Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB (9280 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Disband ESN because Buhari has gone with his herders.
They should first release Kanu, he's the leader of ESN.

He will be the one to know if herders have gone with Buhari then disband ESN if needed.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Neverlookback: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/6492212/nnamdi-kanu-imo-prison-break#100504428
horsepower102:

Your question is very loaded. Do you have any evidence of your assumptions?

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Exjoker(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2023
Brek:

I thought you guys said that ESN was the problem of Nigeria? With the so called terrorist acts? Anyways this was to alert any so called fake camps being busted
Actually, it is the problem of the south east not Nigeria as a whole.
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Neverlookback:

How did that proves Ipob did it.

Below is what Kanu said," The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has said that no Nigerian deserves to be in the country’s prisons.

The IPOB leader based his stance on the treatment received by some groups whom he said get freed and rehabilitated after they are arrested by authorities.

He said on Twitter, “If Miyetti Allah terror herdsmen & other murderous #Fulani groups, including Boko Haram insurgents, can be arrested, freed and rehabilitated by this neo-colonial Fulanised @NGRPresident, then no single soul deserves to be in any prison in Nigeria. If you know you know! #UGM.”

Tell us if he was wrong,is your Nigeria government not releasing Boko Haram Terrorist.

If your nigeria government should be releasing Terrorists,who then deserve to be in prison?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Bobbiee: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Every Fulani herdsmen in the south east is dead and buried. Lol. ESN really showed them shege

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Bobbiee: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Nigeria is dead, accursed land anyway. Everywhere will flow with blood and others will starve. That is the prophecy of God/Allah
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Advancedman(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2023
Brek:

Source https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/14/we-will-not-disband-esn-ipob-tells-fg/?amp=1

Amateur at work.
The ESN security outfit is only focus on Fulani bandit and herdsmen but not on general safety of the region.
The ESN is MNK creation and one man solo operation yet bears the entire region name, it's not the endorsement of the regional government.
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by horsepower102: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Neverlookback:

The article you posted said gunmen. Never clarified who they were. The article said that he supported the release of the prisoners but he never claimed that he released them himself.

You are being disingenuous

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by sultanofpigs: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2023
In Bauchi , in my community we have youths that are also brutal like the herdsmen. We kill them with EXTREME prejudice and because of that, they dont disturb us at all.

The only way to solve the menace is to give equal measure back to them. Dem sef get blood for body ba! angry

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Diligence: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2023
ESN was a child/product of NECESSITY.

Seeing what they - the privileged terrorists WERE & SRE still doing in Venue, Plateau & sometimes in Ondo, it behooves MAN to SURVIVE FIRST!

What ESN achieved in SouthEast under MNK, the past & current Nigerian Army cldnt hv even in a century!

6 Likes

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2023
horsepower102:

The article you posted said gunmen. Never clarified who they were. The article said that he supported the release of the prisoners but he never claimed that he released them himself.

He's blind to see the point Kanu was trying to make.

Why would Nigeria government free Boko Haram members.

If Boko Haram Terrorist can be freed who then deserve to be in prison.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Die009: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2023
horsepower102:
ESN was set up by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu himself and given a strict mission.

To protect farmlands and farmers across the south east.

Despite the misfortunes and misdirections of Nnamdi Kanu, I can say that his ESN setup was a necessary move.

Ask yourself this simple question, when was the last time south east farmers were slaughtered on their farms?

When was the last time an Igbo woman, girl or grandmother was raped and killed on her farm.

This was happening a lot before ESN came to intervene.

ESN is not Unknown Gunmen.

Unknown Gunmen are people with various interests that decide to take laws into their own hands and was a perfect place for criminals and political assassins to hide.

No they are not killed at there farm but they are getting killed in there homes streets palace schools
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2023
Die009:

No they are not killed at there farm but they are getting killed in there homes streets palace schools
Your 26 nigeria soldiers killed yesterday were also killed there too.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Emyogalanya: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
Oya Tinubu supporters and BATstards, come and show your strength on this Igbo related thread while you fearfully ran away from Kwara Police Ban Isese Festival due to Fulani Muslims Request thread cheesy grin

The way Yorubas fear Fulanis eh, e be like how children de fear Willy Willy cheesy
you forgot to the latest title he got from Niger republic? Ebola ? Pls go and add it o before he sends DSS after you
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by RemoveEbola: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Good one!!!
The agenda to criminalize ESN and force the Igbos to ostracize them has failed. ESN has come to stay for the safety of Igbos and an uncertain Nigeria's future. No reasonable Igbo man or woman would see the genocidal crimes against humanity going on in the middle belt and parts of SW and still want our region unprotected.

