Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) (13597 Views)

'Lopsided Appointments': Asari Dokubo Warns President Tinubu In New Video / 2023 Presidency War :orji Kalu Lobbies Tinubu / Don't Touch Atiku, Kalu Warns Buhari/APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Wizardslayer: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2023
War we want

War we crave

War we need

War is good

War all the way

War is inevitable

War we yorubas want

Me olaniyi wants war.

Nigeria must go to war in Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by slowice(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2023
This is about legitatimacy which he doesn't have. Balablu is fighting for himself, he is scared.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2023
continentalceo:
I believe I echo the mind of many nairalanders when I say that nairalanders has transitioned into a breathing ground for toxic, uncut, Tribalistic and political jobbing, jobless teenage minded folks. Where insult and gutter words are used indiscriminately, without check from the so called mods. I won't be far from the truth, if I believe that some of these mods systematically promote tribalism and are working closely with some of these satanists Mascurading as politicians. You lots need to do better because nairaland is gradually losing intellectuals by the minute. Soon you will be left with nothing.
you are right about this.

This is very disheartening indeed. Nairaland has even dividend Nigeria along tribal and religious line more than our politicians who still come together irrespective of tribe and religion they belong to and share money openly and all we do is complain.

Nairaland you are encouraging tribalism and bigotry and this is the truth.
If una like make una ban me, I no send.
This is too much.
People just come here and bash other tribes and I wonder where our sense of humanity is.

That is why I don't blame other countries that show us their xenophobic tendencies because Nigerians especially those on NAIRALAND ARE RACISTS

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2023
Wizardslayer:
War we want

War we crave

War we need

War is good

War all the way

War is inevitable

War we yorubas want

Me olaniyi wants war.

grin

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Seunfretty: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2023
The way some people talk u wonder if they really are so educated like they claim....this not Nigeria's war yeyeye...who says Nigeria is taking any personal war against Niger...were they blind when they signed an agreement in the body of ECOWAS to always ensure Democracy rule and stamp on anything that deters from it....This isn't Nigerias war ...it's ECOWAS war so this man feel Tinubu will just wake up one day and tell the ECOWAS body cos Nigeria is a joke and timid we can deploy soldiers for the war ...a whole ECOWAS leader..what kind of leader will he be ...wouldn't that simply destroy ECOWAS and put it in shame and Nigeria has a whole ...

I don't support violence and i don't want any military action over Niger too .no one prays for fire arms and artilleries ..but it ECOWAS will be deploying groups to retain order IN NIGER ..the Nigeria will be among .....it's UNEGOTIABLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2023
donproject2:
It is not as simple as it was said. Tinubu knows what is at stake leaving the junta to continue ruling. Yoruba will say, "iku ton pa ojugba eni, owe loun pa fun eni." Translation machine is faulty at this time.

Deep down me...I want a military takeover in Nigeria as well, but no be for my mouth you go hear ham.

Were you born during military regime in Nigeria? In military rule even this freedom you have now to use your keypad to type will be taken from you. U just be typing because you get phone to use type what you want and do not know anything about.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Sunky200: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2023
How these people reason still eludes me, so Nigeria and ECOWAS should still idle and take no action whole Us, UK, France and Russia determine the date of our nextdoor neigh, exactly same way Africa as whole sat aside while they partition our land in Berlin.

This is the date of west Africa and Nigeria is a powerhouse of ECOWAS, either these naysayers like it or not, this is Nigeria battle, any foreign national can go Bleep itself together with those naysayers, Nigeria will intervene directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2023
donproject2:
It is not as simple as it was said. Tinubu knows what is at stake leaving the junta to continue ruling. Yoruba will say, "iku ton pa ojugba eni, owe loun pa fun eni." Translation machine is faulty at this time.

Deep down me...I want a military takeover in Nigeria as well, but no be for my mouth you go hear ham.
Sir, I am addressing only the part I bolded in your post. Deep inside you what you want is a better Nigeria. Dear, don't ever wish what you have not investigated well. Let me paint the picture for you.

