, a school teacher, who has spent her productive years educating and inspiring the young ones and still teaching to date, even at 80. Such are the people Nigeria should be celebrating and giving national honours.
Yesterday, Sunday, 13th August 2023, I was in Warri, Delta State, for the Thanksgiving Mass of Hon Benedict Etanabene, Member Representing Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie Federal Constituency at the Green Chambers.I also paid a courtesy visit to another renowned Nigerian, who has served the nation in different fields, His Royal Majesty, Major General Felix Agho Mujakperuo (rtd), Orhue 1, Orodje of Okpe Kingdom in his palace.

From Warri, I travelled to Lagos for the inauguration of the Local Government Caretaker Committee of the Labour Party in our collective struggle for a New Nigeria.

I remain fully committed to actualising our dreams of a better nation because it is POssible. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1691094608502304768?t=c403WDa-aS_SLaNsoqPOrw&s=19

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Skit maker at it again, I guess he'll not breath well if he isn't chasing clout. Rubbish

74 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Taylor90: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Low key I’m very happy Obi was robbed by INEC

Imagine it was Obi that damaged Nigeria and it’s economy half of what this urine device has done

APC supporters would have claimed that if it was Tinubu the economy would have been better than USA

He did it in Lagos yen yen yen

He’s a first class accounting graduate from Chicago university

He’s a technocrat and master strategist

He’s jagaban borgu

He has track records

He single handedly built Lagos

It’s good that the rubbish they voted in is the one doing this colossal damage

275 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by DamnnNiggarr: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
shocked
I was opportune to be in some places with his excellency, Dr Peter Gregory Obi all throughout Last week.

Sir I remain ever grateful for the type of life that I'm living now, which you gave to me, even when friends and relatives turned their backs on me, despite my academic qualifications. thank you Sir, and may God reduce the lives of your haters and add to your own, Amen

184 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Taylor90: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
S

You are above me don’t say rubbish

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
cheesy

Who cares about what u do 10years ago

He's just a regular guy dropping irrelevant posts on Musk's Social Media Platform just like how Chibueze, wey dey sell boxers for my street dey go this same Twitter to dey type upandan like say there be hin diary cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Zonefree(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Skit maker at it again, I guess he'll not breath if he isn't chasing clout.
Says Iyaebe, the most deranged female Nairalander.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:

I've typed it already. The way I hate this Obi ehn

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Taylor90: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I've typed it already. The way I hate this Obi ehn

And I love Tinubu so much

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Says Iyaebe, the most deranged female Nairalander.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Padipadi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obi opportunist!
Your children inside LP are eating fat salaries like PDP and APC lawmakers. No difference among politicians.
Obi's pained he didn't win. Not cos he want to govern well.
Taylor90:

Don't threaten her. Let the woman breathe!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Starships4u(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nor be everything OBI should be news nah...
Enough of these things...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by christejames(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
My President kiss kiss kiss so agile! shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Chijeep(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nigeria will surely be delivered and I hope it happens very soon

12 Likes

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by SAMBARRY: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin

Broda Obi rest sir grin

5 Likes

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Microwhy: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Peter Obi and Obidients should continue to harm Nigeria the more..
Your aggression and claims will no doubt yield nothing rather than holding Nigeria hostage.
Can't wait for the final court judgement. Tinubu will no doubt deal with some assholes.
Third position claiming mandate. How many people voted for Obi in the north and in the southwest or southeast has quadruple from the number we use to know.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by bigdammyj: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Noted.
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Sharpsharp00123: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
A
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
If obi had been president things might get bad but I'm sure not as worse as ds

9 Likes

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Kizyte(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
God bless you, my energetic president! with PO, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by nairavsdollars(f): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Never Allow Igbos Rule Again (NAIRA)

Igbos must rule in our time!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Bouncing2(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Skit maker at it again, I guess he'll not breath well if he isn't chasing clout. Rubbish

Be wise

4 Likes

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Kaybaba5(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Energetic man…..

2 Likes

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
angry
Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by renderme: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin Twitter president.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by mbahdi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Man of d moment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by Charismatic107: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Why is this guy seeking social media validation at all cost, Must you tell us everything happening around you?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... by BoldBrainz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

Rose, leave Peter Obi alone. He is not your president.. grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. / CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki / Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.