Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu (36111 Views)

End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Dest8sman: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
It's too early to lament. A satiated man doesn't hope, a hungry man does. If Tilumbu makes things easy for the mass how will his renewed hope survive?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by JetApartment: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Please moderators don't move this to front page. We can't continue washing our dirty linen in public for the world to see, especially those jealous Ghanaians. Please take this down and delete the topic, we must regulate what we put out there for people to see.
And you poster, you don't see anything positive to post abi? Busybody

See this one, na your papa get nairaland na, you fit control the moderators...mugu.

You deliberately support evil...evil wont be far from thee.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Free2Fly: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
Na una been dey hope on the cocaine sniffer naa

Since he came to PH and lifted two hands up during National Anthem

Na there I know say wahala dey

The upper week he licked microphone when asked to test the mic

A demented 91yr old man that’s suffering from 21 diseases na who una carry come rule una

Good morning Nigeria

grin grin
Make dem give this guy world cup, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Kingpowerful: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Many Yoruba Christians can't see the wrong in this APC system of government- President/vice and part chairman/vice all moslems maybe this aggrieved APC member is also an Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Timmi: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
fergie001:
Lukman is an APC Chieftain and immediate past National Vice Chairman (North-West) of the Party

Salihu Mohammed Lukman

This nonentity has taking over from Obasanjo or should I say he is the Obasanjo Dan Fulani
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Morbeta11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Master strategist in the mud...

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Free2Fly: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Please moderators don't move this to front page. We can't continue washing our dirty linen in public for the world to see, especially those jealous Ghanaians. Please take this down and delete the topic, we must regulate what we put out there for people to see.

Keep deceiving yourself, old woman.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by mdimefields: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
But a post made frontpage today detailing how 65 percent of Nigerians are happy with the President's economic policies. Propaganda don't run an economy.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
It took Buhari over 2 years to convince Nigerians how dumb he was about leadership and the office he occupied But in Tinubu case he is instantly proving himself clueless . Every step he has taken so far is showing how costly the mistake is of voting Tinubu into power

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by nedekid: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
On a lighter note, this man will be called all sorts of names, especially a disguised member of one part of the country.
Anyway, what he is saying is what any normal clear eyed person can see, a person not blinded by tribal affiliation.
This country is like a ship being sailed towards rocks. The oga at the top and who he appointed as acting cbn gov do not know what to. Baba sef I doubt gives a darm, all that concerns him is his ambition of becoming and remaining president. If not, with all the wahala on ground, will any serious president have accepted the ecowas leadership at a trying period in our history when Nigerians are exposed to extreme poverty? To even consider using the megre resources of Nigerians to pursue an adventure in Niger, at the same time telling Nigerians to tighten their belts.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Free2Fly: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
Your opinion tho...

If u are too myopic to see the long term benefit, then we cant help u

Just shut up!

Which long term benefit?? What has the demented man put in place to ensure any long-term benefit??

You foo!s just think merely removing the subsidy will automatically guarantee a long term benefit

How about Diesel, which its subsidy was removed a long time ago?? Where's the benefit it is bringing?
Today, its price is still raging upwards!

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by samuelson06(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicIdiot:

Hahaha grin

Na mumu dey worry you aswear! You love suffering right? You will suffer and die. Fooolish asslicker.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
trouble in paradise

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:

A demented 91yr old man that’s suffering from 21 diseases na who una carry come rule una

Good morning Nigeria
Licking Mike, naso he go lick your gf.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by obrian888: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
Your opinion tho...

If u are too myopic to see the long term benefit, then we cant help u

shut up! no long term benefit anywhere, this man is out to steal, kill and destroy Nigeria like the devil, the wife is a known witch, so i am not surprised, but the two will leave that office in shame.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Och77(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enice:
It's just 2023. The tribunals have not yet given verdict but some persons have started campaign. Ah! Allow the man to govern now! There are no two ways about it. We all know the challenge Nigeria has, therefore, subsidy must go. In the short term it difficult for some people but overall, it's the best thing any government can do for now.
. Subsidy must go and Naira must fall at the same time ?
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by nedekid: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
UnfairLife7:
How many Nigerians will be alive to witness the so called Eldorado? Hunger is killing Nigerians daily. Emilokan policy is killing Nigerians. Salary earners cannot feed anymore as a result of fuel subsidy which led to high transportation cost. We top unemployment and poverty ladder. Children are dropping out of school as a result of high tuition fees in government owned institutions. No doctors to attend to over 220 million Nigerians in the hospital. Jobless graduates everywhere. Our youths has become Yahoo Yahoo while una government are busy enjoying.

