Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,474 members, 7,954,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Cure 4 Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure 4 Pimples (2440 Views)

Don't Remove Your Teeth; 100% Natural Cure 4 Toothache Problem(Akokoro) In 5Days / I Have D Cure 4 Vitiligo Patients / Cure 4 Heartburn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure 4 Pimples by femora007(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
What is the best treatment 4pimples, i dont mean will be rub on the face but what will set d excess hormone to its normal level
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by RandV: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
femora007:

What is the best treatment 4pimples, i dont mean will be rub on the face but what will set d excess hormone to its normal level

Hi there,

I am an internationally trained esthetician, with special focus on the problems of the Nigerian skin.

I would love to know why you think you need something that would cure acne (pimples as it is commonly known), hormonally.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by femora007(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2011
Because i have pimples all over my face and i have apply many things but on result. I think the problem is internal.
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by Kslib(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2011
femora u r right!U nid to detoxify ur bdy system cos the toxins in the body is expelled tru the skin resulting to acne!Hve u tried drinkin agbo!
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by cjenny: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Nill
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by RandV: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2011
femora007:

Because i have pimples all over my face and i have apply many things but on result. I think the problem is internal.

Hi There,

It seems that I cannot post a long reply here without being banned. As such, can you send me your email addy? Mine is opeyemi.omezie@gmail.com. I would love to help you further on hormonal acne. This is because, I think you probably need some detoxification and other treatments, but definitely not, hormonal treatments. What you have described your situation as, is clearly not hormonal acne, as hormonal acne is characterized by presence on the lower part of the face.

Please beep as soon as you can.

Regards,
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by femora007(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2012
@R and V, it is raise above d skin and dip down d skin, very painfullllll. I'm currently using NOXEMA(astringent cleaner)
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by RandV: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
femora007:

@R and V, it is raise above d skin and dip down d skin, very painfullllll. I'm currently using NOXEMA(astringent cleaner)

Hi There,

Happy New Year.

Can you send a picture of your face to me? Please take pictures from different angles of your face and send to opeyemi.omezie@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by sukmama: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
@poster, it is true that you can hardly get rid of your pimples, if you don't treat it internally. Treating the cases of hormonal balances in that respect. You need to take plenty of water at least 8 cups a day, take food rich in vegetables, fruits and fiber. Try the coffee enema it works harmlessly well. Check out our blog and subscribe for our daily newspaper for more info at www.quickpimplessolution.com and like our face on facebook at www.facebook.com/pimplessecret. I also recommend the ebook, 'The Complete Pimples guide". it shows the step by step guide in treating your pimples internally and externally to finally get rid of it permanently. www.quickpimplessolution.com/14dayscure
Re: Cure 4 Pimples by femora007(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2012
femi.isaac02@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure May Age Your Brain / Between Personal Hygiene And Environmental Sanitation / How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.