Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu (36149 Views)

End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Reference(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

The voice of Lukman, the hands of Elrufai grin grin
It's about to go down..... The final implosion

You folks should stop this childish thought and talk and start acting responsibly if you as a citizen will be taken seriously.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Earthquakes: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Please moderators don't move this to front page. We can't continue washing our dirty linen in public for the world to see, especially those jealous Ghanaians. Please take this down and delete the topic, we must regulate what we put out there for people to see.
And you poster, you don't see anything positive to post abi? Busybody

God will punish you, how many times have you begged mods to remove Peter Obi or Ipob news from nairaland, fuulllls.
The world already know that tinubu is brain dead when an accountant asked "na statistics we go chop"

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by discusant: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
No rational human being would tolerate a government which hiked petrol prices and caused the rapid fall of the value of the country’s currency at the same time, without putting in place the absorbent policies for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by okunwaye(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ll llllll
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Kukutenla: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Reference:

You folks should stop this childish thought and talk and start acting responsibly if you as a citizen will be taken seriously.

Childish? Really?
You seem to be oblivious of the fact that Lukman the author is an Elrufai helmsman, who usually takes the highest position allocated to Elrufai in the party.
You think he will write all these if his principal's ministerial (mis)adventure did not hit the rocks? He resigned immediately Ganduje was announced as party chair because Elrufai and Ganduje are opposite sides of a coin in northern politics. But even then, he restrained himself from making any untoward comment.
He has some points of course. But the bigger picture is the readiness of the Elrufai camp to throw bricks at the Tinubu govt. This one is especially cheap. It's going to be a rollercoaster in the months ahead in that party. I'll suggest you grab your popcorn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Jostoman: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:
Everybody is feeling the heat including those in APC. It's common sense to put things in place before subsidy removal but no, BAT started by causing mass panic amongst the populace .

Except those living in denial, people are really suffering out there. Just the other day, a grown man crossed the road to meet me and started begging for boil corn that he hasn't eaten. It's that bad. You can live in denial but things are hard.

Please watch and Subscribe to my channel. This dollar wey dey cause over inflation must be made.

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU
if you see how many people that came to me today to beg for money. You will be suprise.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Solsix(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Isn't it too early for the apostles to start drinking? undecided
Too early nna
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
Na una been dey hope on the cocaine sniffer naa

Since he came to PH and lifted two hands up during National Anthem and garnished it with walking stick

Na there I know say wahala dey

The upper week he licked microphone when asked to test the mic

A demented 91yr old man that’s suffering from 21 diseases na who una carry come rule una

Good morning Nigeria
Chai
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
fergie001:
Lukman is an APC Chieftain and immediate past National Vice Chairman (North-West) of the Party

Salihu Mohammed Lukman
El Rufais handwriting
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
To be honest, making Dr. Ganduje National Chairman of APC is the first disturbing signal. Many party members are yet to recover from that shock.

With all the uncleared corruption allegation against Dr. Ganduje, you opted to nominate him to become the National Chairman of the party, it was scandalous that you will opt for Dr. Ganduje with all the baggage of corruption allegation against him. 
Afamed, Sarrki, Seunmsg, Helinues, Omenka, , NgeneUkwenu

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Greattha: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ha, didn't you see one of them begging mods not to take it to fp?

Talking about Ghanians and dirty linen as if the whole world is oblivious like them(supporters of evil and foolishness).

It's good that it's one of them that is wailing and not an opposition.

E don dey choke dem😁. E go reach all of them.

sotall:
cool

Where are the 20k-a-month, APC keyboard warriors on nairaland?

Oya comma do your job and defend the Bulaba economics that's about turning $1 to 1000 naira.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Reference(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Childish? Really?
You seem to be oblivious of the fact that Lukman the author is an Elrufai helmsman, who usually takes the highest position allocated to Elrufai in the party.
You think he will write all these if his principal's ministerial (mis)adventure did not hit the rocks? He resigned immediately Ganduje was announced as party chair because Elrufai and Ganduje are opposite sides of a coin in northern politics. But even then, he restrained himself from making any untoward comment.
He has some points of course. But the bigger picture is the readiness of the Elrufai camp to throw bricks at the Tinubu govt. This one is especially cheap. It's going to be a rollercoaster in the months ahead in that party. I'll suggest you grab your popcorn.

Exactly what business of El-Rufai or the the writer is important to you or me as a citizen. We play too much in this country.

My interest in stories or incidents around the polity is as it relates to governance. That is what we vote, governance, period.

And it is to the quality of governance the office of the citizen is open. The interactions and drama between individuals is inconsequential. And to dwell there is not to be taken seriously.