They will sack the president and then take over aso rock. Then, all senators and governors will be sacked too. Most illiterates (including those who went to school) will hail them. Lol. And they will appoint 25 to 35 years of captains to be governors in all states. Lol. Guess what? Those captains and generals will still appoint the same old politicians to manage the economy because they don't know anything about economics, foreign policies, government, and wealth.

Here is the dangerous part. There is no opposition sir. Those politicians will lead those dummies into free looting. No check oooo. This is exactly what happened when Buhari overthrew Shagari.

Well, I am sure you are a kid and you are not born in 1983. This is just what it means.

I will say it again...go to Asia and look at nations that experienced set back in the 1970s to 1990s due to natural disasters. Guess what, they have all bounced back, but Africa and especially Nigeria have not bounced back from the effect of the military rule.

General Babangida is the father of corruption, and the military was not as corrupt as today. Just imagine a military man taking over Nigeria. Just imagine the kind of looting that will take place without a check.

Yes, these politicians are looting, but we are still checking them. You cannot check the military sir. Also, they are dummies, and just imagine what hungry politicians who lost elections are going to do under the military.

Do not wish for what you do not know.

Finally, I support that the Nigerian army should go to war. If we do not go, they will take over Nigeria and nothing will happen. Then, our suffering will start in another dimension. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Relevant123: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2023
The fact that we are not supposed to interfere does not mean its not our war you fool!!!
We are even supposed to encourage them to fight against modern day colonization,
but because we have not even realised that we are all in the same shoes makes it more
foolish in having a say!!

We supposed to be fighting the western powers just like they are doing,but because weve not
even figured out that we are still being manipulated by the west via our good for nothing leaders
we are not taking actions,but very soon i know we will fight harder.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2023
Wizardslayer:
War we want

War we crave

War we need

War is good

War all the way

War is inevitable

War we yorubas want

Me olaniyi wants war.

Stop making jokes.

I want them to go to war too, but not making a useless post out of it. It is not a matter of yoruba, igbo, or hausa. Stop this rubbish.

Many are trembling cos of this, while you are not concerned. Be serious guy. Stop this rubbish.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by onlyboyson(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2023
They should deploy Asari dakubo and Mc OLUOMO
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Allisgud: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2023
Tinubu knows all this,na chairman wey Dem give am dey push am,this simply means Niger junta case has been settled,I liked it cos it's coming close,ivory coast or Ghana is the next,he go soon reach naija grin grin
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by SirAfoy1(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Were you born during military regime in Nigeria? In military rule even this freedom you have now to use your keypad to type will be taken from you. U just be typing because you get phone to use type what you want and do not know anything about.
Don't just mind them. If they did not experience it, they should have read about it. Anyway, we Nigerians don't read anymore.
Some of them don't know that what they are free to do here, insulting president, insulting military, insulting this and that will become abomination.
They want to experience same corruption under dictatorship. I pity some mumu Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2023
SmartPolician:

Tinubu wants to embark on this war to curry favour from those western countries. Those countries sent election observers who disclosed that the election that brought Tinubu into office wasn't free and fair. Now, he's trying to do anything to please them to gain their respect and acceptance.

This war isn't about Nigeria because we have nothing to gain. It's a personal thing for Tinubu. He wants to bring back France to Niger to keep raping the helpless African country by installing the French puppet.

No doubt abt this theory because I'm pretty sure the past and previous Nigerian presidents will never ever think of going to a war with a neighbouring country that we share many things with for decades... let just hope his personal interest doesn't bring this nation down
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by continentalceo(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Your vocabulary rendition needs fine-tuning.

I agree but English nor be my papa language. Just get the msg
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2023
continentalceo:

I agree but English nor be my papa language. Just get the msg

There was no message to get, cause your English was bad.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by nedekid: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2023
HopeSpencer:
This fool wants to massage the ego of almajiri for future political gains.
And what makes his a fool?
We Nigerian really have mouth.
You might disagree with him but he ain't no fool. Fools don't become billionaires.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Shikini: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2023
Good advice
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Originalsly: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

Niger is a member of ECOWAS cum AU, they signed the pact that democracy will be upheld in their domain and anything contrary is just like calling for trouble. I encourage Tinubu to fight this war and restore democracy back to Niger.

