Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival (19381 Views)

Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oduduwa was reputed to be an Arab descendant
Besides, Islam is not traditional religion of Saudi Arabia. It is the religion given to Arabians to correct the errors of their ways

Yorubas are not from Arabs - God forbid bad thing. STOP spreading lies pushed by Muslims to steal Yoruba heritage.

Islam was founded in Saudi Arabia, which makes Islam a TRADITIONAL Saudi Arabian religion.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Ambitious21: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alabaintprice:

This wan pain you baa..

Thought y'all said you have respect.....

Respect your host na.... What are you fighting.

You want to force your tradition on another man's land. Haba..... Don't be a hypocrite

Your brain 🧠 is diluted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by OLULAW: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Why will Osun state ban Muslims from their land

Because Islam is not native to Osun state. If indigenous Osun people who were animists acted like these Ilorin terrorist Muslims, there will be no Muslims in Osun state today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by OLULAW: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
aderadio1:
After all these your grammar, isese will still not hold. So let us use this period to settle all the misunderstanding. Going to court will draw more blood and bad belleism the more. That is my stand.

Courts are supposed to settle matters rationally. Drawing more blood is always the work these Muslim terrorists. Why aren't Christians stopping Isese adherents? You convert people by persuasion and love not through hate and terror. Imale, imo lile. Imale fe alaafia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Alabaintprice(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ambitious21:

Your brain 🧠 is diluted.

I know. Just respect your host else you'll be chased out
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Kukutente23: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
OLULAW:

Because Islam is not native to Osun state. If indigenous Osun people who were animists acted like these Ilorin terrorist Muslims, there will be no Muslims in Osun state today.
Islam has been in Osun state since 15th century so what do you mean by it's not native to Osun.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Kukutente23: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Yorubas are not from Arabs - God forbid bad thing. STOP spreading lies pushed by Muslims to steal Yoruba heritage.

Islam was founded in Saudi Arabia, which makes Islam a TRADITIONAL Saudi Arabian religion.
Well.... still doesn't change the fact that Ilorin is Islamic
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by okorogodwin4(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
aderadio1:
This lawyer is not Yoruba and should keep off. We know how to settle our differences amicably.
Ilorin is a Fulani conquered area so sharap
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Beastnation(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
aderadio1:
This lawyer is not Yoruba and should keep off. We know how to settle our differences amicably.

Ya'll cowards.. I don't blame the igbos for seeing ya'll as big cowards.... I guess ya'll can't stand up for your cultural heritage...
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Beastnation(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
shortgun:

This is how most Tinubu supporters reason. cheesy

Most of em na pure cowardice they worry them.. God forbid I beg.. I never see people way fear like these Ebola supporters.. Maybe na the limited supply of corn they worry em

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Well.... still doesn't change the fact that Ilorin is Islamic

Ilorin is NOT Islamic. Islam is Saudi culture. Saudi culture belongs to Saudi Arabia. Nigeria culture belongs to Nigeria. Ilorin is Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by gaspology(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ilorin is not a no man's land. It's fully owned by the Fulani and Muslims just like Lagos is fully owned by Yorubas grin grin
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Beastnation(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Juanmike:
Yes Ilorin will always be a Fulani land. Know this and know peace. We Fulanis have and will continue to enslave Yoruba till eternity.

My brother we no hold una.. If the bigots can't stand for themselves.. Make una enslave em with full alacrity
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Islam has been in Osun state since 15th century so what do you mean by it's not native to Osun.

Osun was founded by Isese (Yoruba traditional religion) thousand of years before Islam (Saudi traditional religion) showed up all the way from Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by optionalY09: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Maximeo:

WHY DO YOU BRING CHRISTIANITY INTO THIS MATTER WHICH IS BETWEEN ISLAM AND ISEE WORSHIPPERS?

MUMU ODE

Ode ni Daddy e
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Donake: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
When someone said tribalism/racism is a curse,it was you. That someone is addressing a constitutional issue in civility you resort to talking about Yoruba land...where were you when the whites ruled thus amalgamating Nigeria?
aderadio1:
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by SenatePresdo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
optionalY09:
Islam shall sink if we can’t worship our own God on our land, we shall ban any practice of Islam Across Yoruba land. Islam and Christianity are not indigenous to us we shall never allow anything foreign override what is our own. Never again.

Christianity Is the creation of Europeans as a tool to manage their society so is Islam to the Arab and Isese , Ifa is ours it’s our Language that we can relate to.

We shall never bend down to any confusion again. just like any book of wisdom we may encourage ourselves to borrow from others wisdom not to completely abandon our own.

We shall build Isese worship centers across Yoruba. land and beyond.

Don’t you people wondered why Christianity and Islam invest so much money in the promotion of their formed religion? because it has huge unending economic value.

Once you’re converted you are definitely going to bring others on board just like multilevel marketing. All of you becomes a commodity. when ever they say move you move, go to mecca you’ll hop, go to to Jerusalem, you hurry. contribute your money, you starve your family

Yorubas and chest beating.

Try rubbish make Fulanis Chase all of una enter Benin Republic.

Sharia law must be spread across Yorubaland inshallah.
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by ceeceeuwa: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2023
What is this lawyers business. Why is he interfering in family matter?
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by optionalY09: 1:08am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Yorubas and chest beating.