Citizens have 'grabbed their popcorn' long enough to let their country crumble creating a serious threat to our well being. The situation in this country is more than joke pls

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by stormborn28(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Please moderators don't move this to front page. We can't continue washing our dirty linen in public for the world to see, especially those jealous Ghanaians. Please take this down and delete the topic, we must regulate what we put out there for people to see.
. Licking Tinubu bombom is the most interesting thing in your life
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
Your opinion tho...

If u are too myopic to see the long term benefit, then we cant help u

Keep clowning...
Go and help yourself first. Supporter of evil.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by kemika8989(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
fergie001:
Lukman is an APC Chieftain and immediate past National Vice Chairman (North-West) of the Party

Salihu Mohammed Lukman
As the matter be now e no conscience us wey be Obi supporter's if Tinubu like appoint dead people an una business.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is a very powerful write up. The man is mentally sound
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
Your opinion tho...

Keep clowning...
Go and help yourself first. Supporter of evil.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by egoldman(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

I don't know between you and Bulaba who is more shameless.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Kukutenla: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Reference:

Exactly what business of El-Rufai or the the writer is important to you or me as a citizen. We play too much in this country.

My interest in stories or incidents around the polity is as it relates to governance. That is what we vote, governance, period.

And it is to the quality of governance the office of the citizen is open. The interactions and drama between individuals is inconsequential. And to dwell there is not to be taken seriously.

Citizens have 'grabbed their popcorn' long enough to let their country crumble creating a serious threat to our well being. The situation in this country is more than joke pls
But you miss it Sir. I'm not joking. I am having a good laugh, but definitely not joking. You seem to be unaware of the elite conspiracy, especially in the APC which seemed impenetrable untill now. No one remotely connected to the inner workings of the party or its government ever offered up an alternative viewpoint as it concerns the running of the country.
This is where the issue is laughable. If Elrufai was confirmed as minister, this gentleman would have maintained his stoic silence and urged patience from anyone who dared murmur. Even he attested to that fact.
What is interesting is the house of cards might have started to unravel. You as a citizen can do little except revolt if that does not happen. Why do you think the ministerial list took so long? You think it was about seeking the best hands? Noo. It was about ensuring the most critical elements are carried along. One seems to have been left behind. It remains to be seen how much that affects the whole being.
In truth, if something of such does not occur, there can be no real catalyst to meaningful governance from those who hold the lever.
So we must have a good laugh while hoping the collapse of the house of cards ends up in the favour of the populace.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Atlantis585: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Some dumbo BATstards will soon call him an Obedient or Igbo. Anyhow, the chickens are coming home to roost. Soon other BATstards on this forum will wake up to realities of Crooknibu presidency. He has nothing in his brains and therefore nothing to offer.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Nuheights(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
"........ensure that it is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the progressive politician that will rule Nigeria for the next four years! Amin!!!"

This na threat o. Na wa
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by fergie001: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kukutenla:
The voice of Lukman, the hands of Elrufai grin grin It's about to go down..... The final implosion
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by aylipple: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
President Tinubu's administration might just be the one that eventually tips Nigeria over the precipice; it's not even so much about the fast crumbling economy under his watch but the aloofness & sluggish pace at which he's moving as if everything is ok.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Mrtaye: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
Your opinion tho...

Whether or not long term benefit doesn't mean we have to suffer or people have to be impoverished abi you don't get it ....let me explain to you in a layman term it's called punishment
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by DellaGold: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
Na una been dey hope on the cocaine sniffer naa

Since he came to PH and lifted two hands up during National Anthem and garnished it with walking stick

Na there I know say wahala dey

The upper week he licked microphone when asked to test the mic

A demented 91yr old man that’s suffering from 21 diseases na who una carry come rule una

Good morning Nigeria

😂 😂 😂 😂
Alaye take am easy. 😂 😆
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Cocolatti(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
You are supporting a president with dirty gabbage and you say we should not wash our dirty linen public.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by AfonjaPriest: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bethny:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Boyjaco: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
You see where stupidity lead to
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by kabillionaire(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol!
The lamentation of an APC - IDP.
Pls. bear with him, he is the doing of the likes of you.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Dada4me: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
I strongly believe that the President is not that naive to have approved the removal of subsidy without immediate implementation of palliatives, if he truly cares for Nigerians.

He removed subsidy in a hurry to allow Dangote Refinary sell fuel at a predetermined price not less than #700 per liter.

What he could have done was to reinstate the subsidy regime at his inauguration and give palliatives for three months running from June till August and then remove the subsidy in September, he would have won our hearts forever.

It's not too late.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by ibinaboonline: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Now I understand what you're up to😁
IconicR:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.