Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! (13139 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months / Nigerians Are Now Making Money & Cutting Transport Costs With Mycopilot App / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by iEAN(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2023
This seems to be the most promising ride-sharing and travel option in the country and Nigerians are jumping onboard after many people confirmed the high-level security measures the MyCoPilot app provides for the safety of both car owners (drivers) and passengers. In less than two months, the MyCoPilot ride-sharing app that helps Nigerians make money, travel cheaper and safer has attracted more than 3000 app downloads and counting.

Interestingly the big boys are also talking about this game-changing transport app. In July, Nairametrics featured the MyCoPilot app; check it out → https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/04/mycopilot-app-the-app-every-nigerian-needs-to-overcome-todays-corrosive-economic-condition/.
Also, early this month, one of Africa’s leading business schools and investment hubs, Tekedia went public with their impressive thoughts about the MyCoPilot app → https://www.tekedia.com/mycopilot-launches-to-simplify-commute-for-nigerians-connecting-car-owners-and-passengers/.

Fellow travel enthusiasts and savvy commuters, something good and huge is happening. In the midst of adversity, new solutions to better our lives are springing up. Indeed, "what God cannot do…"

One thing I love about the MyCoPilot app is their customer support team. These guys are doing the most. However, some people will always be more interested in failure than success. This is why some people have decided to continuously criticize the idea of ride-sharing without even trying the app to see the level of security verification everyone passes through.

Some people will rather smash their phones than give helpful feedback to entrepreneurs trying to make our lives better than it's ever been in Nigeria. Please don't be one of such Nigerians. If you have any suggestions or complaints about the MyCoPilot app, reaching them is as easy as visiting Nairaland and typing in the comments. Just message them across social media @mycopilotng or chat with them on WhatsApp at +2347055550077. One of the best things to do after downloading the MyCoPilot app is to join their Telegram community → MyCoPilot Community

Now, are you tired of digging holes in your wallet and bank account because of transportation costs? Well, your solution is right in front of you because whether on Android or iOS, the MyCoPilot app is available to you. Now you can join over 3000 people to make money as you travel or on your way to work with your car. And if you are not moving with your car, you get to pay cheaper and enjoy nice rides, plus make money. Yes, you heard that right! The smart MyCoPilot app connects you with verified people who are heading your way, offering you a safe, comfortable, profitable, and cost-effectivetransport option. Let's me give you five reasons why the MyCoPilot app is going to continue growing and become an undisputed road transport solution:

1. With MyCoPilot, every movement is an opportunity to make money; going to work or traveling out of the state, long or short distance, you can turn your commute into cash.

2. MyCoPilot's smart algorithm is designed such that you pay a fraction of what you would with other options, saving you up to 50% on your monthly transport expenses. Just think of all the exciting things you could do with that extra money!

3. Safety is first, always. Unlike those who don't care about us, MyCoPilot goes above and beyond to ensure users' security with thorough verifications, government IDs, facial recognition, and even an emergency button for instant help. If you think it's not good enough, ask yourself this question, "what other road travel option assures me this much safety?"

4. Some have said that it's impossible, others say that seeing is believing. One thing is certain, while you wait and continue paying for transport through your nose as the economy spirals downwards, MyCoPilot users will be getting both scholarships for their loved ones and insurance coverage for their health. To be honest, this doesn't just look like an ordinary ride-sharing startup, these guys are building something genius with a solid community growing around the app.

What is your excuse now? You don't like the color of their logo? My dear, do yourself a favor and start moving cheaper and safer. You can download the MyCoPilot app here → https://mycoilot.ng/download

For more information and updates, visit the MyCoPilot website: www.mycopilot.ng

Sponsored Post

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by Abdul9025(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2023
[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by fineboynl(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
People in lagos abuja a guess. Cab business done crashes everywhere else oh.

2 Likes

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by IyaTola: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
How do you solve kidnapping

3 Likes

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by sukkot: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by remzor(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Could remember when I was doing Uber biz in Nigeria. I employed a guy who was driving my car. They killed the guy in less than a month. Police couldn’t provide the killers up to date. It was Bolt’s lackadaisical attitude for me.
Work on safety of your drivers and passengers if you really wanna excel in this line of biz.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by phemmyfour: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
IyaTola:
No provision for that. You are on your own . Even brt isn't safe in lag

6 Likes

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by JayTripz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
PeeYuuun
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by BoldBrainz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
IyaTola:

You don't know roads to police stations?