Try rubbish make Fulanis Chase all of una enter Benin Republic.

Sharia law must be spread across Yorubaland inshallah.

Baba e is chest beating. I am not the generation of chest beaters. The people around me know very well that an and straight and bad towards idiots. Ma pa ra e. mo gbon mo de bad
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2023
I stopped reading @"Lagos based lawyer"
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Padipadi(m): 4:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Seems you are a janjawëed or someone here catching cruise with janjawëeds matter.
Muslims have priced a market they can't afford with this Isese matter. They ll be disgraced at the end on it.
Isese ll hold on Sunday in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Kukutente23: 5:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Padipadi:

Seems you are a janjawëed or someone here catching cruise with janjawëeds matter.
Muslims have priced a market they can't afford with this Isese matter. They ll be disgraced at the end on it.
Isese ll hold on Sunday in Ilorin.
This Sunday? Hmmm.......
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by oyatz(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Alvin212:
E-BOLA miscreants charge and bail lawyer

Carry your useless isese festival back to Ibadan

Ilorin is a Fulani territory

Even Islam is a TRADITIONAL RELIGION OF THE ARABS.

1) The Pilgrimage to Mecca called Hajj predated Islam and was a pagan Arabian Traditional rites in which Adherents of Arab Traditional Religion will move round the Shrine called Kaabah 7 times in anti-clockwise direction without wearing any clothes.

2) The Black stone in the Kaabah was an ancient Meteorite adored by Pagan Arabian Tribes.

What Prophet Muhammad did was to purify the Traditional Arab Religion by standardizing it and incorporating elements of Judaism and Christianity into it.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by oyatz(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2023
nkemoma:
Yoroooba people una go collect like Hawusa pple..

No longer hausa-fulani now na yooraba-fulani.

We de laff

1) The Pilgrimage to Mecca called Hajj predated Islam and was a pagan Arabian Traditional rites in which Adherents of Arab Traditional Religion will move round the Shrine called Kaabah 7 times in anti-clockwise direction without wearing any clothes.

2) The Black stone in the Kaabah was an ancient Meteorite adored by Pagan Arabian Tribes.

What Prophet Muhammad did was to purify the Traditional Arab Religion by standardizing it and incorporating elements of Judaism and Christianity into it

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by oyatz(m): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Alabaintprice:

This wan pain you baa..

Thought y'all said you have respect.....

Respect your host na.... What are you fighting.

You want to force your tradition on another man's land. Haba..... Don't be a hypocrite

The point you are deliberately distorting : Constitutional rights of freedom of religion of the Adherents of African Traditional Religion.

Islamic Fanatics can NOT abrogate the God-given and constitutional rights of adherents of Traditional Religion.

What Prophet Muhammad did was to purify the Traditional Arab Religion by standardizing it and incorporating elements of Judaism and Christianity into it
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Imam88: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2023
[]Ronu the ronulites.. support this lawyer..take note yoruba muslims..
Illorin should not be a no man's Land..
Is religion rite that is banned not yorubs culture
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Imam88: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Is religion rite that is banned not yoruba culture.
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by StrongAlphMale: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

It's what? Hausa land?
Many people just vomit rubbish.

Ilorin Kwara state, osun ogun and ekiti state are owned by the Hausas and fulanis. The Yolubas are origin of Benin Republic and then settled in osun state which was given to them by the Hausas!

Ilorin in an Hausa land. The Yullobas should evacuate from there at once if they can't respect their host. It's time for the Hausas to reclaim their lands which rightly belongs to them
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by TajOla: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2023
There are enough grounds for the lawyer to fail in court. As much as the Nigerian constitution guarantees freedom of worship, the conduct of religious affairs lies in the power of the states to regulate.

If a part of Kwara State like the Ilorin Emirate has declared an official religion, in this case Islam, it will be impossible for the Federal law to override that. This same reason is why Sharia exists effectively till date in some states.
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Geminiivory: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Gandrova:
Says an idiot that hasn't achieved anything in life.

😆 Naa you get your mouth... Naa people wey poor dey talk about people not achieving anything in life when they don't even know them... Go get a life you poverty stricken idiot

I m so sure you re from Kwara state os I m in of your forums, kwara united. 😆 I so much enjoy myself there cos I get to see your likes with their terribly low IQ... Too poor. I had to conclude that an average kwara indigenous is terribly low IQed.. and here you re proving me right.. Too too bad... No wonder you ve a DUNCE as an EMIR
Re: Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival by Gandrova: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 Naa you get your mouth... Naa people wey poor dey talk about people not achieving anything in life when they don't even know them... Go get a life you poverty stricken idiot

I m so sure you re from Kwara state os I m in of your forums, kwara united. 😆 I so much enjoy myself there cos I get to see your likes with their terribly low IQ... Too poor. I had to conclude that an average kwara indigenous is terribly low IQed.. and here you re proving me right.. Too too bad... No wonder you ve a DUNCE as an EMIR
You goofed big time. I don't need to come from Kwara state to know what is good for kwarans idiot. Get a life punk Ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) / President Buhari Receives Salah Homage In Celebration Of Eid El Filtri In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.