Is Burkina Faso a member of ECOWAS? Was there a coup in Burkina Faso? What did ECOWAS do about it? Did they threaten to invade?... or impose sanctions? If not why not? Why action against Niger and not Burkina Faso? I'm not expecting you to answer these questions
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Kevineleven(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2023
Well spoken
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by itsene: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2023
There's NO war.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by orisa37: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2023
THANKS.
NOW GO AND WARN THE PEOPLE'S DOG TO STOP CRAVING FOR SUICIDE AND HIGH TREASON.
TINUBU IS ON COURSE.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Codes151(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2023
What does he mean by us, Uk war? What does the Niger hold that belongs to them?

People should really stop talking nonsense.

We the youth support slave mentality emancipation!!
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Cjayboy: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Probably, the Western pole is threatening to expose Presido's Narcotic deals and cert issue pending with PEPT if he fails taking this war to Niger.

BAT's body language is suspicious and this may mar his relationship with North.

Thank you.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Advancedman(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg4nfAzQd6E

Orji Uzor Kalu, the senator representing Abia North Senatorial District in the National Assembly, has urged President Bola Tinubu not to use military action against the Niger Republic’s Junta.

In a video shared on his Facebook page, Kalu warned the president not to let the United States of America (USA) and France force him to make militarily intervention in the Niger political crisis. Kalu said the political crisis in Niger Republic is an internal affair.

Kalu stated that no Nigerian soldier is worth losing in the crisis, and that Nigeria should withdrawal from the Economic Countries of West African States (ECOWAS), if the regional body insists that Nigeria must take military action against Niger Republic.

https://www.facebook.com/100044703721568/posts/pfbid0dyDV1m2hvAcuhac2jaVGkdD15QziWgv8acCi3RUmobx9GBsVNuYLfhFfWfg4AtRJl/?app=fbl

https://fb.watch/mqUTuBOZWv/
The key thing is seeing good in this evil and ultimately the greatness to be achieved at the end but wisdom is what will get us there.
But if we fail the west wins because they are remoting us, AU currency will fail Africa as a united entity and people will be threatened.

The only issue now is to correct tinubu talk/action before reasoning.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2023
Tifnubu should start the war already and hasting the end if the scam called Naigeria cheesy
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2023
HydraFeeds:
You will know it’s your war when coup spreads to Nigeria and you’re disengaged from service .
That is exactly what we want, co's that is the only way to get corrupt thieves outta government, then again, going to war would completely hasting the end of this scam called Naigeria grin

Tifnubu should start the war already and stop beating drums.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2023
continentalceo:
I believe I echo the mind of many nairalanders when I say that nairalanders has transitioned into a breathing ground for toxic, uncut, Tribalistic and political jobbing, jobless teenage minded folks. Where insult and gutter words are used indiscriminately, without check from the so called mods. I won't be far from the truth, if I believe that some of these mods systematically promote tribalism and are working closely with some of these satanists Mascurading as politicians. You lots need to do better because nairaland is gradually losing intellectuals by the minute. Soon you will be left with nothing.
Nairaland is long gone, what is keeping it afloat are all these things you mentioned above. There used to be good educative topics on here years before now, Nairaland has become worst recently before and after this just concluded elections.

Nowadays i come on here to amuse myself and troll. grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2023
HopeSpencer:
This fool wants to massage the ego of almajiri for future political gains.
this conversation is way above your severely limited IQ level
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by SirKay2014(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2023
No great jam? I like your ginger
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by SirKay2014(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2023
Templar quote author=SirKay2014 post=125124685]No great jam? I like your ginger[/quote]
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by SirKay2014(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2023
Where is the jam to support this?quote author=TemplarLandry post=125120649] cool[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leke Alder: Nigeria’s ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Image / DPO Shoots Man To Death In Kwara / Homosexuality Is A Crime In Nigeria And Ought To Remain So - Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.