Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music (44640 Views)

Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Chelsea Announce Europa League Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by Slayar: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2023
We need to stop this thing of always celebrating if any foreigner sings or dances to Nigerian music.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by wildikeman(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2023
Nazgul:
Is this supposed to be an achievement to Nigeria or what?

This mindset of hitting cloud 9 whenever any Nigerian artist song is played on foreign soil should stop.

The artist can celebrate it as a milestone achievement, but not the entire country we ought to stop this slave mentality.

Can i get you a drink...you just spoke my mind man
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by wildikeman(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2023
Sick of this nonsense

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by wildikeman(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Slayar:
We need to stop this thing of always celebrating if any foreigner sings or dances to Nigerian music.

Or speaks our language or wears our clothes

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by dkidd: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2023
Nazgul:

This mindset of hitting cloud 9 whenever any Nigerian artist song is played on foreign soil should stop.

The artist can celebrate it as a milestone achievement, but not the entire country we ought to stop this slave mentality.
Empty headed bloggers should be blamed for the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by Tommydare(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Floppy disk ni. The guy will be an instant hit. If u are pained just deal with it.
NFBI:
He will be a flop
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by Tommydare(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Ronaldo, neymar, mbappe, enzo,oshimen etc were all big signings and didn't flop. How about that?
ERCROSS:
Most big money signings usually flop due to pressure to impress and live to expectations. This might not be an exception
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by Tommydare(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2023
Caceido is better baba. We are buying the two sha. The guy don turn down loserpool as well.
Ekpenuwa:
Another over rated player naso una buy Joa Felix he still flop why not buy dat Southampton guy Lavia he better pass dis Ecuadorian player na
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by princeade86(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2023
piper7:
Where do you think there's more money?? Like for Tech share for football
tech for sure
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by forgiveness: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Seriously??! Are you joking right now?!!

God abeg o!

Una wan just kee Klopp be dat! embarassed

That's Liverpool's last hope for their porous midfield.

Seriously. Chelsea don overtake.
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by Bigchristo: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Nazgul:

Please with all due respect just shut up your mouth, there’s nothing wrong if Nigerians celebrate their Artist song being played in a foreign soil, have you seen Eyimba of Aba unveiling their players with Adele or Ed Sheeran song 🎶 ? For Arsenal and Chelsea to have use Nigeria artist song it means the world is feeling the heat n work of art our Nigeria music industry is bringing out so stop the hate I believe you will want the entire country to celebrate your work too
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by JetApartment: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Nazgul:

wildikeman:

Can i get you a drink...you just spoke my mind man

wildikeman:
Sick of this nonsense

dkidd:

Empty headed bloggers should be blamed for the nonsense

naijamerican:

Thank you. So tired of the slavish mentality of the typical African

Omoawoke:

I get your point, but you know u can’t still compare Nigeria and USA . They are milestones ahead

quickly:

My brother e tire me.

Dey no fit play Nigerian music on top any advert Nigerians will fill comments like ants .

Yinkusgold:

Inferior complex.

You are obviously one of the indomie generation that weren't born when Americans celebrated Hip Hop and R&B while Jamaicans celebrated Reggie when both were global tunes, see ehn back then nobody listens to Afrobeats or Afropop or anything from Africa.

So, you must celebrate Africa's only export enjoyed globally except you are one bitter sadist who is also an ingrate that doesn't like seeing people celebrate good achievement....this is an achievement that requires continues celebration.

Well, I just found out the hate is coming from Ghana....grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by chidiokay: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2023
Nazgul:

The artist can celebrate it as a milestone achievement, but not the entire country we ought to stop[b] this slave mentality[/b].

this as nothing to do with slave mentality, humans will always crave Acceptances and fall into a state of euphoria when they feel accepted.
For centuries in the Int'l center stage, Nigerians pop up for derogatory roles But our music has begun to change the narrative and compel the world to SEE us beyond crime & frauds.

The world accepting Nigeria music is not just an achievement to the artist it is an indication the world is falling in love with Nigerians, however the cloud 9 won't stop becos we are not where we ought to be yet
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by THMT: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Now add seeing foreigners who don't speak English singing Nigerian songs word for word or miming the songs. The sights made me feel like General overseer of Nigerians abroad, honestly the feeling is epic and you must experience it to have a better understanding.

Omoawoke:

Celebrating Hilda GWR is trash

But something like music and movies goes a long Way to remind you about home.

