Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery (15527 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate / Driver Of The Cold Truck That Killed 39 Migrants Has Been Charged With Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by richard870(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Amayabor1:

I know that is what some of you will say. Go online and search if Trump tried to overturn election results in Georgia. Nor be here you go dey ask for link. Go on YouTube to listen to the recording.

Let me just help out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmE7SFK9_n4
Lol...please go sit jare cry
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by Ganbite: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Pls have u seen any state in West africa where their judiciary charged a fmr president 2 court?

Yes, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria and many more [b][/b]
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by boldtruthalways: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Be realistic!

Even if Trump makes it to the ballot, he cannot win, and still would make jail.

Most of his support base are among the uneducated illiterates.

Itโ€™s going to be a blue wave in 2024. I can gamble my entire life savings on it!

Republicans have nothing to campaign with!

With critical topics like immigration, gun laws and women rights, there is no way Republicans will win!
You lie. Republicans are in a better position to win the 2024 Presidential election. America has the worst border in history under Biden, inflation is unprecedented, Gas price has skyrocketed, 401ks are diminishing because of inflation, the list is endless. Americans had the best economy in their history under Trump before Covid-19 came from Wuhan Lab in China. They love Trump. The whole world knows Biden did not win, democrats used mail-in ballots to rig the election in 2020 but it will never happen again. That's why democrats doesn't support same day voting with Voter ID because they know how to cheat. Russia Ukraine war wouldn't have happened if Trump was there. The coups in West Afrirca wouldn't have happened if Trump was there because there wouldn't have been any physical rivalry btw U.s and Russsia. Trump knows how to get peace through strength. Kim Jon Un of North Korea respected 4yrs of Trump in the White House, no missile testing because it was the people's mandate. He doesn't respect Biden. Infact, the world doesn't respect Biden because its a rigged election. See how Biden is disgracing himself everywhere, falling down like scrap. Kamala is totally lost unlike Pence who was visible with Trump. Everything is totally wrong with Bidens administration. He has placed the world in total mess and needs to be flushed out in 2024.
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by Amayabor1: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2023
richard870:
Lol...please go sit jare cry

Hehehehe! Is that all you have to say? Trump the election thief will spend some time in jail.

I thought some of you said he won the election? All the courts threw out his case. He even lost at the supreme Court that has more Republican leaning judges. The Department of Justice said there was no evidence of election fraud. But clowns like you that live in one hole in Nigeria believed he won the election. Now, he is being charged to court for trying to alter georgia election result.

Una think say na him go give una Biafra abi? grin grin grin
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by wirinet(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Amayabor1:

Hehehehe! Is that all you have to say? Trump the election thief will spend some time in jail.

I thought some of you said he won the election? All the courts threw out his case. He even lost at the supreme Court that has more Republican leaning judges. The Department of Justice said there was no evidence of election fraud. But clowns like you that live in one hole in Nigeria believed he won the election. Now, he is being charged to court for trying to alter georgia election result.

Not only his Department of Justice, his family - Jared and Ivanka Trump did not accept the election fraud bullshit, even Fox admitted off camera that they did not believe the election fraud nonsense.
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by Abuventure: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is just a bid to stopp his 2024 aspiration. An average American will tell you the difference between Dj Trump and sleeping joe
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by KingMiles007: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Donald Trump Indicted For Attempting To Overturn 2020 Elections As He Faces 4th Criminal Case

A grand Jury seated in Georgia has indicted the immediate past president of the United States, Donald Trump, for allegedly attempting to overturn the 2020 US Presidential elections.

It looks like the year 2023 is a year of legal woes for Trump as he was charged alongside 18 others on 41 counts of felony racketeering and several other conspiracy charges. According to NBC News reports, lawyers Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, Kenneth Chesebro, Jenna Ellis, Ray Smith, and other associates were also named in the indictment.

Based on the evidence presented by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, Trump and his allies had pressured Georgia officials during the presidential election to swing votes in his favour.

Check out Donald Trump's full indictment here ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by richard870(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amayabor1:

Like I said earlier, go rest please!
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by CoronaVirusPro: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
richard870:

Is not about resting, but neatralizing his points

He made valid points!

