Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! (13166 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months / Nigerians Are Now Making Money & Cutting Transport Costs With Mycopilot App / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by iEAN(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
IyaTola:
How do you solve kidnapping

Going by how the MyCoPilot app works, if you are worried about safety & security, worry no More.

MyCoPilot has more security than any other app in the category. All users are thoroughly verified with government issued IDs and facial recognition before any approval.

To make it even better, you can use the emergency button while on the move to alert the right attention. And when you add ride-tracking, MyCoPilot can be said to be the safest and most reasonable road travel option in Nigeria today.

It is clear that the MyCoPilot team takes safety and security as a No.1 priority.

1 Like

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by iEAN(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
remzor:
Could remember when I was doing Uber biz in Nigeria. I employed a guy who was driving my car. They killed the guy in less than a month. Police couldn’t provide the killers up to date. It was Bolt’s lackadaisical attitude for me.
Work on safety of your drivers and passengers if you really wanna excel in this line of biz.

A sad one indeed.
This is one of the major reasons why MyCoPilot verifies both car owner (driver) and passenger!
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by IyaTola: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
tollyboy5:

Mummy tola. I need that whatsapp link you shared one time.
Which of the WhatsApp link?
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by GodWrites: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
iEAN:

Ah! Take it easy on me, GodWrites.

I know that you are “the hand of god” and a pengician. As you are already here? Please check out the MyCoPilot app and start moving smarter (making money and cutting your transport costs).

grin

Oga, go and work with a copywriter who will get you leads. A good copywriter will turn your business around. If you like spend millions on ads, if you can't convince your ICP, you are just throwing money to the dogs. I would have loved to work with you, but Nigerians can't pay. One of my clients pays as much as $3000 monthly. That's over N2.7M. I am yet to see a Nigerian employer that can pay 10% of that. And if they do, they expect you to perform magic overnight.

1 Like

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by mircos: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Crafting a fellowship personal statement writing service transformed into an artful experience with the support of a dedicated writing service. It's like having skilled navigators guide you through the uncharted waters of self-expression. They transformed my achievements and dreams into a narrative that spoke genuinely and persuasively. Much like a mentor, they steered me through the labyrinth of application intricacies, ensuring my voice resonated with clarity and intent. In the realm of competitive pursuits, where words shape perceptions, these services are the architects designing a bridge between my journey and my future. With their expertise, my story felt not just told, but elegantly sculpted.
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by tollyboy5(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
IyaTola:
Which of the WhatsApp link?
For jobs.
By the way your cartoon profile picture. I thought you should be like mummy lol

1 Like

Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Urgent 2k enter person hand. This is where we’ve finally reached, Nairaland.
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by IyaTola: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
tollyboy5:

For jobs.
By the way your cartoon profile picture. I thought you should be like mummy lol
I left the group
Re: Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! by iEAN(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Advertisershubs:

iEAN, Does this work already in Cross River State already?

Or any plans bringing it down here soon?

I am interested in buying a franchise.

Thanks.

Yeah, it can work anywhere in Nigeria where there are private car owners and people travelling or going about regular commutes.

Best to reach out to their team on WhatsApp on +2347055550077

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread / Make Money In Nigeria By Investing In A Video Game Centre / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.