Imagine in the street of Chicago hearing them playing Ojuelegba by Wizkid.
Or hearing Baby calm down by rema on your way to work

Or you are in a restaurant in Washington DC and you hear finesse. It brings you a kind of joy you can’t explain. You can’t imagine how many people like you because of Nigerians music. It gives you a sense of connection and happiness
I’ve been there and I tell you our artists are making us really proud
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by superCleanworks(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2023
Remmedy:
Best team in England

best team before God and man. Other comments contrary to this are irrelevant.
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by dkidd: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2023
JetApartment:

You are obviously one of the indomie generation that weren't born when Americans celebrated Hip Hop and R&B while Jamaicans celebrated Reggie when both were global tunes, see ehn back then nobody listens to Afrobeats or Afropop or anything from Africa.

So, you must celebrate Africa's only export enjoyed globally except you are one bitter sadist who is also an ingrate that doesn't like seeing people celebrate good achievement....this is an achievement that requires continues celebration.

So this is an achievement 😁
U are really very stupid for generalizing and categorizing me an indomie generation. When I start dey fvck pussy u still dey ur papa balls idiot. That someone's music is playing at the background is an achievement means u need ur goat head examined. If it was used as an official theme song it would have been worth celebrating. People like u worship foreigners like most local idiots do. Don't mention me for anything stupid make I no blind ur stupid eyes. Mugu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by Chijeep(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

Getting boring
Yes, then tell your Balablu to update us with new gaffe... grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by Yinkusgold: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
JetApartment:

You are a joke.

You are a joke

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by obaidan: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
maticar:

Having played only one season the price is ridiculous.

The players you mentioned bar Antonio have experience of EPL and their country for years

But time will tell if the price is justified
We are just supporters and all we want is to enjoy victories and trophies...if the people running the finances of the club think the price is good, then it's good...we can't love their finances more than them.
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by JetApartment: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
dkidd:

So this is an achievement 😁
U are really very stupid for generalizing and categorizing me an indomie generation. When I start dey fvck pussy u still dey ur papa balls idiot. That someone's music is playing at the background is an achievement means u need ur goat head examined. If it was used as an official theme song it would have been worth celebrating. People like u worship foreigners like most local idiots do. Don't mention me for anything stupid make I no blind ur stupid eyes. Mugu undecided

Yes, it is an achievement to appreciate your African music played in far away England dimwit, you go hang yourself you this retarded clown, you are a kid since you don't know that Nigerian music wasn't given any attention in the past, you are a mentally deranged goat for calling me stupid, you are senseless to think early nacking of pvssy means you are older, you are daft for calling me a mugu and a lunaticc for typing rubbish.

if you quote me again you and your entire family will perish in a car accident.

Now get out of my mention moro.n.

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by wildikeman(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
JetApartment:

What are you saying..you are obviously a Gen z.

Wasn't Majek Fashek, onyeka owenu and Fela, Angelique kijo and the likes listened to and celebrated abroad...

So what are you saying? Oga pack well jare. You obviously don't know and want to keep celebrating nonsense. For your information if a music is good nothing stops it from being heard over and abroad most especially now that we have the internet that has made the world a global village.
I'm a Nigerian okay. Stop this perpetual slavery mentality.
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by ERCROSS(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tommydare:
Ronaldo, neymar, mbappe, enzo,oshimen etc were all big signings and didn't flop. How about that?

I'm actually referring to most big signings in England
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by dkidd: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
JetApartment:

Yes, it is an achievement to appreciate your African music played in far away England dimwit, you go hang yourself you this retarded clown, you are a kid since you don't know that Nigerian music wasn't given any attention in the past, you are a mentally deranged goat for calling me stupid, you are senseless to think early nacking of pvssy means you are older, you are daft for calling me a mugu and a lunaticc for typing rubbish.

if you quote me again you and your entire family will perish in a car accident.

Now get out of my mention moro.n.

You broke bastard 🤣🤣🤣
It feels good to see the effects my response had on u... e dey sweet me like who one bad girl when sabi work dey give head 😂😂😂
U think u can open ur big nose and wish anyone evil? @bold just watch ur life from this very moment. No mercy for ur kind... MUGU!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by dkidd: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
wildikeman:

Wasn't Majek Fashek, onyeka owenu and Fela, Angelique kijo and the likes listened to and celebrated abroad...

