Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene (37539 Views)

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by dragunov: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Smitaro100:

Werey wey dey disguise πŸ™„

Monkeydeen Baboonlahi aka Smitaro! Welcome to the farm!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by LtChisom: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
If Obi sees this now, he'll rush to go and do his own
Obi and clout chasing is like 5&6

no be the heroin sniffing cocaine opiod bladder scrutum damaged urine dispensing certificate forger who rigged himself in that is meddling with a sovereign country's internal affairs.

can you follow through the window to clean the house?
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by LtChisom: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
yahoodetector:

You are the one chasing clout by mentioning the name of a man whom the destiny of even his toilet cleaner outshines that of all the male members of your family both born, unborn, living and dead.

Take note...I mentioned Obi's toilet cleaner and not Peter Obi himself.
it should have been Obi's tissue paper, the old layer behaves like a deranged animal
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by tishbite42: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Obiedun:
I think the deluge happened before the world got separated into continents
πŸ’―
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Germi9: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
The adolescent kangaroo is only testing his physical ability to becoming a man

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by bonechamberlain(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
β€œOhh kangaroo, ohh kangaroo …”

I dedicate β€œOh Kangaroo” by Orlando Owoh to this Kangaroo. Hahaa!
grin grin grin grinπŸ˜‚
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by BackFromBalablu: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Glimpsetv:

Experience a whimsical episode as a Kangaroo humorously challenges a man to an unexpected duel. The entertaining video showcases the Kangaroo emulating human-like behavior, strolling on its hind legs, and even playfully attempting to engage the man in a mock boxing match.

Despite the man's earnest attempts to dissuade the Kangaroo's advances, the persistent marsupial remains unyielding. Another individual, presumably the man's son, enters the fray in an effort to defuse the situation. Regrettably, the Kangaroo's playful demeanor takes a sinister turn as it redirects its attention, resorting to using its legs to attempt kicks on both men.

The man cautiously retreats in reverse, striving to establish a safe buffer from the Kangaroo's antics. Throughout the video, the mischievous Kangaroo persistently launches its comical assault on the two men, creating an undeniably amusing spectacle.

Given the circumstances, how would you respond if you were placed in a comparable predicament to these individuals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVqGjDmkgq0

Oh gracious goodness. I pray that day am in a good mood to just laugh and be doing suwegbe. Cause hmmm

2*2 was made in nigeria for a reason.

Wo i go plank the neck straight up, i go knack the kanga commot from the Roo.

See rough play sha undecided i hate violence

3 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by achimendy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin

Hahahahahahahaha, oboy you no dey tire to dedicate songs?
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by exegesis: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

Oh gracious goodness. I pray that day am in a good mood to just laugh and be doing suwegbe. Cause hmmm

2*2 was made in nigeria for a reason.

Wo i go plank the neck straight up, i go knack the kanga commot from the Roo.

See rough play sha undecided i hate violence
cheesy Nigerians and meat ehn
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by BackFromBalablu: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
exegesis:
cheesy Nigerians and meat ehn
No seriously. Why the meat for dey follow me fight

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Puss360:
Wahala... If na some part of my country, poor kangaroo for don almost done for fire cheesy grin grin
See kangaroo soup.
Come follow me chop am!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by jerobua: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
kiss
TemplarLandry:
grin

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by simplypj: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
olaztek:
The kangaroo tail is her third leg. Funny creature.
You are a keen observer
This is the comment I was looking for
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Codes151(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
If i pack this one,, e go believe
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
angry. Get a job.
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Owaincouncil: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Let the kangaroo come to naija and try this, na pepper soup straight

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by streetsoldier1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kangaroo wey suppose Don turn to suya or peppersoup by now..... God for send all these meats come africa
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Sniper101(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Can someone just drop that there_are_14_million_Kangaroos_in_Australia... post, please grin
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by jojothaiv(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Glimpsetv:
In my thoughts, I imagine that if this were to occur in Nigeria, the subsequent videos and images would turn into a flavorful Kangaroo pepper soup cheesy grin cheesy
Adey tell you and kangaroo soup dey sweet pass anything, con take starch with enough palmmy push am down.

Those years sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by jojothaiv(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sniper101:
Can someone just drop that there_are_14_million_Kangaroos_in_Australia... post, please grin
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

2 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by Sniper101(m): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2023
jojothaiv:

This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

grin correct πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚

PS: i just imagined one person having to fight off 14 of that very animal in that video 🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by skedy1(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2023
Glimpsetv:

Experience a whimsical episode as a Kangaroo humorously challenges a man to an unexpected duel. The entertaining video showcases the Kangaroo emulating human-like behavior, strolling on its hind legs, and even playfully attempting to engage the man in a mock boxing match.

Despite the man's earnest attempts to dissuade the Kangaroo's advances, the persistent marsupial remains unyielding. Another individual, presumably the man's son, enters the fray in an effort to defuse the situation. Regrettably, the Kangaroo's playful demeanor takes a sinister turn as it redirects its attention, resorting to using its legs to attempt kicks on both men.

The man cautiously retreats in reverse, striving to establish a safe buffer from the Kangaroo's antics. Throughout the video, the mischievous Kangaroo persistently launches its comical assault on the two men, creating an undeniably amusing spectacle.

Given the circumstances, how would you respond if you were placed in a comparable predicament to these individuals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVqGjDmkgq0

In this video,did you hear any cracked voice over like 'Hello, welcome to my channel. A kangaroo is seen challenging a man to a fight. Please don't forget to like, comment and share' did you??

2 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by jojothaiv(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Sniper101:

grin correct πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚

PS: i just imagined one person having to fight off 14 of that very animal in that video 🀣
Rest in peace in advance.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by EtisalzTreasure: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2023
That kangaroo suppose turn into burnt offering.
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by AmbassadorTemmy(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2023
the day u will have sense, i will be so happy for u
IconicR:
Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by AfonjaConehead: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Afonjaconehead:
Many years back, a kangaroo challenged me to a boxing bout and this is what happened.... shocked

BlackpantherxXX adolfhitlerXXX ivartheMENTAL
a mental thefacelessman can you imagine this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene by MrAgbako: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Smitaro100:
To get like four matured kangaroo wey dey kush marijuana keep for compound go mk sense o, dat 1 na zero trespassing o. grin

D kangaroo b like "who goes you" ? grin
u forget say u sef go collectπŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo / Nigeria Parables And Slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.