Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? (3262 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) / Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by gm7818: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
I want to sell my LG Side By Side GC-B207WVQ Refrigerator
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by DanielsParker(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Not so in my base.
Hmm Enugu men must be having plenty sex now
Pregnancy everywhere in a short while for Enugu women.

You’re everywhere on nairaland
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by squash47(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
27-29 is not cold

On the mainland in lagos, it's presently 28 and I don't feel cold at all.
you don't feel cold cos Lagos is crowded.lots of buildings are obstructing the cold and providing natural heat for residents.
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by Ikaeniyan0: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
squash47:
you don't feel cold cos Lagos is crowded.lots of buildings are obstructing the cold and providing natural heat for residents.
I dont agree with you. The weather was not just cold enough for me to feel it.

Southern Nigeria weather is not really cold

2 Likes

Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by spagettiluv: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
The “rising sun” is dead grin
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by fineboynl(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I dont agree with you. The weather was not just cold enough for me to feel it.

Southern Nigeria weather is not really cold
28c in a spacious and tree area will be more colder than crowded place. Also the closer to the sky also play out and humidity
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by Ikaeniyan0: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
fineboynl:
28c is a spacious and tree area will be more colder than crowded place. Also the closer to the sky also play out and humidity
I understand your explanation, but I still stand my ground the weather was not cold enough for me this morning. 28 degree celsius is not cold for me, I can just stay inside my compound with my boxers and soccer short on sef without feeling the cold.

Lagos do get cold sometimes especially when it rains heavily in the night and the weather drops to 15-18 degree celsius.
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by madscientist88(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
weather is currently 23c in jos at night it could go down 18c
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by 22o62021: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol for sometimes now
It must rain every day here in benin city

Today is exception

Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by Omowoolata: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
The kain rain wey fall yesterday for Ondo ehnn.

But today is sunny cool
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by Abufo: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're dull sha. The screenshot i shared showed the location I am in Lagos state. Bitterness and hate won't make most of you reason things before you type.

There are far more people living in abject poverty in Enugu state than we have in Lagos.

And 28 degree celsius is not cold by the way.

You must be outta your bonkers! what rubbish are you typing sef! You think you are dealing with the normal ignorant nairalander! Oga I lived in Lagos for thirty years .......Johns street and Tom jones in Isale eko........Denton street in Ebute metta and finally in surulere ....all in my parents houses................I kid you not Lagos has a peculiar smell ! very foul! Your mega city is unlivable.........that is the truth!

Enugu even with its decline under a clueless Ugwuanyi......is still miles better than lagos! Once Kanu's case is closed ........the level of investment that will descend on the east will scare Nigerians..........Igbo bu odogwu!

1 Like

Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by Ikaeniyan0: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Abufo:

You must be outta your bonkers! what rubbish are you typing sef! You think you are dealing with the normal ignorant nairalander! Oga I lived in Lagos for thirty years .......Johns street and Tom jones in Isale eko........Denton street in Ebute metta and finally in surulere ....all in my parents houses................I kid you not Lagos has a peculiar smell ! very foul! Your mega city is unlivable.........that is the truth!

Enugu even with its decline under a clueless Ugwuanyi......is still miles better than lagos! Once Kanu's case is closed ........the level of investment that will descend on the east will scare Nigerians..........Igbo bu odogwu!
So what's my business with all this your useless shalaye? undecided

This thread is about the weather in Lagos, I am not interested in the useless story of your life.
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by Okoroawusa: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Na wa o! See argument on top ordinary weather o!
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by ghettochild(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
But Biafra slogan...is land of the rising sun ooo.
Una sun don dey run away
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by ghettochild(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
27-29 is not cold

On the mainland in lagos, it's presently 28 and I don't feel cold at all.

It doesn't mean there has to be sun ooo..
Cloud don cover up the sun...
That's the logic
Re: No Sun In Enugu For The Past 2 Months Now? by Ikaeniyan0: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
ghettochild:

It doesn't mean there has to be sun ooo..
Cloud don cover up the sun...
That's the logic
I don't understand what you're saying. Go through the OP post and my comment again, maybe you will understand what the op and I is saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars / General Institutional Stupidity Of Most Nigerians - The Bakassi/obudu Case / Private Equity Groups Carlyle and Zephyr Create Funds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.