Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu (15276 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Una never see anything yet. Una no vote am?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
This appeal will favour me and my family
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Timoleon(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2023
E shock me. I suppose get card but I no know say dem Dey exist. I no ever see my papa membership card sef. Maybe we no be parents o.
aklid:
When did they creat this organisation again
Nigeria and organisations😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by riverbird: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
If una like make una twerk

Ebola can never give what he does not have

It might be shocking that Tinubu isn’t intentionally being wicked

It might be lack of knowledge and dumbness

Don’t put too much hope on a demented man

And last time I checked ebola was and is still a virus 🦠 grin
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Sojourner1976: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2023
allthingsgood:

Tribalism as how Peter obi and Atiku would have done exactly the same thing
They are not the president, so we can never know.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2023
See Fooooolish Fooools.

Begging Kee all of you there. Ndi Ara.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Curious345: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2023
Yoruba is an ethnic group, a tribe AND NOT A RACE
bender79:
Hmm...Tinubu is disappointing the Yoruba race
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2023
An average Nigerians are suffering
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by nighthawk1: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Vote wisely, vote wisely...they said he built Lagos from scratch. grin

Unfortunately, God will always allow Nigerians to choose the path they want to follow at every electioneering period. He won't come down from Heaven and force Nigerians to vote the right person.

Tinubu has brought so much shame and disappointment to Nigerians that even his supporters on Nairaland are suffering but trying to smile
undecided

Now they know better or have gone both deaf and blind.

Some years ago, a president that had an economic team, saved us much needed USD, debt forgiveness etc was called clueless.

Now you that lead a comprehensive assault against him and ensured he was removed and replaced warm water with steam now decided to visit fire and brimstone on the people.

Who is now clueless?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by mikool007(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2023
bender79:
Hmm...Tinubu is disappointing the Yoruba race
he is disappointing his family, the Yorubas are not represented by a criminal
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Think9ja(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2023
phorget:

But APC fourth placed became number one in Imo state... no be juju be that?
suffering and smiling fellow like you and you think you are doing others.

You people are so pathetic.
Oh! So you want to benefit from the same impunity you condemned just four years ago? SMH for you.

Both your Obi and the mumu Tinubu you guys indirectly help to easily win that election doesn't know shixt about governance. Atiku was the only candidate that was very explicit on his plans.

Stop blackmailing the judges.

Anything they decide, take it.

Waste your vote again in 2027 on a candidate that even he himself knows he was never going to win.

Na una go wail tire

Atiku for life
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by boldtruthalways: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Who did they vote for in the last election? Nigeria shall be redeemed.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by boldtruthalways: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2023
Think9ja:

Oh! So you want to benefit from the same impunity you condemned just four years ago? SMH for you.

Both your Obi and the mumu Tinubu you guys indirectly help to easily win that election doesn't know shixt about governance. Atiku was the only candidate that was very explicit on his plans.

Waste your vote again in 2027 on a candidate that even he himself knows he was never going to win.

Na una go wail tire

Atiku for life
Mu^2. Atiku is almost 80yrs. What is wrong with you?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Yemi4real3(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2023
wrongman665:
Tinubu is a yoruba man, you need to laydown not kneeling down. grin
you right but begging without any evidence is invalid
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by onyxo76(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2023
aklid:
When did they creat this organisation again
Nigeria and organisations😂
i attend pta meetings but I've never heard of a national body of pta, that September is a month to raise the BP of almost all parents..new books, new uniform and the almighty school fees,,saw my children school director smiling at me in traffic last week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by allthingsgood: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Sojourner1976:

They are not the president, so we can never know.

We do know because they specifically stated so in their manifesto. Unless you are telling me that they lied.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by puresaint12(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Knees kwa, when this is just warming up. Don't worry as time goes and the main game begins, you will not be on your knees, you'll beg to kiss the dust from below. smiley
Deafidients.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by torqque7(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lastmankc:
I pray this fuel gets to 1500 per litre.Nigerians required no mercy.

Hahahaha baba take an easy na,no be all of us vote this DISASTER in,some of us did all we could to make sure it didn’t happen but unfortunately you know we have VERY FOOLISH individuals in our country who sheep are smarter than,and they caused this to happen and you know the funny part is if they are still given another opportunity to right their wrong,the FOOLS will still vote in another Tinubu just like they did after the other failure Buhari that brought this to us and their reason is religious and tribal bigotry..

The scums of the earth would rather vote a man that would cause their deaths as long as he is their tribe or same religion than to vote in a man that will better their lives. They are the curse and the ultimate SCUMS of the earth and unfortunately they got dropped in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by henrydav: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Think9ja:
To the "all eyes on judiciary gang"

Just so you know....

The judiciary doing the right thing doesn't mean "declaring your third placed candidate as president"

You always out of point. You answer think and you don't think
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
That is the renewed shege you voted for
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by ufotunang: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Vote for Peter obi that would had made the economy and country bette and give nigerians a better lifer...you refused....you can see the hardship you are facing now

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by masseratti: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Give concession rates to importers.. This people no dey learn? How is that different from giving subsidies? Rather than ask for that let's look at the cause of the rise in dollars... It's simple CBN should cancel the I and E window.. Banks are only buying, they are not selling to everyone, once u create a system whereby some fortune fews get their hands on the dollars at the I and E windows, they will sell it to aboki on the street that will create the division and will make price go higher, the way out. Stop selling to the bank.. Let the IOCs sell directly to anyone they wish to, let everyone have access to the dollars at the parallel market rates.. You will see that the artificial demand will collapse and the dollar rates will come down and stabilize.. Just like we are seeing at the petrol market this days..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by onlyboyson(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
allthingsgood:

Tribalism as how Peter obi and Atiku would have done exactly the same thing

Before removing subsidy at least the economy should be good,how much is dollar,how is a bag of rice, beans, cement and others
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by phorget(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Think9ja:

Na una go wail tire

Atiku for life

Atiku the monumental failure you mean.
Atiku is all shades of greediness, if not for his greed I'm sure PDP would have fielded a southern candidate. Atiku would have murdered shame if he dares contest again come 2027.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hahahaha...this is Genesis wait till we get to Malachi heading to Revelation cool
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
fineboynl:
City boy.
Even eggs now don't have yolk.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
I hear my neighbor dey complain say the money for school bus big pass the tuition fee for him children school 😁😔😔
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by ajutant(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Human beings! Are they for real? Begging someone they claimed to have voted for.
All the people that voted or supported Tinubu will make hell 🔥 📛... They will beg and explain tire.....

ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/14/fuel-price-hike-were-on-our-kneels-parents-association-begs-tinubu/
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by bigiyaro(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nawao, on mandate we stand don dey kneel down..
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nigerians should be ready to buy fuel for 1,500naira only, before December.
Do they expect Tinubu to perform magic? A 3 months old President.
Nigerians need to give Tinubu time to clean the mess, Buhari left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Constituents Collate Signatures To Recall Simon Lalong / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists / History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria From 1973 To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.