Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity (25934 Views)

Naira Falls To N609/$1 On The Illegal Market As Forex Liquidity Remains Poor. / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / Naira Declines To 370 As Forex Liquidity Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by MrsTwrite(f): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
What is forex liquidity? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Chibuzoripob: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
cool iseeee! AMEN!,AMIN!, cool Aseee!
spanzed:
This improved liquidity will favor me and my family. Amen
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by CodeTemplar: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
primeache:
Close all foreign currencies account and liquidate to respective naira account of holders.

This is the only option now to control the dollar and also minimize corruption and pressure on the Naira.
Many people are holding foreign currencies they do not need
that's not what uncle bola said to CBN gov o.
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by richard870(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by ivolt: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
ok
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by RobinRay(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
same thing Mugabe ordered during the early days of Zimbabwe's infamous hyperinflation.

When the forces of the free market cannot curtail very rapid devaluation...

otilo.
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by MrsTwrite(f): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
What is forex liquidity? undecided someone should enlighten me.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Samogloby: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
ADEKUNLE is confused! May God help us
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by ivolt: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
primeache:
Close all foreign currencies account and liquidate to respective naira account of holders.

This is the only option now to control the dollar and also minimize corruption and pressure on the Naira.
If you do that, that is the last dollar you will ever steal.
You think people who operate dorm accounts are fools?
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Aparthied: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
I dedicate Ako na uche by Duncan mighty to Tilumbu
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by ufuosman(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Make una dey whine us
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Smallgoat: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
How will he do that? Oh i get ... speak it into existence like many other phony policies.

I'm still waiting for the refineries to work as promised (including the acclaimed biggest private refinery).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Diligence: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Revealed:

BAT: E...I need U around for 6 months more!

E: Your Excellency, with all due respect, I'm done!

BAT: Okay, we shall see to it...shey you no wan help me. I go show you pepper for frustrating me during general elections...

Now, see where vendetta land the economy...

Nigeria no be Lagos-o!
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Abagworo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
So it is President that orders CBN Governor. So Mr Tinubu why are you persecuting Emefiele?
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by providencia(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Cbn cannot save the naira. The problem is from the foundation/recruitment. Its only those that have very strong connection that can work in Cbn. Those who merit such jobs don't get it. So cbn abracadabra economics will continue no matter the sacking and appointment of the cbn Governor
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Davemarine: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Step in the right direction
Not only that he should also clamp down on bureau de change and illegal operators and hoarders of forex

One of the largest market in the world?
Tell Emilokan to fix Naira. Nothing can shake BDC, FYI they're in all countries.
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Lovenorth: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Asiwaju is moving
To his house
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by tuoyoojo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
So they have to remind the governor to do his work

How can the economy improve

When you diverse the economy and start production as opposed to importation

When you improve education and encourage SME to flourish by giving them an enabling environment

But I am not surprised what tippex cannot do does not exist

Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by id4sho(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Lol. I reserve my comment
Talk fa
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Morbeta11(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
E don cast las las everybody go Chop breakfast... grin

Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by slowice(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is now a circus grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by just2endowed: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
So the CBN governor doesn't know what to do and has to wait for the president to give him marching orders before he implements anything. We truly have block heads holding strategic offices in this country.

This I have seen.

Cbn suppose to be independent in his deciso of running the economy. How can Cbn take orders from politicians that has no experience in managing an economy.
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Obakoolex(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
spanzed:
Kindly hush if you don't have any sensible thing to say undecided
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh1vAIFwIz4

President Tinubu Gives Acting CBN Governor Matching Order To Improve Forex Liquidity

🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Davemarine: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
primeache:

Go and do it na.
You should be asking, why are they holding dollars and not Naira, you're busy saying trash.
The policy of thief in Aso is what is crippling Naira.
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by longayink: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tinubu can't do a thing to stop the downward spiral of the Naira because there is little to no other means to get foreigners money into Nigeria after 8 years of his APC alliance reducing Nigeria to be the official poverty capital of the world, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

Tinubu depends solely on cheap cash flow from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta to run Nigeria. He never heard of Venezuela with all the crude oil but a basket case.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by figment232(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
ClassicMan202:
No be only matching orders.... Na running orders

Rubbish...

Just dey shout Emilokan up and down without a single plan
the man is a big dummy....he just wants to answer d name Mr President
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Curious345: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
spanzed:
how?
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Davemarine: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obakoolex:

Kindly hush if you don't have any sensible thing to say undecided

Are you an Agbadorian? grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Ebubu3: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
ClassicMan202:
No be only matching orders.... Na running orders

Rubbish...

Just dey shout Emilokan up and down without a single plan
grin
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by zed7: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
The more he talks the more we realise he has nothing upstairs.

We pointed out during the campaign that the man is dumb, they argued with us. Look at how embarrassing he's becoming.
Re: President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity by Captain9ja(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
"Nigeria will be like sand in his hands"... A.T.A

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Business Lessons From Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man / EFCC Investigates Emefiele, Oramah Over $300 Million Paid To Acquire Union Bank / Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.