1 Like

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by seanwilliam(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nice
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by IyaTola: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
BoldBrainz:

You don't know roads to police stations?
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
MoneySavannah:
What is the app for??simple, go straight to the point if you must write advert write it well. If every ride is an opportunity to make money how does it do this?
Talking so much without saying anything

Exactly. I was skimming thru trying to.find the thrust of the article to at least introduce the app and what it does. Just a wayward write up

3 Likes

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by IyaTola: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
No provision for that. You are on your own . Even brt isn't safe in lag
As in I just tire, everyone want to do carpooling without fist informing the customers remedy or precautionary measures put in place to avoid kidnaping
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by OBTOREPA(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
iEAN:

Sponsored Post
Social media marketing, well done!
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by MetaFiles230709: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
What tinubu can not do is possible because he is not God.
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by GodWrites: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
MoneySavannah:
What is the app for??simple, go straight to the point if you must write advert write it well. If every ride is an opportunity to make money how does it do this?

A shitty ad. When you tell them to hire an experienced copywriter, they will tell you it's a waste of money. The ad has no head, no body, and no tail. Waste of money.

6 Likes

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by treatise: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Generic version of Uber grin
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by PROPHETmichael: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kidnappers are liking this post
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
9ja which way
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by Koppaguard: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
I create apps for blogs and websites for a token that is if you need the app only, but if you need both app and website or blog, then let's bargain.
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by Emeka71(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Great achievement.
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by nautybride: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
embarassed
remzor:
Could remember when I was doing Uber biz in Nigeria. I employed a guy who was driving my car. They killed the guy in less than a month. Police couldn’t provide the killers up to date. It was Bolt’s lackadaisical attitude for me.
Work on safety of your drivers and passengers if you really wanna excel in this line of biz.
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by MrsTwrite(f): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good for you guys.
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by tollyboy5(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
IyaTola:
As in I just tire, everyone want to do carpooling without fist informing the customers remedy or precautionary measures put in place to avoid kidnaping
Mummy tola. I need that whatsapp link you shared one time.

1 Like

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by JooEeL(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay today no be driveinhud abi. Na CoPilot...

Okay. Instead of you guys to come out straight up that you're doing paid advertising, una go wan dey post in such a way to deceive us say na normal post...

Being straightforward doesnt kill.

"We are CoPilot and a new ride-sharing company. We have outlined and successfully implemented innovative measures to commuting around the towns and streets of so-so-and-so, amidst the harsh economic times. We are operational in so-so-and so states and seek to expand into so-and-so as we continue to grow."

Does that kill?

2 Likes

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by iEAN(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
MoneySavannah:

Please try to read through again. You will find statements like these:

1. “the MyCoPilot ride-sharing app that helps Nigerians make money, travel cheaper and safer”
2. “ The smart MyCoPilot app connects you with verified people who are heading your way, offering you a safe, comfortable, profitable, and cost-effectivetransport option.”

You can also check out the website link for more information about the MyCoPilot app.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by iEAN(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
JooEeL:
Okay today no be driveinhud abi. Na CoPilot...

Okay. Instead of you guys to come out straight up that you're doing paid advertising, una go wan dey post in such a way to deceive us say na normal post...

Being straightforward doesnt kill.

"We are CoPilot and a new ride-sharing company. We have outlined and successfully implemented innovative measures to commuting around the towns and streets of so-so-and-so, amidst the harsh economic times. We are operational in so-so-and so states and seek to expand into so-and-so as we continue to grow."

Does that kill?

Nice one, JooEeL.
Please check out this previous article about the MyCoPilot app here on Niaraland —> https://www.nairaland.com/7789526/nigerians-now-making-money-cutting/2#124933870

1 Like

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by iEAN(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
nautybride:
embarassed

Nautybride, this is one of the major reasons why MyCoPilot verifies both car owner (driver) and passenger!

Sadly, most of us will only read to reply and may not check out the app before typing replies on Nairaland. sad

1 Like

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by iEAN(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
GodWrites:

A shitty ad. When you tell them to hire an experienced copywriter, they will tell you it's a waste of money. The ad has no head, no body, and no tail. Waste of money.

Ah! Take it easy on me, GodWrites.

I know that you are “the hand of god” and a pengician. As you are already here? Please check out the MyCoPilot app and start moving smarter (making money and cutting your transport costs).

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Loan Apps Debit Your Bank Account Without Your Approval Or Consent? / Election Spending Fuels Cash Shortage In Banks / Cosmetics Shop Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.