So what are you saying? Oga pack well jare. You obviously don't know and want to keep celebrating nonsense. For your information if a music is good nothing stops it from being heard over and abroad most especially now that we have the internet that has made the world a global village.
No mind the daft... Even not so long ago I think somewhere around 2005/06 my 7 year old niece came visiting from New York to Naija for the first time and she already knew 2face's African queen word for word. I think the song was part of the OST of the American movie movie Phat Girls back then too. That mugu is just jumping all over the thread claiming what I don't know

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by JetApartment: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
wildikeman:

Mugu, apart from Angelina kidjo did all those names you mentioned have sold out tickets in Europe's biggest arena? Where they as popular as the likes of Davido and Wizkid? even that small boy called Rema has achieved more than 2baba...not to talk of a Nigeria based Nigerian Artist called Burna Boy won a Grammy here in Nigeria, a feat nobody before achieved as a Nigerian based artist...none of those names you mentioned won the grammies here, so shift with that your hate and sit down somewhere make sensible people see road.
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by sleeknaija(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Caicedo is good though. Just a bit overpriced, in my opinion.

Yeah, true sha
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by Streetmovement(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

What is it about Chelsea? The allure of London, the big bucks, or the Mauricio Pochettino project? Perhaps it's a combination of factors, but everybody wants to play for Chelsea.

Lavia and olisse coming through cool
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by wildikeman(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
JetApartment:

Mugu, apart from Angelina kidjo did all those names you mentioned have sold out tickets in Europe's biggest arena? Where they as popular as the likes of Davido and Wizkid? even that small boy called Rema has achieved more than 2baba...not to talk of a Nigeria based Nigerian Artist called Burna Boy won a Grammy here in Nigeria, a feat nobody before achieved as a Nigerian based artist...none of those names you mentioned won the grammies here, so shift with that your hate and sit down somewhere make sensible people see road.

You talk like an absolute fool. Go and educate yourself. Trust me you will do well. But i blame you not. You have nothing up there in that thing you call a head.

Whats the difference between now and then. More Nigerians abroad. Besides the grammy nominations was btw the likes of other notable world artist, thats why they didn't win. Burna boy was in the African contemporary which is a win btw African artists. Go and look it up bozo.
Sold out ticket..i laugh. If dem born am well let him go to Germany and places with very few Nigerian in diaspora population and see if he would have a huge turnout like he is doing in Canada, UK and America. Fela went to Egypt and performed in a huge turnout. No Nigerian amongst the crowd. But what do you know. Don't quote me again you this blithering bomboclat. Ewu
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by wildikeman(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
dkidd:

No mind the daft... Even not so long ago I think somewhere around 2005/06 my 7 year old niece came visiting from New York to Naija for the first time and she already knew 2face's African queen word for word. I think the song was part of the OST of the American movie movie Phat Girls back then too. That mugu is just jumping all over the thread claiming what I don't know

I really messed up by replying the non entity
Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by JetApartment: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
wildikeman:

You talk like an absolute fool. Go and educate yourself. Trust me you will do well. But i blame you not. You have nothing up there in that thing you call a head.

Whats the difference between now and then. More Nigerians abroad. Besides the grammy nominations was btw the likes of other notable world artist, thats why they didn't win. Burna boy was in the African contemporary which is a win btw African artists. Go and look it up bozo.
Sold out ticket..i laugh. If dem born am well let him go to Germany and places with very few Nigerian in diaspora population and see if he would have a huge turnout like he is doing in Canada, UK and America. Fela went to Egypt and performed in a huge turnout. No Nigerian amongst the crowd. But what do you know. Don't quote me again you this blithering bomboclat. Ewu

Zero point made, no counter claim no evidence just a rambling of a mad dog, You must be a caveman to reason this way, my eye even dey pepper me as i dey read the nonsense wey you type....werey grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by wildikeman(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
JetApartment:

Zero point made, no counter claim no evidence just a rambling of a mad dog, You must be a caveman to reason this way, my eye even dey pepper me as i dey read the nonsense wey you type....werey grin grin grin

Why would anything i wrote make sense to a half wit oh scratch that...a complete slowpoke and a dimwitted slowpoke like you...take a hike Bozo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos) / Man City Ranked Best Fooball Team In The World, Man Utd 34th [Top 10] / Rohr Praises Influence Of Ekong and Balogun In Super Eagles WC Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.