Counter it!

1 Like

Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by YourGFsnatcher: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Trump cannot escape jail!

Itโ€™s 100% guaranteed!

The morbidly obese orange turd will spend his last days on Earth, in jail!
Why don't you like trump?
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by Amayabor1: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
richard870:

grin grin grin grin grin.

Biafra and Trump are both gone. grin
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by richard870(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Is not about resting, but neatralizing his points

He made valid points!

Counter it!
Counter false claims
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by okuta007: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Na your mama Trump fk! Does Trump know if you exist either? Dumbass!

marafaka copy cat - Trump drilled your wifeโ€™s hole so badly - grabbed her by the pv ssy and you canโ€™t confront him. just to come here and start bi t ch bing him - los er like you ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by assholemods: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
okuta007:

marafaka copy cat - Trump drilled your wifeโ€™s hole so badly - grabbed her by the pv ssy and you canโ€™t confront him. just to come here and start bi t ch bing him - los er like you ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mumu na now you buy data dey respond to comment of how many days ago.
Poor church rat ๐Ÿ€! Didinrin!
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by okuta007: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2023
assholemods:

Mumu na now you buy data dey respond to comment of how many days ago.
Poor church rat ๐Ÿ€! Didinrin!

ozuor i donโ€™t live my life gossiping or engaging on meaningless replies to idi ots and losers like your on nairaland/ i come here occasionally

this shows you are very jobless to be always available on nairaland to banter - I have better things to do with my precious time - thatโ€™s why you are a loser, you donโ€™t get payed living your miserable life on nairaland 24/7 insulting your betters ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i donโ€™t buy data - my cell phone plan is all bundled up as unlimited talk / unlimited text/ Unlimited data by AT&T USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ also i have unlimited data with my AT&T uverse (wifi) home router so i donโ€™t buy data like you in Nigeria

just because na now you fit buy data does not mean i am like you - you are a confirmed loser and i am your superior- i made thousands of dollars a every other 2 weeks with tons of benefits and my side hussle pays me almost sane as my first hustle๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

na suffer go kee ya papa ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚suffer head ๐Ÿ˜‚

ozuor ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by assholemods: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2023
okuta007:

ozuor i donโ€™t live my life gossiping or engaging on meaningless replies to idi ots and losers like your on nairaland/ i come here occasionally

this shows you are very jobless to be always available on nairaland to banter - I have better things to do with my precious time - thatโ€™s why you are a loser, you donโ€™t get payed living your miserable life on nairaland 24/7 insulting your betters ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i donโ€™t buy data - my cell phone plan is all bundled up as unlimited talk / unlimited text/ Unlimited data by AT&T USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ also i have unlimited data with my AT&T uverse (wifi) home router so i donโ€™t buy data like you in Nigeria

just because na now you fit buy data does not mean i am like you - you are a confirmed loser and i am your superior- i made thousands of dollars a every other 2 weeks with tons of benefits and my side hussle pays me almost sane as my first hustle๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

na suffer go kee ya papa ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚suffer head ๐Ÿ˜‚

ozuor ๐Ÿ˜€
Anuofia....are you the only one living in the US? I also use AT$T I live here in Texas.
You don't engage in meaningless replies but you are still replying and insulting.
EFULEFU..... USELESS POOR CHURCH RAT making noise on the internet.
Senseless slowpoke claiming superiority over someone he doesn't know. Look at the way he his bragging about dollars lmao ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ mugu you think you are chatting with someone who has not seen or made dollars.
If I dig deeper I won't be surprised that you live in Aba people wey dey brag like you... Dundee! As if where you live is my business.
Mind you l am on vacation so I have enough time to reason your foolishness and miserable life... let's set it rolling.
Make Ogun kii you anywhere you dey!...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by okuta007: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
assholemods:

Anuofia....are you the only one living in the US? I also use AT$T I live here in Texas.
You don't engage in meaningless replies but you are still replying and insulting.
EFULEFU..... USELESS POOR CHURCH RAT making noise on the internet.
Senseless slowpoke claiming superiority over someone he doesn't know. Look at the way he his bragging about dollars lmao ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ mugu you think you are chatting with someone who has not seen or made dollars.
If I dig deeper I won't be surprised that you live in Aba people wey dey brag like you... Dundee! As if where you live is my business.
Mind you l am on vacation so I have enough time to reason your foolishness and miserable life... let's set it rolling.
Make Ogun kii you anywhere you dey!...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

hahahahhahah so at least you have agreed within your hopeless soul that I am not stranded looking for money to buy data like you claimed ? e clear for you say i no dey buy data abi ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚omg, some one who enjoys life like you claim you do canโ€™t even talk about it - empty barrels like you make the loudest noise - yeye fowl - loser ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by assholemods: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
okuta007:

hahahahhahah so at least you have agreed within your hopeless soul that I am not stranded looking for money to buy data like you claimed ? e clear for you say i no dey buy data abi ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚omg, some one who enjoys life like you claim you do canโ€™t even talk about it - empty barrels like you make the loudest noise - yeye fowl - loser ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shut the fvk up... stupid idiot that is living in Aba is claiming America. Poverty stricken MF!... You are suffering from generational curse..... Person wey poor pass church rat dey rant about dollars! Ode!
Asshole.. you are the one that started talking about living in America and making dollars nobody asked you, you are the empty barrel and a dumbass.
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by okuta007: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
assholemods:

Shut the fvk up... stupid idiot that is living in Aba is claiming America. Poverty stricken MF!... You are suffering from generational curse..... Person wey poor pass church rat dey rant about dollars! Ode!
Asshole.. you are the one that started talking about living in America and making dollars nobody asked you, you are the empty barrel and a dumbass.

ogun ki ll ya hopeless papa wey born a loser son like you - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ see person wey say him dey vacation for okokomaiko dey claim yankee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if you are really e joying ya life enjoying vacation u no see change dey insult anybody online - ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€you are a miserable loser marafaka ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚- of you are not what i called you- you wonโ€™t be angry โ€”- just like i am not angry about what you think i am - i see it as fun because i am not what you think i am - but you are very angry because uou are dirt poor loser and. dead beat as a h ole
๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by assholemods: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
okuta007:

ogun ki ll ya hopeless papa wey born a loser son like you - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ see person wey say him dey vacation for okokomaiko dey claim yankee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if you are really e joying ya life enjoying vacation u no see change dey insult anybody online - ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€you are a miserable loser marafaka ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Asuwere....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Nkpi...I don't make noise like an asshole that you are. I challenge you to tell me your location in US.
I live in Texas Let us video chat or meet. If you can't accept the challenge shut up forever. If you are ready I will give you my handle then call me on video. Mumu! Aba based dey make noise over what he his not!
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by okuta007: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
assholemods:

Asuwere....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Nkpi...I don't make noise like an asshole that you are. I challenge you to tell me your location in US.
I live in Texas Let us video chat or meet. If you can't accept the challenge shut up forever. If you are ready I will give you my handle then call me on video. Mumu! Aba based dey make noise over what he his not!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ loser - you donโ€™t even have control of your emotions - and living in Texas is an achievement ? omg, nothing person no go see for nairaland - i probably was already a US citizen for 20 solid years before you got your US B2 non-immigrant visa - na work authorization wey dem grant you recently dey shark you like this ? little boy you still have a long road to travel in the immigration system

i know this behavior of yours - it happens to a lot of Nigerians once they see their name on a social security card, they think they can now walk on water - talking anyhow and insulting anyone they think lives in Nigeria - that โ€œI don better pass youโ€ syndrome ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ u be confam mugu
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by assholemods: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
okuta007:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ loser - you donโ€™t even have control of your emotions - and living in Texas is an achievement ? omg, nothing person no go see for nairaland - i probably was already a US citizen for 20 solid years before you got your US B2 non-immigrant visa - na work authorization wey dem grant you recently dey shark you like this ? little boy you still have a long road to travel in the immigration system

i know this behavior of yours - it happens to a lot of Nigerians once they see their name on a social security card, they think they can now walk on water - talking anyhow and insulting anyone they think lives in Nigeria - that โ€œI don better pass youโ€ syndrome ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ u be confam mugu
You stupidity knows no bounds! You are the one that started the issue of America and dollars not me now you saying things out of your foolishness. You can now see how useless and idiotic you are.
Accept the challenge and prove yourself or shut forever. APODA una go just come internet thinking everybody na una mate! Make God punish your mama...Aba based!
See all the senseless things he his typing, you are a waste!
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by okuta007: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
assholemods:

You stupidity knows no bounds! You are the one that started the issue of America and dollars not me now you saying things out of your foolishness. You can now see how useless and idiotic you are.
Accept the challenge and prove yourself or shut forever. APODA una go just come internet thinking everybody na una mate! Make God punish your mama...Aba based!
See all the senseless things he his typing, you are a waste!

shorrop there - i had to tell you where i live when you started your BS that i didnโ€™t reply you since because of data - i had to tell you that in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ here data ainโ€™t a big deal
for almost anyone who owns a cell phone because most phone plans from AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Verizon and even Pure Talk all have unlimited data - so what da fvck are you talking about Mr Vacation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

you are the stupid one here who thinks with your rotten anus - wishing that anyone and everyone here on nairaland is some poor person in Nigeria who canโ€™t afford data - your high horse hennn is way too high for your idi otic self - anuofia - dan burubanza

werrey ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by assholemods: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=okuta007 post=125513607]

shorrop there - i had to tell you where i live when you started your BS that i didnโ€™t reply you since because of data - i had to tell you that in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ here data ainโ€™t a big deal
for almost anyone who owns a cell phone because most phone plans from AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Verizon and even Pure Talk all have unlimited data - so what da fvck are you talking about Mr Vacation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

you are the stupid one here who thinks with your rotten anus - wishing that anyone and everyone here on nairaland is some poor person in Nigeria who canโ€™t afford data - your high horse hennn is way too high for your idi otic self - anuofia - dan burubanza

werrey ๐Ÿคฃ[/quote
Do you have have to tell me your location for me to know that you have data? Useless idiot! Why were you bragging that you have dollars, you are made, you have money? Did I ask you all that? You stupid son of a hoe! So you started it , arrogant idiot, anuofia. you never knew I know better than you.
Keep telling me what you read about AT and T on Google, worthless person that is living somewhere in Aba!
If you are sure of your location take up the challenge that I threw at you, let us video call. I have asked for that about three times but you pretended that you didn't see it.
Hemp smoker that is useless to the society.
You better ask your mother to show you your real father.... bastard born! Ogun kii your mama!
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by assholemods: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
okuta007:

werrey ๐Ÿคฃ
Do you have have to tell me your location for me to know that you have data? Useless idiot! Why were you bragging that you have dollars, you are made, you have money? Did I ask you all that? You stupid son of a hoe! So you started it , arrogant idiot, anuofia. you never knew I know better than you.
Keep telling me what you read about AT and T on Google, worthless person that is living somewhere in Aba!
If at all you live in America does that make you rich? Homeless boy dey talk..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
If you are sure of your location take up the challenge that I threw at you, let us video call. I have asked for that about three times but you pretended that you didn't see it.
You better ask your mother to show you your real father.... bastard born! Ogun kii your mama!
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by okuta007: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
assholemods:

If at all you live in America does that make you rich? Homeless boy dey talk..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

guy go kill yourself - who don make am for life donโ€™t have time or strength to engage in all these foolishness you are doing here - are you this jobless ? damn it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery by assholemods: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
okuta007:

guy go kill yourself - who don make am for life donโ€™t have time or strength to engage in all these foolishness you are doing here - are you this jobless ? damn it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lmao Aba based!!!....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We have so many of you on the internet. Shameless MF..may you not live to see tomorrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Malian Military Frees Bah Ndaw And Moctar Ouane / Biden Reacts To Attack On Ukraine, Says The World Will Hold Russia Accountable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.