The fat pig and those that sent him to cause anarchy in the East has failed.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Neverlookback: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Is it that you cannot read between the lines? You expect him to take ownership of the prison break?

I'm not sure where you reside, but I resided in Owerri for the past six to seven years. I have a house there. Prior to that, I visit there every year since 2007. Owerri used to be a very serene and peaceful town, prior to 2016.

Few years ago, I brought my kids back to Imo, from the U.S, to get the Igbo experience. Unfortunately, I had to take them back last year. The reason has all to do with the state of security in the region.

This security problem I am talking about is unique to the Igbo land, and it started when your "supreme leader" started beating the drum of violence to his followers. From 2019 till date, Igbo land has turned into something else, and it got worse after ESN raided the prison to release deadly criminals, who later joined their ranks. And what shocks and perplexes me the most is how docile and afraid the inhabitants of the region have become.

IPOB started okay, as it was echoing the marginalization grumbles of Igbo people, but the violence and vituperations from its leader has made it lose relevance.

I'll tell you what I have always told to some IPOB foot soldiers I have met. The only way to get what you are demanding for in a civil society is through politics and not through violence. Hitler tried it first and he failed. Violence only makes you look like a tout to the international community.

IPOB had a great opportunity in 2017 to form a political party or stand behind someone that supports their ideology. Instead, your leader went off the rails. Unfortunately, that opportunity is almost gone, because they resorted to violence, and worst of all, against their own people. The people have seen a glimpse of the kind of society that's achievable in Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra, and I doubt they'll want that.
horsepower102:

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehe..

If you like don't disband..

How does it affect Nigeria?

The new colonial master, Ekpa can do what he likes as long as it doesn't affect Nigerians

αи∂ уσυ'яє мαѕтυявαтιиg σνєя тнє тσρι¢, нσω ∂σєѕ ιт αffє¢т иιgєяια яιgнт? ωє тнαик gσ∂ fσя συя gαℓℓαит єѕи ѕqυα∂ѕ
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
Oya Tinubu supporters and BATstards, come and show your strength on this Igbo related thread while you fearfully ran away from Kwara Police Ban Isese Festival due to Fulani Muslims Request thread cheesy grin

The way Yorubas fear Fulanis eh, e be like how children de fear Willy Willy cheesy

тнєу αяє ¢σωαя∂ѕ αℓℓ σf тнєм, ℓινєя иσ ∂єу тнєιя вσ∂у
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fafarr:
No disband it Na. Na you go suffer am pass
Group of dumbos....

єитєя αиу fσяєѕт ιи αиу ραят σf тнє ѕσυтн єαѕт ωιтн уσυя ¢σωѕ, тнαт'ѕ тнє ∂αу уσυ αи∂ уσυя ¢σωѕ ωιℓℓ мєєт уσυя мαкєя
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
jahsharon:
Good. Keep on slaughtering your brothers. If you carry your craze reach Hausa land, you will be used for suya. If you do mistake like Ojukwu did and carry your madness reach Yoruba land, we will not allow you waste, we will mine your heads for money rituals

нαυѕα ℓαи∂ ωєу fυℓαиιѕ fяσм вєиιи ∂σи ¢αρтυяє∂ ѕιи¢є, ∂єу ∂яєαмє∂
Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
fuckJones:
we will not release kano

ιℓℓιтєяαтє яυиѕ gιяℓ, кαиυ иσт кαиσ, уσυ вєттєя fα¢є уσυя ∂ιяту нσσк υρ вυѕιиєѕѕ αи∂ fα¢є уσυя fяσит

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB by JOemmy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why should ipob disband ESN when the nigerian security agencies can't even protect innocent nigerians from fulaniherdsmen? Igbos can never allow what's currently happening in plateau and benue to happen to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed! See Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Bride And Her Dubai Billionaire Ex Lover / Senate Confirms Anthony Mkpe As Auditor-General Amid Petition / Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.