Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

7 Things That I Stopped Buying To Live A More Simple And Sustainable Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 7 Things That I Stopped Buying To Live A More Simple And Sustainable Life (151 Views)

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / I Have Stopped buying / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That I Stopped Buying To Live A More Simple And Sustainable Life by auogbet: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Oftentimes, without realizing it, we cultivate the mindset of never having enough and the habit of buying more stuff than we need.

Consider the fact that this way of life is neither sensible nor sustainable.

This YouTube video contains a list of seven items that used to cost me a fortune.

By just stopping the purchase of these times I have been able to free tons of money which I now channel into more useful purposes.

I hope the video helps you do same. Thanks.

Click here to watch : https://youtu.be/AG3fygvj630

(1) (Reply)

Site Where You Can Get Sports Bettings Tobelp U Win Games / Subaru's 450CC Beach Car Engine / Selling! 4bedroom Fully Detached @ Ajah. ₦95m. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.