Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene (37532 Views)

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Rebuke:

The thing even dey throw legs sef. If that thing hit me like that, I go pick correct wood to reset the thing brain. It's called self defense abeg.

If a fully grown kangaroo launches a kick to your stomach, it's kick is capable of tearing out your skin along side your intestines.

It is always adviced never to engage a kangaroo in a combat.

9 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Allisgud: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Try this with a Nigerian man na pot of egusi he go end up grin[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Thugnificent(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2023
Miracood2:

If a fully grown kangaroo launches a kick to your stomach, it's kick is capable of tearing out your skin along side your intestines.

Was thinking about that too. Quite deadly. I'm sure the Oyinbo man won't try same stunt with a fully grown kangaroo.

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Rebuke: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2023
Miracood2:

God forbid! Are they that brutal? 🤔
May we not see evil o.

2 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by TheFacelessMan: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2023
Many years back, a kangaroo challenged me to a boxing bout and this is what happened.... shocked

7 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Rebuke: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back, a kangaroo challenged me to a boxing bout and this is what happened.... shocked

Lol 😆🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Sleekfingers: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Okay na

3 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Tboymessiah(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by RobinRay(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
omniwater:
How did kangaroos from from Australia, emus and kiwis from new Zealand and penguins from Antarctica made it to Noah's ark in the middle East?

probably hitched a ride on a flaming chariot.

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by BabaIbo: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Puss360:
Wahala... If na some part of my country, poor kangaroo for don almost done for fire cheesy grin grin

At last, I have seen the comment I'm looking for.

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Azzik: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
If Obi sees this now, he'll rush to go and do his own
Obi and clout chasing is like 5&6
You are a definition of fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by GeneralPula: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Glimpsetv:
Despite their attempts to clarify that they had no intention of fighting, the Kangaroo remained unresponsive to their explanations.
Haha..

The thing don vess..

3 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by MrsTwrite(f): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nothing I no go see grin

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Expanse2020(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
At the end of the day, we are all animals. grin grin

Just higher than one another
Na oyinbo call you animals
By our creator he Neva reverse to us as animal grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Bacteria8: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
PlayerMeji:
High risk of disembowelment
For the Kangaroo or for the two humans ??
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by circlesdigital: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
I don tire for underground , i just wan blow.
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by wittywriter: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
omniwater:
How did kangaroos from from Australia, emus and kiwis from new Zealand and penguins from Antarctica made it to Noah's ark in the middle East?

Comrades a religious vawulence catalyst creator...lolz

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by kindlyheart: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
As I de look those laps, I just de slaivate
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Smithwilliams826: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Some are roaming.
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by NOwazobia: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Impressions only pays on Twitter, not on Nairaland.

So, I don't see the reason for the regular clout. 🤷🏼‍♂️

..., or are you that bored? Then you must be a terrible person that everyone is avoiding in your environment, hence the boredom, which makes you chase unnecessary clout on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Banbanna(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
I so much like this animal. Just fun watching them in combat mode cheesy No wonder it's an Australian icon . This goes to show that to some extent those actors in the Kangaroo Jack movie must have taken some little actual blows. Kangaroos gotta be the daredevil of the Antelope/Deer animal family

4 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
NOwazobia:
Impressions only pays on Twitter, not on Nairaland.

So, I don't see the reason for the regular clout. 🤷🏼‍♂️

..., or are you that bored? Then you must be a terrible person that everyone is avoiding in your environment, hence the boredom that makes you chase unnecessary clout on Nairaland.
I cried reading this.
Oniro oshi
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by zoeymikey(f): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi dey really give you sleepless night.
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Banbanna(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Rebuke:

Lol 😆🤣😂
Is this some kind of Gif 🤔🤣. It's all smiles watching this mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by xynerise: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
I have the voiceover video of this. Very funny grin
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by GloriousGbola: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
A kangaroo is very muscular and very dangerous. It can disembowel a man with a kick.

Do not for one moment think an average man can take on a wild untamed kangaroo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by sterlingD(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Banbanna:
I so much like this animal. Just fun watching them in combat mode cheesy No wonder it's an Australian icon of an animal. This goes to show that to some extent those actors in the Kangaroo Jack movie must have taken so little actual blows
That movie made me laugh seriously

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by yahoodetector: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:

You are the one chasing clout by mentioning the name of a man whom the destiny of even his toilet cleaner outshines that of all the male members of your family both born, unborn, living and dead.

Take note...I mentioned Obi's toilet cleaner and not Peter Obi himself.
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by dragunov: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Smitaro100:
To get like four matured kangaroo wey dey kush marijuana keep for compound go mk sense o, dat 1 na zero trespassing o. grin

D kangaroo b like "who goes you" ? grin
And they will end up tearing your stomach to shreds one day with kicks because they will try you and gang up against you.
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by victorazy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
donbachi:
Naso the oil from the neck for dey drop "kpoi-kpoi" by now.for Naija guy kitchen.

grin something dey for don enter toilet.
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Georgejeez: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Una go Explain tire grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) / Caption This Photo / Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.