I can always go on and on
Is there anything like salary again? I use 100k fueling my can weekly, another 80k for my madams car. Ie 180k weekly.
People do not realise the suffering folks are going through right now. I only pray it will not lead to another thing.
We know those that quickly entered private jets and flew their family abroad, even their nannies followed. Meanwhile, their praise singers eg, Manna alias darling daddy were all left here to drink garri.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Hawx(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=Taylor90 post=125106163][b]Na una been dey hope on the cocaine sniffer naa

Good morning Nigeria

grin

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by DigiPerson: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tinubu is just a Yoruba president, love and like by Yorubas (not all though) no matter what he does.

Don't bother quoting and aligning me to Igbo, I'm not not.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by bhella10: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Wailers
Na Ganduje matter press this one neck cheesy
He's a disgruntled party man who couldn't hide his disappointment. He's allowed emotions to have the best of him. Now Ganduje would be on his case. Not good.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by itsene: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Al-Makura is not complaining, why are you crying. With all ineffective ministers Buhari appointed not a word from you.
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Generalyemi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

Shameless id##$$

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Generalyemi:

Shameless id##$$
Akpoda
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Baba Tinubu,I pray,by chance,you come across this humble piece of mine. You see,sir,I'm not really bothered or worried about the opinions of the disgruntled ex-party members like Mr Lukman and Co,but I must tell you that the day you lose the supports of your Yoruba kinsmen is the day your political career ends ! You're already losing it sir,as you know Yoruba people will not pretend ! What is happening now in the country,under you leadership,is not what we voted for sir !

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Blaze14k: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dat's a Lady.

Called Iyaebe, the Old mama Youngie of Nairaland.🙂

She does NOT need that.

She just need a Husband for her senses to Normalize. 🤨😒

It's unfortunate they can't pretend anymore.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by MaiGee01: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:

Good morning Nigeria
grin grin grin How person go raise hands during National Anthem?
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Kukutenla: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
fergie001:
Lukman is an APC Chieftain and immediate past National Vice Chairman (North-West) of the Party

Salihu Mohammed Lukman
The voice of Lukman, the hands of Elrufai grin grin
It's about to go down..... The final implosion

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Reference(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
fergie001:

Salihu Mohammed Lukman

'...Many of us expect that the DETAILS of the initiatives will be clear...'

Apt.

Details is what distinguishes leadership. It is what defines an entity that is governed.

When you listen to leaders of other nations speak, they speak about the facts of the situation that present and then the details of their involvement or counter strategies to contain, prevent, overcome, progress.

Here like the fellow says we Nigerians are content with vague statements that sound more like campaign talk than actionable points of governance.

Naturally as a result, no one can then measure the performance of any government. And that is why sooner than later electioneering promises are compromised, abandoned and eventually denied....again.

The people of this country should wake up promptly and start acting responsibly to drive their government. To order for the kind of country they wish to see.

Nowhere on earth are governments left to their own devices. No where democracy works well is leadership not challenged. Autocrycy will never work in the interest of any nation.

The poignant example he gave is clear. Mr. Ganduje's appointment despite his baggage favours only the two people involved, Mr. Tinubu and the man in question, practically no one else.

Democracy dictates that this should not stand if the people know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Kukutenla: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Baba Tinubu,I pray,by chance,you come across this humble piece of mine. You see,sir,I'm not really bothered or worried about the opinions of the disgruntled ex-party members like Mr Lukman and Co,but I must tell you that the day you lose the supports of your Yoruba kinsmen is the day your political career ends ! You're already losing it sir,as you know Yoruba people will not pretend ! What is happening now in the country,under you leadership,is not what we voted for sir !

Go and look for asiwajuabat on twitter and post it there.
He has a better chance of seeing it there than here
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Revolva(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:
Everybody is feeling the heat including those in APC. It's common sense to put things in place before subsidy removal but no, BAT started by causing mass panic amongst the populace .

Except those living in denial, people are really suffering out there. Just the other day, a grown man crossed the road to meet me and started begging for boil corn that he hasn't eaten. It's that bad. You can live in denial but things are hard.

Please watch and Subscribe to my channel. This dollar wey dey cause over inflation must be made.

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU

Even me a matured grown good looking man met me and begged me for money , if you see this man, a complete bros well dressed with good manners and he said its terrible he lost his job , he just need some money to feed his kid that all even if na 1k or 500 anytin i have i should just help him that he is ashamed of asking for help .
I gave him 500 naira ...i would have given him more but at that moment that was what i could spare ...e touch me i wan cry ....if u see as the bros thank me
Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by Nursepepeye(f): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:

Since he came to PH and lifted two hands up during National Anthem and garnished it with walking stick

Good morning Nigeria
E sweet die, imagine North are crying like baby, this game go long oh, we told them Tinubu is a useless man after Buhari, they won't listen. Let it continue like this, brain must reset, I'm Yoruba oh but to make Nigeria work, you must go beyond tribe, ethnicity and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu by diggindeep: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
fergie001:

Salihu Mohammed Lukman

Hope dashed too soon.

We're just starting.

I wonder just what you'll say when 👇 happens in few weeks.

$1=N1500
1 litre of fuel = 800+

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu / School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.